1 6.25%
  • Fair, I've seen better

4 25.00%
  • Good I liked it okay

7 43.75%
  • Excellent, Loved it

4 25.00%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Mangastream seems to take their time... Cant wait for their quality scan.

Mangastream came out.. finally. It does lend a good flavour to the story.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, a few contradictions from the previous scanlation were cleared up in this one. I guess translation of a translation rarely ends well.

Did Kyubi really call his other half "sexy bastard" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, a few contradictions from the previous scanlation were cleared up in this one. I guess translation of a translation rarely ends well.

Did Kyubi really call his other half "sexy bastard" ?
    To be fair he did get the most tail lol

Mangastream version is out: http://readms.com/r/naruto/643/2018/1

What happen to kakashi? Did he lose to Obito?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Mangastream version is out: http://readms.com/r/naruto/643/2018/1

What happen to kakashi? Did he lose to Obito?
    Normally using a Sharingan in an extensive fight forces him into hospital bed, this time, he was using it all along in a 2 day war?, a few times throwing Kamui, crying blood tears, being slashed apart, Kyubi revitalized, being slashed apart, using Kamui... well, story wise, he should be in a coma in that other dimension...

Of course, we all know that Kishi will pull off some bull*ehm to make him come back, like Obito's and Jyubi's chakra flowing into Kakashi through Obito's Sharingan... it did happen once, why not this time ?

Not to mention that this trick is heavily overused in this series. I mean using Madara's eyes and Madara's will (black rods) Nagato and Obito were transferring chakra and other things through them, Obito still does it and expect Madara to also do something with it (he left them for a reason, probably).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Normally using a Sharingan in an extensive fight forces him into hospital bed, this time, he was using it all along in a 2 day war?, a few times throwing Kamui, crying blood tears, being slashed apart, Kyubi revitalized, being slashed apart, using Kamui... well, story wise, he should be in a coma in that other dimension...

Of course, we all know that Kishi will pull off some bull*ehm to make him come back, like Obito's and Jyubi's chakra flowing into Kakashi through Obito's Sharingan... it did happen once, why not this time ?

Not to mention that this trick is heavily overused in this series. I mean using Madara's eyes and Madara's will (black rods) Nagato and Obito were transferring chakra and other things through them, Obito still does it and expect Madara to also do something with it (he left them for a reason, probably).
    Kakashi still had some of Naruto's Kyuubi chakra in him at the time of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Kakashi still had some of Naruto's Kyuubi chakra in him at the time of the fight.
    The chakra being constantly sucked away is only a secondary problem, the main problem is the strain that the eye puts on Kakashi's body (or perhaps mind, after all if his mind was affected then the body would also react unfavorably to it), to the point that he collapses even without overusing his body and still having a lot of chakra left (like with the fight against Zabuza). Not to mention that he was already shown bleeding out from overusing the eye (not to mention that he did in fact collapse a few times in this battle ).

It would be another thing, if the Eye was being supplied by other source and the burden was transfered to Obito, in similar fashion how Obito supplied the necessary power, force, element, chemical reaction, whatever, to Kakashi's eye (since Kakashi's brain should have been unable to produce the necessary special substance, energy, whatever, that makes Uchiha mad, crazy, emo and awakening MS).

Then again, everything comes down to one of the three forces: Mental/Spiritual, Physical/Life, Natural, so I guess chakra might be a key to solving everything (especially the Sage Chakra).

Much as I hate Mangastream's vulgarity and general lack of respect for characters, I still like the cleaner images and lower number of grammatical errors.

I wish I could get confirmation on one thing: of all the translations that have come out for this chapter, it seems Mangapanda are the only ones who interpreted it to reveal that Obito can't travel through dimensions (use Kamui) with the Juubi sealed in him. I wondered if that were true, but Mangastream didn't seem to read it that way.

As for why the Sharingan tires Kakashi out, perhaps it's because utilizing the Sharingan requires excessive amounts of mental energies. To convert these energies into chakra, one also needs to balance them efficiently with physical energies (which he also lacks). Thus, he runs out of stamina quickly, because he's wasting all his stamina to use his Sharingan.

The Uchiha must get away with it to a greater extent because of their naturally high Spiritual Energies, which allow them to use the Sharingan's Yin-centric techniques without exhausting much Physical stamina (their Yin-centric chakra pools are perfect for it). And once an Uchiha adds, say, Hashirama cells, they can use their Sharingan without it damaging their body/eyes (as in Obito's case with his years of Kamui spam).

Frankly I can't ever recall the Manga stating any other explanation for Kakashi's debilitating exhaustion after Sharingan overuse, other than Chakra drain.

Spoiler!

Kakashi recovers instantly after Kurama replenishes his Chakra
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-23-2013 at 01:29 AM.