• Average

1 5.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    It appears that Senjutus predates all other kinds of jutsu (maybe not taijutsu). So it might be a battle of which jutsus are older that can work against Obito.

Paul, looks like the kyuubi-sage mode a few of us have hoped for seemingly forever is going to be what takes juubito out. plus its almost what could be final powerup time for our hero getting the other half of Kurama's chakra

Yes, naruto is occasionally an idiot (ok, more than occasionally. if he wasnt, He and Hinata would already be engaged rofl). but his powers of observation and ability to base plans based on those observations are Nara level.
    come fight my brute here

I have a question, let's say Naruto defeats Obito won't that just leave the Juubi inside free to take over? ...Kinda like what Oro did with Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    Paul, looks like the kyuubi-sage mode a few of us have hoped for seemingly forever is going to be what takes juubito out. plus its almost what could be final powerup time for our hero getting the other half of Kurama's chakra

Yes, naruto is occasionally an idiot (ok, more than occasionally. if he wasnt, He and Hinata would already be engaged rofl). but his powers of observation and ability to base plans based on those observations are Nara level.
    Dang straight Titokhan, Spot On.

I wonder if the 2nd Hokage can use Senjutsu too, otherwise the fighters we know on the field that do are:-

1) Naruto

2) Orochimaru (said he would enter the fight)

3) Hashirama

4) Juugo

Point: I would have thought that The Juubi could absorb Sage energy since sage Natural Energy is its source of power.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Since we never saw a Nagato vs Naruto, its safe to now assume that senjutsu would've tipped that battle in Naruto's favour.

Also, looks like Naruto's awesomeness is going to take another hit. First was with Minato's cloak and now I'm sure we'll see senjutsu spamming. I hope not, but I expect it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Since we never saw a Nagato vs Naruto, its safe to now assume that senjutsu would've tipped that battle in Naruto's favour.

Also, looks like Naruto's awesomeness is going to take another hit. First was with Minato's cloak and now I'm sure we'll see senjutsu spamming. I hope not, but I expect it will happen.

Not true, we did see Nagato versus Naruto....MAN this could be a huge Plot Hole.

Naruto fought against Edo Nagato who was using the Six Paths in one single Edo Body. Naruto Landed a Rasengan on Edo Nagato who absorbe it with the Ninjutsu absorbing ability of the Six Paths. Wasnt that the same Jutsu as Obito is now using?

Spoiler!

Well it's possible that the Ninjutsu absorbing ability of the Six Paths was born from this ability

Fujutsu Kyuin...derived from, but not same as Onmyouten

(answered my own question).

This chapter is not as great as my favorite Naruto chapter, but it's way up there
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-07-2013 at 11:39 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

now that the realize senjutsu might be the key, and are able to get shikamaru that information. then we might be onto something. Wait, Hinata should have seen Naruto go into sage mode, shouldn't she? I mean if she saw the two of them smiling at the end of last chapter, this is a no brainer.

as for why this rasengan didn't get absorbed while the one in the fight with the paths did. I'm not sure. that path's only ability was absorbing attacks based on chakra. the thrown FRS that got absorbed that time might not have had sage chakra in it perhaps, he just needed sage mode to be able to throw it
    come fight my brute here

It would be a problem if people started popping up learning how to use Sage Mode. Unlike other techniques where if you mess up, the technique goes poof, making a mistake using Sage Mode will leave you immortalized in stone forever.

I mean, I don't think it's beyond Kishi to try that, but it better have a really good explanation.

I knew Sage Mode would play a role here, I just had no idea only Senjutsu could harm a Juubi Jinchuuriki.

It's certain Naruto will enter Kyuubi/Sage Mode, now that we see other techniques are ineffective. I'm guessing next chapter he'll receive Kurama's Yin, followed by an explanation of the potential to balance the Yin/Yang with Natural Energy (the explanat8on will be in another chapter).

I actually expect Sasuke to fully absorb Juugo (or at least get more of his body), probably after remembering Kabuto's explanation of his own Sage Mode. Sasuke will need Senjutsu if he wants to do more than support from here on out. Sasuke will probably become a Sage in his own right, improving his Sharingan. That'd be a logical power-up that doesn't involve Hashirama cells, but rather stays true to Sasuke's previous power development. Just as Sasuke lost his Cursed Seal at the time he awakened his Mangekyou, Naruto could never combine Sage Mode and Chakra Mode/Bijuu Mode. I think both will get that chance now.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 08-07-2013 at 12:46 PM.

i really enjoyed this chapter what a suprise that sennin mode hasnt been complety pushd a side it still kicks ass !
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad