The thing with Kamui, that can't be right. Obito not even once has used his Kamui after sealing the Jyubi, there was also no indication of Obito activating his MS when getting hit by that Rasengan, so it's not like he tried to pull it off (first he would need to activate his MS, for him to then to notice that he can't use Kamui, otherwise he would have first noticed that he can't use MS and that was not the case):
unless he tried at some previous point, didn't work and opted to do something different (then again, why would he mentions this only now ?).
I have to admit that I'm not so sure that I know what's really going on, because each translation is a bit different. So far, these were the indications that are given, by all of the translations I have read so far:
1) the thing with Kurama:
- Kyubi is bashing Minato that he was naive thinking that he would cooperate just because his other half has (this is quite likely false, since Black Kyubi agrees to cooperate quite easily),
- Kyubi is bashing Minato because, even though he had foreseen this situation (the two halves teaming again), he doesn't try to cooperate, instead falling into despair and doing nothing (quite likely),
- Kyubi is bashing Minato and foretold another prophecy regarding Naruto, personally to Minato (unlikely),
- Kyubi is bashing Minato, that instead of aiding and cooperating with his son, he has fallen into despair (about Obito, Kushin, Naruto etc.) and doesn't do much (quite likely),
- Kyubi himself does or does not talk about cooperating or not,
2) the thing with Obito:
- the Jyubi has such a weakness,
- the Jyubi's jinchuriki has such a weakness,
- Obito can't use Kamui,
- Obito took damage because of it reaching Jyubi,
- he took the damage even though Jyubi is part of him, thus he can't be reckless,
- he took the damage because he couldn't shift himself to another dimension,
3) the talk about Natural Energy and the like:
- Naruto does explain and Naruto himself doesn't fully understands (likely),
- Naruto explains and Sasuke doesn't fully understands,
4) the anniversary:
- of Rin's and Kushina's death,
- of Minato's and Kushina's death,
5) the rest:
- here and there, quite a bit of different interpretations that change the feel, flow or meaning a bit, but not really important to the story.
Looking at it from the sideline, one could wonder if they really were translating the same thing, but really it's that hard and so easy to make a mistake. That is why it's always good to doubt the translation itself, if the current action or situation contradicts it.
There was also some mention when Kakashi first encountered Itachi (it's also worth mentioning that one the kids younger than Naruto, yet stronger than Kakashi, mentioned at Zabuza arc, is presumably Itachi). It is strange though, Itachi states that Kakashi's body is compatible with the Sharingan, yet it still heavily strains him. Maybe it strains his mind instead, since Kakashi doesn't have spiritual powers at the level of the Uchiha and it is simply later reflected on his body ?
It's possible that it was simply changed over time.