1 100.00%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very Bad

0 0%

Fairy Tail 347 Discussion / 348 Predictions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 347
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like she is important to the current plot line after all.

One Piece

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/347/2014/19

Can't believe the hunters really said that, shits too funny. And Virgo xD Ah good chapter, even though Flare miraculously having a attachment with the Giants...

Flare joining Fairy Tail guild. I've been calling it ever since she first appeared in the tourney. I'm sure she will eventually.

Well that makes sense I guess. Her name is Flare after all, wouldn't be surprised if the Flame reacted to her in some way
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Is it just me or does Flare have a serious crush on Lucy, she's stalking her just like Juvia was stalking Grey before she joined the Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Is it just me or does Flare have a serious crush on Lucy, she's stalking her just like Juvia was stalking Grey before she joined the Guild.
    Wasn't that a joke (so she says herself at least, plus that stalking in the bathroom from the ceiling seems near impossible to not be noticed lol ) ? Not to mention that she did say that she simply returned to her village and Lucy turned out to be there (how would she have stalked a tree going a few hundreds kilometers per hour anyway ?).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Wasn't that a joke (so she says herself at least, plus that stalking in the bathroom from the ceiling seems near impossible to not be noticed lol ) ? Not to mention that she did say that she simply returned to her village and Lucy turned out to be there (how would she have stalked a tree going a few hundreds kilometers per hour anyway ?).
    Even before that she's kinda been popping up on Lucy, the resort, the guild, it's no coincidence.