5 25.00%
  • Average

1 5.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    You guys are right though...If Juugo helps Sasuke into some form of sage mode, what's unique about Naruto anymore..? There will always be some things...but it lessens all the time. I really do hope the Nine Names gives him some real power. In the end, Naruto has to surpass Obito, and live up to the Sage's legacy in some way. Or perhaps, surpass it in achieving something that he could not. Peace in the Ninja world. ( I still want him to be the most powerful shinobi at the end of this..)

So is it "Cancel all Ninjutsu"? Or "Cancel all Ninja Techniques"? Cause if its the former, just have Sasuke drop that fool into a beach-themed Genjutsu, then send 6-7 gate Guy in there and have him punch Obito in his shit a few times. Hell, a Noon Tiger would be devestating, and that's from enough distance to keep Guy safe.

It must be all ninja techniques...

EDIT: Hi Kishi! Remember that time when you thought you wanted to make Sakura useful to the story/plot/anything again, but then changed your mind all of two chapters later?! That would have been a PERFECT time to have her reveal herself as a Slug Sage. And then she could have been contributing til this chapter to the epic battle like the boys are, still contributing something to the story as a character. Too bad she's a female character, huh?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

So just like that the third hokage was taken out of the equation before he got started, that sucks

This would be an awesome time for them to show what a powerhouse the 3rd was, just show him showing up all healed and with a plan in hand to take down Obito lol. He got blasted in the face with a potentially deadly hit, I want to see him heal himself back together and cancel out Obito's technique, show why hes the professor and have him school everyone on the technique. It might be why hes not in the picture, purposefully taking a hit in the head so he could lay low and plot something or watch from the shadows. He did say he was using lame techniques to figure out his strengths and weakenesses afterall. I would love to have him show up and unveil a kekkei genkai all of a sudden that no one knew about but the other hokages! A out of left field super dangerous bloodlimit technique that would put him back up there again, wishing of course
    A pie in the sky?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    This would be an awesome time for them to show what a powerhouse the 3rd was, just show him showing up all healed and with a plan in hand to take down Obito lol. He got blasted in the face with a potentially deadly hit, I want to see him heal himself back together and cancel out Obito's technique, show why hes the professor and have him school everyone on the technique. It might be why hes not in the picture, purposefully taking a hit in the head so he could lay low and plot something or watch from the shadows. He did say he was using lame techniques to figure out his strengths and weakenesses afterall. I would love to have him show up and unveil a kekkei genkai all of a sudden that no one knew about but the other hokages! A out of left field super dangerous bloodlimit technique that would put him back up there again, wishing of course

Hear, Hear! I agree with said theory proposed by the dude from Honolulu! All those that don't agree...can go f#$k themselves. That's a good twist right there.

Hiruzen for zombie president 2016!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    Paul, looks like the kyuubi-sage mode a few of us have hoped for seemingly forever is going to be what takes juubito out. plus its almost what could be final powerup time for our hero getting the other half of Kurama's chakra

Yes, naruto is occasionally an idiot (ok, more than occasionally. if he wasnt, He and Hinata would already be engaged rofl). but his powers of observation and ability to base plans based on those observations are Nara level.

I couldn't agree more. Naruto powers of observation have been downplayed throughout the series. But you can't deny that the boy can make some on the spot decisions that change the game in an instant. Even Kakashi said it's because of his prankster mentality, that makes him an unpredictable opponent. Sure, he spams the Shadow Clone Jutsu, but look at the different ways he uses it. The variations are fuckin mind boggling! Obito is about to get his smug ass whupped all over the battlefield. I just wonder what role will Sasuke play, as of right now, the Emo z king can't do shit but watch. So I hope he gets a Susano'o powerup. He needs one....BADLY! Maybe he learned something from his fight with Kabuto that will be able to give him an advantage. Well,I guess we'll just have to wait till next week.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Finally.. its building up to be epic chapter every week!!

- So, Madara knew that Sage Energy would be Juubito's weakeness,.. so Madara is indeed after his Sage Power. HOW will he be able to obtain that kind of power ?!?! Interesting..

I've read that people are saying that Minato is all not THAT SMART etc.. it's not like that. From the beginning, I've said that Kishimoto probably needs to downgrade some major character for others to shine. Up till now, we ( the readers ) were complaining that we haven't seen enough of what Tobimara could do, what his strenght/powers were.. we were comparing him to Hashirama, Sarutobi and Minato.
    This chapter gave him the " high- lights " he needed, so he downgraded Minato to a lower level in analyzing situations. Personally, I still think that Itachi is just a little more " genius ", but both of them are with Tobimara, still top 3.

