Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ^ i guess it's because Fujitora. He called up marine battleships along with the VAs. good to see an old timer VA, let's see the difference between mid-ranked and high-end ranked VAs. This arc really forced out their power to limit.

@Sirxxx: law updated status: where the hell you guys!, i have fujitora on my tail :p

^I consider Vergo a high end VA while Smoker a mid ranked VA. Vergo may not be as strong as the HQ VA at their best but he could hang with then imo.

sig made by me

Chinjao: BAAAAWWWWWW
    Luffy: STFU
    Wanpoko: Milo is a cat, why am I a dog.
    Franky: I'm partially toy. Guess which part
    Doflamingo & Fujitora: LOL
    Law: HALP
    Dwarfs: Usoland Haki Hax.

That kinda sums up the chapter.

So, I was out a few weeks (My computer crashed....) awesome to read 6 chaps in a row..
    I am guessing Zoro pops up the next chap. He hasnt been seen in a few chaps now.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Damn Law getting double teamed.

As for Don Qinjiao I think Garp took his love lol. Maybe Dragon's mother? Something tells me this going to be funny this revelation.
    I would love if this happened !

Ok, i enjoyed the chapter, Good action and good information. I love how we are learning more about the power scale in the marine ranks !

But, i think we get to worked up about breaks. most of them are not oda's fault, in fact a good many of them are mandatory and out of his control. and the ones that are in his control are just so he can have 5 minutes to see his kids, f**k his wife and maybe eat a full meal thats not cooked in a microwave. For most of us this man has been doing this for over half of our lives. If one piece is on break, its either because the man really needs one or because its out of his hands.
    if the breaks bug you that much. take the time during the break to go back to the beginning of the arc and re read it uninterrupted. Enjoy this really well written arc. Sorry for the rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    if the breaks bug you that much. take the time during the break to go back to the beginning of the arc and re read it uninterrupted. Enjoy this really well written arc. Sorry for the rant.
    Or cram another manga right in there! I'm gonna hop on the Shingeki no Kyojin bandwagon this week myself--That stuff is awesome!

Speaking of all these breaks and Oda's health, I wonder if he's shared the ending of the story and the remaining arcs/major story beats with anyone else as an "insurance policy". Like if he finally has a psychotic episode and runs off to live with the beasts of the forests, is there a safe somewhere with the remainder of the story written down that someone could use to keep putting out One Piece chapters?! I sure hope so...

Also, this is like Week 22 of Zoro-Watch, the magical event that happens at the beginning of every arc where we all keep a running tally of who Zoro is likely to fight in the end! So far, I haven't seen any takers, and that worries me. Maybe he'll have a chance to go all out to hold off Fujitora for a few minutes so the StrawHearts can make a daring escape. Maybe it'll be that wierd unSabo guy with the black hat. He looked serious enough...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Or cram another manga right in there! I'm gonna hop on the Shingeki no Kyojin bandwagon this week myself--That stuff is awesome!

Speaking of all these breaks and Oda's health, I wonder if he's shared the ending of the story and the remaining arcs/major story beats with anyone else as an "insurance policy". Like if he finally has a psychotic episode and runs off to live with the beasts of the forests, is there a safe somewhere with the remainder of the story written down that someone could use to keep putting out One Piece chapters?! I sure hope so...

Also, this is like Week 22 of Zoro-Watch, the magical event that happens at the beginning of every arc where we all keep a running tally of who Zoro is likely to fight in the end! So far, I haven't seen any takers, and that worries me. Maybe he'll have a chance to go all out to hold off Fujitora for a few minutes so the StrawHearts can make a daring escape. Maybe it'll be that wierd unSabo guy with the black hat. He looked serious enough...
    I thought It was pretty obvious Zoro would fight Picas.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I thought It was pretty obvious Zoro would fight Picas.
    uhhhhhhh........right......of course.........??????....

Which one was Picas, again?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

The spade seat.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

All the head seat's names are french words of the card they represent.

Club = Trebol
    Diamond = Diamante

Therefor

Spade = Picas

And that would also mean since Law is the Head of Hearts

Law = Corazon
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off