• Fair, I've seen better

4 25.00%
  • Good I liked it okay

7 43.75%
  • Excellent, Loved it

4 25.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    @Famous,

Don't count on the T.Sage being logical and delivering a prophesy to match the recipient's expectations/understanding. The Guy's an Old semi-senile Toad who can't remember what he was saying or names. In my opinion Naruto was premature in cutting him off leaving the sage assuming that he and Naruto were on the same page (which they still could be), but then why did Kishi craft their exchange that way?

Anyway 2 things:

1) To the Toad Sage, even Jiraiya Chan was a Young Man, and I don't see him as the type to bother making fine distinctions.
    2) Sasuke could still be the villain in question, but it would take quite a dramatic turn of events for that to happen.

At this point I see little chance of Sasuke and Naruto going all out to kill one another (not impossible though).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Famous,

Don't count on the T.Sage being logical and delivering a prophesy to match the recipient's expectations/understanding. The Guy's an Old semi-senile Toad who can't remember what he was saying or names. In my opinion Naruto was premature in cutting him off leaving the sage assuming that he and Naruto were on the same page (which they still could be), but then why did Kishi craft their exchange that way?

Anyway 2 things:

1) To the Toad Sage, even Jiraiya Chan was a Young Man, and I don't see him as the type to bother making fine distinctions.
    2) Sasuke could still be the villain in question, but it would take quite a dramatic turn of events for that to happen.

At this point I see little chance of Sasuke and Naruto going all out to kill one another (not impossible though).
    Again, I don't see what is so surprising about Sasuke becoming a villain once again. It's been blatantly set up. It's not as if Sasuke needs to become the villain in the current arc; the mere fact that he deems Obito an unworthy person to "erase the past", claiming that role for himself, is evidence that Sasuke will become the End Villain. He won't turn against Naruto and let Obito complete the Moon's Eye Plan; the real struggle will take place after the events with Obito/Madara/the Juubi unfold, and Naruto fights Sasuke to determine what the future will bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Again, I don't see what is so surprising about Sasuke becoming a villain once again. It's been blatantly set up. It's not as if Sasuke needs to become the villain in the current arc; the mere fact that he deems Obito an unworthy person to "erase the past", claiming that role for himself, is evidence that Sasuke will become the End Villain. He won't turn against Naruto and let Obito complete the Moon's Eye Plan; the real struggle will take place after the events with Obito/Madara/the Juubi unfold, and Naruto fights Sasuke to determine what the future will bring.
    I do hope you're correct for a selfish reason. I want Naruto (Manga) to go on as long as possible.

And yes it has been blatantly said. I suppose have a bit of difficulty with things that are too obvious. That is why I do like your opinions, and those of others who tend to make me look at things differently from my first impressions.

Yep, it was indeed blatantly said that this is the last arc (IIRC), so no new mayor villains (probably). A sparing, friendly match for the title of Hokage is currently the most likely situation (the whole honorable seal before friends fighting, was heavily emphasized and even engraved on Hashirama's and Madara's statues, so there is quite a bit of things pointing towards this outcome).

I wouldn't mind a few Gaiden stories though . Something about Hyugas for example (like the story how, who and why they started putting that sealing jutsu on their foreheads could be fun). The So6p Gaiden. We probably will still get a Kakashi flashback, so there probably won't be anymore Kakashi Gaiden's. Other ?

According to this translation it seems Obito is Unable to pass through objects as The Juubi's Jinchuurikik

Spoiler!