1 6.25%
  • Fair, I've seen better

4 25.00%
  • Good I liked it okay

7 43.75%
  • Excellent, Loved it

4 25.00%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I for one hope to see Sage/Bijuu Mode soon, and it feels like we've gotten PLENTY of foreshadowing that it will be necessary to have a chance of defeating Obito. However, I agree, it seems like Naruto will just grab everyone with chakra arms and allow Minato to teleport them.

Haha I knew it was going to drop over the weekend ..glad i checked. Though overall quality was rushed & not as polished as most chapters.

- So he can separately create that Flowering plant thing that was attached to the incomplete Jyuubi ...that's unexpected

- Looks like Obito must be getting nervous now they found a weakness

- Will The Bijuu power allow Minato's arm to regenerate the way Naruto's wounds can?

- I wonder if they some how use Obito jutsu against him.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Wow, I am honored to see Manga Reviewers using my Graphic, see the spoiler link
    Spoiler!

and here is the graphic I put in the spoilers last night:-

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I like listening to some reviewers, although I feel like some of them miss the point sometimes.

Well, MAYBE they just had the same Idea I did
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-18-2013 at 05:08 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Fuuu....sion...HA!

*coughs*

Anyways, it's not too surprising that Minato and his Kyuubi half are getting along, I mean, they did have 16 long years stuck together inside the Shinigami.

It's interesting how everything is linked. Rin's death was the formative event that created the current Obito. The death of his parents is, in a sense, the event that started Naruto down his path. I wonder how Naruto plans to stop Obito from killing everyone this time?

Speaking about parents, what happened with Obito's parents (and siblings if he had any) ? Where they dead long before Kakashi Gaiden, or were they slaughtered by Itachi and Obito at the time of the Uchiha Massacre ?

Obito can stop 2nd and 4th from teleporting the flower, so stooping Naruto's Kyubi hands from stretching should be even easier, at least most of them.

Kyubi's cloak proved to be good enough armor against the heaven-earth-lightning-storm attack that Jyubi used before, though a 4 Bijuudamas/eggs exploding in a closet space might prove a bit too much (it's starting hard to guess which attacks are meant to be strong and which not, especially when the 2nd Raikage have tanked Rasenshuriken without even guarding/blocking, or Madara's Susanoo tanking most attacks, even in incomplete form, or other).

The sub-context within this chapter is really something, the moment you notice it, you simply won't be able to look at this chapter the same way... let's hope it was just a coincidence and not some brainwashing on subconscious level or what not lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Speaking about parents, what happened with Obito's parents (and siblings if he had any) ? Where they dead long before Kakashi Gaiden, or were they slaughtered by Itachi and Obito at the time of the Uchiha Massacre ?

The sub-context within this chapter is really something, the moment you notice it, you simply won't be able to look at this chapter the same way... let's hope it was just a coincidence and not some brainwashing on subconscious level or what not lol .
    What subtext is this? I want to make sure I've got the full perspective.

So, how soon till Sasuke pull out a CS and uses Sage chakra as well? We all hate the idea, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that that Sasuke is never sidelined. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to grab the BBs and then Teleport them outside? Whatever he does, Obito can still reachout and bomb someone from a distance. Obito Has to be stopped before safetyh can be assured, in other words, Sage-Bijuu Mode generated Odama Rasengans. That should counter Obito's spheres while pummeling him.
    I have another proposition: Naruto and Minato are the only ones on the battle-field that are able to use the Rasengan. And we know that Minato's inspiration to develop the Rasengan was the Bijuu-bomb. And thanks to this weird fist-bumping-thing, Miruto have access to Yin- and Yan-Kurama-chakra. So maybe, they want to cancel out the Bijuu-bombs by creating Bijuu-Bombs that don't live up to the 8:2-ratio, but to the 2:8-ratio. And perhaps - but that's a long shot - this black/white-chakra has something to do with the Yin-Yan-chakra:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

By the way: Does anyone have a good explanation for Minato not being a toad-sage? Chakra-control or chakra-reserves can't be the issue here.

I was always convinced that Senjutsu and the Flying-Thunder-God-Technique were the best techniques in narutoverse, since it is impossible to counter them, even for the Rinnegan and the Sharingan. And what happened: Jubito got hit by a combination of Senjutsu-rasengan and Hiraishin.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    So, how soon till Sasuke pull out a CS and uses Sage chakra as well? We all hate the idea, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that that Sasuke is never sidelined. Sigh.
    I really hope you are wrong with this.

Come one Sage/Bijuu Mode! Then so6p to wrap it up.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    I so hope this is not Kishi's plan. What a way to cheapen Sage Mode. Besides Sasuke already got purged of CS when Itachi fought with him. For this once I hope that Kishi does not disregard his own pecedence just for cheap Sasuke Enhancement no Jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post

By the way: Does anyone have a good explanation for Minato not being a toad-sage? Chakra-control or chakra-reserves can't be the issue here.

I really hope you are wrong with this.
    My explanation would be that Jiaiya Didn't think Minato needed it. And maybe Minato would have gone to Fukusaku himelf, if he had lived. Minato was so cool and so "perfect" that Jiaraiya and Fukusaku may have thought that he was already unbeatable as he was.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Come one Sage/Bijuu Mode! Then so6p to wrap it up.
    I hope Kishi makes the ending less abrupt and predictable.

I tried to combine Minato and Naruto's markings into a Yin-Yang Chakra Mode.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !