You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar

World Trigger ~ Ashihara Daisuke

Spoiler!

A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!
    This description is just a small piece of the cake, as always. I recomend you to give it a try. Its pretty entertaining and has cool chars.

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...ger-chapter-01

Yea this has been keeping me entertained for a little while now. The pacing seems okay as well.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Yea this has been keeping me entertained for a little while now. The pacing seems okay as well.
    Really ? To me it feels a bit fast, but I guess it's going to slow down from here anyway (the MC? quite quickly jumped into the B-class and the power level of the A class and the alien boy are set, which pretty much leave the S class, unless something else pops up, though if the trigger of the half? alien were to be taken, then he could train with a normal trigger, which would allow for the dual? MC to grow together).

It's alright for the time being.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...ger-chapter-19

lol I like this little kid wonder if he can also fight. And talking about fast pacing here we already got the "heroic" story of the mainchar.

Good series so far.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 26

So the ranks are assigned to teams and not to individual members, so person with A-rank 7, is simply a person that belongs to 7th strongest team of the A-rank, thought it might be different for S-ranks.

I just read this and it was alright.. the translations are pretty bad but it's readable.

My take on the story overall is that the 'lead' (four eyes) is being buried by the neighbor and the girl, and there seems to be too many side characters with 'heroic personalities' which means that there is no room for the MC to shine - obviously in a organization like Border you would have many strong people, but having the main character introduced to so many alpha personalities so early takes away from him.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 30

A new group has started translating this manga (Powermanga), seems better .

I must admit, I like how the Triggers are explained to the main characters, while their usage is shown to the readers by the current battle going on.

Tactical battles in teams, it sure was awhile since someone did them so well, let's see how it will go after this.

CHAPTER 36

Looks like it's doing well and of course, the glasses guy has to be a scheming/tactical type .