7 43.75%
  • Excellent, Loved it

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

Naruto - Chapter 643

The New chapter is Out..

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

fer crying out loud, I wanted kyuubi-sage mode. Kishi's trolling us again. Though ending the war on Naruto's birthday seems a little poetic justice perhaps.

Edit: (looks at calendar) and seeing that his birthday is right around the time for a chapter release, perhaps it will actually happen? I can only hope when all is said and done Kishi gives sasu/saku and naru/hina fans the results we've been waiting a very long time for
    Last edited by Titokhan; 08-18-2013 at 02:11 AM.
    come fight my brute here

Interesting, I was not aware that Kushina and Rin died on the same anniversary, no wonder that Obito has been so keen on finding in Naruto a Solidarity of Despair that Naruto has rejected.

1) Kurama Initiated the Idea Naruto has, as noted on page 2.

2) I am not sure what they are going to do, but I note that Naruto has Entered into Bijuu Mode. I wonder if he's going to sweep all the Alliance Ninjas into his (and Minatos, because thay are connected by the two halves of Kurama's) Cahkra Cloud, much as they swept Kakashi and Gai up earlier, and then teleport everybody out of there.

3) Once again, I note that Naruto's Bijuu Mode has a a long sleeved cloak. The missing ingredients are for Yin Kurama and Yang Kurama to reunite, after saving the Alliance, and then for Naruto to go into Sage Mode while also in Bijuu Mode.

4) Why is it that Naruto only sensed Natural Energy from the Juubi, yet He said in a previous chapter that he could feel the 7 other Bijuus inside it? What is the Relationship of the Bijuus to Natural Energy, when they regenerate their Chakra, is it from Natural Energy?

5) It is interesting how Kishi will deal with Naruto being in Sage Mode while also being in Bijuu mode. In effect, Will Kurama be able to absorb excess Natural Energy from Naruto in a continuous fashion, so that he's chakra is always topped up?

@ Anubiz,

I don't Know what Naruito (or Kurama has planned, but I love it that Sasuke is just as helpless as everybody else, except for one thing. Sasuke's Susanoo might be able to withstand a small Bijuu blast, but not these four huge ones.

About Minato, Last chapter, it felt like people were dumping on him for not being so great. Minato has a heart of Gold, and his desire to protect is huge. He obviously blamed himself for dying and not stopping the Uchiha Massacre. His strength is also his weakness, and that is taking responsibility as Hokage. Yin Kyuubi is helping him get over his self flagelation.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-18-2013 at 04:03 AM.

i'm wondering what naruto has planned. Sasuke seems so useless right now lol.

Although the quality of the scan is really bad (i think they just wanted to rush it on mangapanda) its awesome we can read it at a sunday. Story-wise, i am not really sure what this new plan should be, because we already know ninjutsu won't work. So adding more fuel to that, how would that matter? Perhaps it is possible to save the alliance or something, but other than that...

I hope we get to see senju-bijuu mode soon!

All that Black-Kyubi's talk about not joining them just because the White-Kurama did was pointless.

So Kyubi knows about another prophecy that wasn't yet mentioned, great.

So the Black-Kyubi is really uncaged, thus it means that he willingly remains within Minato as I suspected.

Sasuke doesn't understand, yet he was using Natural Energy for a few years, which was even explained to him by Kabuto not so long ago, even noting that CS is actually a point to which NE is naturally drawn...

Wait a minute, Kakashi blurt out loud about Kushina giving birth soon to Naruto, while visiting Rin's grave (presumably on the anniversary of her death, since normally he only visits Obito), which Obito also visited and in the exact same day he moved out with his plan that entailed the Uchiha, Kyubi, Naruto, the... man this feels like a plot-hole a bit . How was he able to force out the Uchiha out of the village, within a span of one day, or could this be just a coincidence ?

So Rin died at least a year before Naruto was born (at very least on the same date), this can be useful in correcting the new timeline.

Madara must know about Obito's ninjutsu cancellation, yet he insists that Hashirama goes all out on him (thus they have to worry about his jutsu that can dispel their ET)... strange, it really does seem that he is planing something, or perhaps he continues his plan from before, which he couldn't complete and needed to go with the other option of stealing only a portion of Hashirama's power...

Obito screams "Sand!" before using the jutsu, does this mean that the flower thing is made from sand or dust ? Or is it a misspelled "Stand!" ?

Is it me or is Obito a ninja that used the greatest number of different Barier jutsu among shown ones ?

Is it really Father and Son joining hands for an attack, when it is the White Kyubi simply borrowing Chakra from the Black one for Naruto to do something ?

Not much to this chapter, but it is rather fun to see the 2 kyubi talking. I can only imagine what kind of jokes this can lead to, before they rejoin as one of course.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I wonder what the Number 1 Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja has in mind. Over the years he has evolved into a battle genius. I'm also really curious about Madara...He knows something vital. No matter how much he wants his rematch, I don't think he'd give up his true aspirations for it.

Also, I feel Sasuke should have Final Susanoo at some point, but how could he learn it before facing Naruto? Then again, he's an Uchiha, and Uchiha's can get a power up whenever the feel like it. Before Madara came onto the scene, I'm sure the few that knew about Susanoo in the current ninja world thought that a completed Susanoo, was Final Susanoo. Most certainly not a giant Chakra Monster that cuts mountain ranges in half. Even with the entire clan virtually wiped out, they are still the source of all problems current day.

I say he needs this because I don't believe anything in Sasuke's arsenal can stop Bijuu mode. Even with his sharingan, I don't think he can stop the sheer speed of Bijuu mode. I believe Kishimoto stating that, "it's power is like that of a bijuu" was forshadowing Sasuke learning it at some point.

I know what Naruto is going to do, his gonna do what he did when he saved himself and Sasuke from Obito's point blank attack. His basically going to spawn out Kyuubi arms to grab everyone so that they're connected to him and Minato in order to teleport them out of danger.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I know what Naruto is going to do, his gonna do what he did when he saved himself and Sasuke from Obito's point blank attack. His basically going to spawn out Kyuubi arms to grab everyone so that they're connected to him and Minato in order to teleport them out of danger.
    Wouldn't it be easier to grab the BBs and then Teleport them outside? Whatever he does, Obito can still reachout and bomb someone from a distance. Obito Has to be stopped before safetyh can be assured, in other words, Sage-Bijuu Mode generated Odama Rasengans. That should counter Obito's spheres while pummeling him.