• Terrible

0 0%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    For those who haven't known yet, JUMP is on hiatus this week
    http://mangastream.com/blog/14

Quote Originally Posted by Sakyamuni View Post
    For those who haven't known yet, JUMP is on hiatus this week
    http://mangastream.com/blog/14
    Well shit. I had been pumped for a new chapter this week. At least we get a loose confirmation that Naruto will get the Yin part of Kurama in the next chapter - or something rather crazy will happen as is the usual case when we have a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Darn it...! I knew it...I came here to see if a break was mentioned, and to my dismay....well, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Well shit. I had been pumped for a new chapter this week. At least we get a loose confirmation that Naruto will get the Yin part of Kurama in the next chapter - or something rather crazy will happen as is the usual case when we have a break.
    Prediction (sort of).

The Yin Kyuubi is starting to warm up to Naruto, even to the point of admiring him. On the laST PAGE, IT ENDED witn Yin Kyuubi complimenting Minato on Naruto that Naruto grew up to be a nice brat (Exemplary Kid in YinKyuubi Speak), who loved his parents (Naruto Struck Out at Obito for insulting his Dad), so exemplarary that he even Persuaded Kyuubi's Yang HAlf.

This is significant to my mind. Uchiha are Yin Loaded, While Senju/Uzumaki are Yang loaded. Uchiha get stronger with Emotion to the point of being EMO, while Senju get stronger with the Will To Protect.

The Kyuubi (both Yin and Yang) see the SO6P as their DADDY (parent), then to the Yin Kyuubi, defending the honor of your parents is like Gold, much as to Sasuke, avenging his parents drove him insane. (The Yang equivalent was how Naruto stood up to PROTECT the Bijuus who were being abused by Obito).

If next Chapter Naruto follows up with a speach about his Mother and his Father (his Two Suns , if you remember the reference), Yin Kyuubi will be practically begging Minato to put him inside Naruto

Next Chapter, I expect Juugo to get in the act, maybe take a blow for Sasuke, maybe Merge with Sasuke (remember that Sasuke's body already contains a Huge Chunk from Juugo's flesh. Juugo is a Tranformer as seen by his fight with Raikage, and he could send some Blasts at Obito. The Two/Three will attack Obito, while Madara will continue to detain Hashirama.

Minato is not a Sage, so he won't be able to do much...Neither will Tobirama in my opinion. Orochimaru is probably a Sage, and he could have had an effect, but I don't think he'll arrive on time.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Prediction (sort of).

The Yin Kyuubi is starting to warm up to Naruto, even to the point of admiring him. On the laST PAGE, IT ENDED witn Yin Kyuubi complimenting Minato on Naruto that Naruto grew up to be a nice brat (Exemplary Kid in YinKyuubi Speak), who loved his parents (Naruto Struck Out at Obito for insulting his Dad), so exemplarary that he even Persuaded Kyuubi's Yang HAlf.

This is significant to my mind. Uchiha are Yin Loaded, While Senju/Uzumaki are Yang loaded. Uchiha get stronger with Emotion to the point of being EMO, while Senju get stronger with the Will To Protect.

The Kyuubi (both Yin and Yang) see the SO6P as their DADDY (parent), then to the Yin Kyuubi, defending the honor of your parents is like Gold, much as to Sasuke, avenging his parents drove him insane. (The Yang equivalent was how Naruto stood up to PROTECT the Bijuus who were being abused by Obito).

If next Chapter Naruto follows up with a speach about his Mother and his Father (his Two Suns , if you remember the reference), Yin Kyuubi will be practically begging Minato to put him inside Naruto

Next Chapter, I expect Juugo to get in the act, maybe take a blow for Sasuke, maybe Merge with Sasuke (remember that Sasuke's body already contains a Huge Chunk from Juugo's flesh. Juugo is a Tranformer as seen by his fight with Raikage, and he could send some Blasts at Obito. The Two/Three will attack Obito, while Madara will continue to detain Hashirama.

Minato is not a Sage, so he won't be able to do much...Neither will Tobirama in my opinion. Orochimaru is probably a Sage, and he could have had an effect, but I don't think he'll arrive on time.

I forgot all about that man. What do you suppose he's up too? I still don't have a clue of what Orochimaru will contribute outside of what he's already done (Other than maybe helping the Kage's. But knowing him, he has other things on the brain). And then there was that secret conversation he had with Sasuke on the way to the Uzumaki shrine. I wouldn't exactly tag him as a wild card given the other players on the field, but do you see him as a game changer? Surely he was brought back with more purpose. In terms of back story and original motives, he's still a mystery.

Orochimaru still wants Sasuke's body, although Now that he has Zetsus, he might be satisfied just to seize Madara's Rinnegans at the earliest opportunity.

If Obito were to be Killed, expect Oro to zoom in from nowhere and snatch the Body or pluck out The Rinnegan.

I don't see Orochimaru as a game changer, but he'll make the end of the manga more interesting by being the unpredictable little snake they have to keep an eye on, I think.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-15-2013 at 03:05 AM.

I expect Kishi to surprise us by having Orochimaru sacrifice himself, giving up his role of observer / truth-seeker in favor of preserving reality and the future generations. Orochimaru's life legacy is carried on through Sasuke, who possesses many of the same qualities (not as an imitator like Kabuto, either).

Nothing Oro has shown since re-entering the series has led me to believe he will emerge as a villain (on any level). However, Orochimaru may be the one with the best insight into Sasuke's intentions, so he will be the least surprised with what Sasuke becomes (once Sasuke's darkness is revealed more fully).

I wonder about that FAmous. When Oro was newly Revived, he did admit to wanting Sasuke's body, but ha also said he didn't have the power to take it from him, at the time.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I wonder about that FAmous. When Oro was newly Revived, he did admit to wanting Sasuke's body, but ha also said he didn't have the power to take it from him, at the time.

Spoiler!
    Thought he did seem to change his mind after seeing what Sasuke wants, after obtaining Kabuto's memory, though he might have simply postponed it, since Sasuke's development has interested him, while the possession of the Zetsu body, might give him the ability to reproduce them at will if has a need to (plus putting a Sharingan into it seems to be even more effective than using an Uchiha body, basing on the fact that Itachi basically stated that having Hashirama Cells/Chakra allows one to spam MS, even one that needs a decade to cool down).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Thought he did seem to change his mind after seeing what Sasuke wants, after obtaining Kabuto's memory, though he might have simply postponed it, since Sasuke's development has interested him, while the possession of the Zetsu body, might give him the ability to reproduce them at will if has a need to (plus putting a Sharingan into it seems to be even more effective than using an Uchiha body, basing on the fact that Itachi basically stated that having Hashirama Cells/Chakra allows one to spam MS, even one that needs a decade to cool down).
    YEP!

At this point I can't see a significant advantage to having Sasuke's body. With a Zetsu body Orochimaru was strong enough to control 3 Hokages except from the god Hashirama. My Instincet tells me that If Orochimaru was able to get his hands on Madara's Rinnegans which are a transformed EMS, plus an endless supply of Zetsus, he'd be immortal and be able to investigate Life's Mysteries till the Sun Goes Supernova. This should satisfy even Orochimaru.