Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 717 Discussion / 718 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/717

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    - Maybe the ppl turned into toys are a result of Jola's ability?
    Since she can somehow alter existing ppl & objects with her immagination.
    -Looks like there is a side-effect to Jola's power over time when used on humans? But what's Dofla's purpose by doing all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if the factory ends up being below the colliseum.
    It looks like the perfect place to hide it.
    - The only problem now is that the factory-workers (slaves) have to be saved first, and the collisium needs to be emptied (?) before they can blow it all up... And looking at the situation outside, that's going to be quite problematic.

- And what exactly happened to Don Qinjiao in the past...
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 08-07-2013 at 08:25 PM.

One Piece

Damn Law getting double teamed.

As for Don Qinjiao I think Garp took his love lol. Maybe Dragon's mother? Something tells me this going to be funny this revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Damn Law getting double teamed.

As for Don Qinjiao I think Garp took his love lol. Maybe Dragon's mother? Something tells me this going to be funny this revelation.
    For a second I thought you said that Garp made love to him. Damn me and my dirty mind XP

As for what Garp did, I don't know.... maybe he put Qinjiao in a coma, and he only woke up when he was old and out of his prime. That would make a lot of what he's said make sense.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

@ Flare: maybe it's another devil fruit power. Maybe it spades or clubs, because it can also vanishing memory.

wow, that's way too much for Law. He can't even hold his ground against Dofla. He need zoro combine with Sanji now.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I still think Garp gave him a monster headnut and he lost several memorys. Ruffys probably going to give him a headbutt gum gum style wiche brings them back, not on purpose of course xD

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    For a second I thought you said that Garp made love to him. Damn me and my dirty mind XP

As for what Garp did, I don't know.... maybe he put Qinjiao in a coma, and he only woke up when he was old and out of his prime. That would make a lot of what he's said make sense.
    hahaha that's not dirty that's just sickkkkkkk !!!

Chapter was alright but i was expecting a bit more since it's a chapter between 2 breaks. I loved the Law part the most. He is holding up real nice. Don fla is letting fujitori doing the dirty work.

Luffy's batlle should be decided next chapter. i don't wwant oda vto expend it longer as needed certainly if he is taking breaks every week. just thinking about those breaks angers me. so I'm going to leave it at that

Wow! Law placing phone calls and updating his Facebook Status while fighting an Admiral! He's cool as a motherfuckah!!!

My money's on either everything converging on the arena during the Block D fight, or Luffy accidentally destroying the entire arena as he defeats Don, revealing the factory underneath.

So it seems that the losers from the other blocks get to hide out in the basement to escape authorities or--more likely--are forced to slave in the factory as well.

And seriously, can someone pull Law out of there? There's no way he's gonna make it against two Superpowers. He needs a rescue, but everyone else is both way too busy and way too far away to help.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I wonder if the reason the other competitors aren't coming out is because they were all taken to the dark factory under the stadium. Dead or alive, maybe they are drained of their power or ground down into powder and made into smile themselves, it would be one hell of a dark sick twist to the story, and i would love it lol
    A pie in the sky?

A strong chapter, but like some of us, I'm disappointed with Oda breaking into Luffy and Chinjao's fight. I'd have rather had the dwarves reveal this information just as Luffy was Elepant Gatling Chinjao through the platform. Hopefully the next chapter is one which is released super super insanely early!

As to the missing A- and B-block losing entrants not exiting the Colosseum, one theory I saw on Mangastream's new comment section after every chapter is that the losers of the battle are turned into toys before they leave the Colosseum, thus dumbfounding the Marines. I'm not quite fond of this idea; I'd much rather Doflamingo have a secret passage that leads under the Colosseum and away from the awaiting Marines. However, I'm curious if Bastille and troops arrived simply because a tournament is being held at the Corrida Colosseum or because Fujitora called them in to protect the citizens and deal with Doflamingo/Law/Strawhats.