This chapter also showed what the diffirences are between Sasuke and Naruto, exactly what Kakashi said back in the days: Naruto is the best of the best in thinking something smart right on the spot, while Sasuke is someone he thinks 3 steps ahead.

- ALSO, Sasuke is planning something HUGE with all these details that has happened in the last chapters, example:

1. Sasuke has been analyzing Naruto's powers from the beginning
    2. In this chapter, when Tobimara told Minato that they can't ressurect and that they are mortal against Juubito's attacks in Edo Tensei Form, he made a look of " relief " and something more. Left upper corner:

IS SASUKE relieved that they are destructable??? Sasuke knows that Orochimaru is following him now, so if he wants the Hokages to leave, he could command Oro to do that, OR does he know that Oro has other plans and that this situation ( Juubito's attacks being mortal blows to ET ) is his only oppertunity to get rid of the Edo Tensei Hokages??

IN FACT; it made me even think that Sasuke could be thinking in becoming the Juubi's Jinchirikuu.. he probably wont.

I can say for sure, that Sasuke with his EMS, wouldn't be any match for Naruto if he gets the other half of Kyuubi and on top of that: combines Sage Mode with Kyuubi Mode. Sasuke HAS TO ABSORB Juugo for gaining the necessary Sage Powers.. Juugo will volunteer in sacrificing himself and this will boost Sasuke's EMS to another level ( this could make him get the Rinnegan ). I wouldn't like the fact if Sasuke gets the Rinnegan.. I would prefer another advanced versions of EMS.

Anyways, this chapters was amazing and I would hope to see Naruto shine more and more
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    IN FACT; it made me even think that Sasuke could be thinking in becoming the Juubi's Jinchirikuu.. he probably wont.

I can say for sure, that Sasuke with his EMS, wouldn't be any match for Naruto if he gets the other half of Kyuubi and on top of that: combines Sage Mode with Kyuubi Mode. Sasuke HAS TO ABSORB Juugo for gaining the necessary Sage Powers.. Juugo will volunteer in sacrificing himself and this will boost Sasuke's EMS to another level ( this could make him get the Rinnegan ). I wouldn't like the fact if Sasuke gets the Rinnegan.. I would prefer another advanced versions of EMS.
    I really hope that Sasuke does not become a Sage or get a Bijuu, nor do I think it will happen.

I think that after this battle Sasuke will continue to work with Orochimaru (who knows a lot of secrets about the Rikudou's lineage). I think that Orochimaru will help Sasuke to obtain the Rinnegan and develop it even further than what we have seen. We already know that Orochimaru was working on experiments to combined Hashirama's power with the power of the Sharingan, hence Danzou's arm and the reason why Danzou wanted to capture Kabuto. Orochimaru's goal was to obtain a body of the Ultimate Uchiha, Itachi and Sasuke were his prime candidates, he believed their eyes had the greatest potential. We know based on what has been said about Orochimaru's research that he had access to both Hashirama's and the Sharingan. He was the one who gave Yamato the Mokuton and he was the one who helped Danzou create his arm. Yet Orochimaru didn't invest much in those, they were stepping stones to him. Orochimaru was mostly focused on obtaining Itachi and Sasuke.

I think this is because he knew that with their bodies and eyes he could obtain the ultimate power, the true Rinnegan, the Juubi Eye. Kabuto already said that he and Orochimaru had hypothesized that Madara had awoken the Rinnegan. So I suspected he has been more or less aware that the Rinnegan is evolved from the sharingan for a long time. So why didn't he target Nagato instead of Itachi? Orochimaru was part of Akatsuki for quite some time and he had known Nagato from long ago. Yet Orochimaru made it clear that Itachi was his desired host. I think that is because Orochimaru had guessed that Nagato was not the one who had awakened the Rinnegan. On top of that Orochimaru must have known that Madara was dead because Kabuto clearly knew about it and had even obtained his cells. So knowing all this, and understanding that Orochimaru's goal is to become the perfect being, it seems very likely to me that Orochimaru's plan all along was to use Sasuke to complete the Rinnegan. Orochimaru has studied almost all of the known bloodlines his plan all along has been to unite them just as Kabuto tried to but Sasuke is the key. As Kabuto said, he needed a living Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou. Orochimaru wants the same thing but perhaps he understands it even better.

I think that Sasuke's next upgrades will be the Rinnegan and the Mokuton and perhaps some distorted nature power related to the cursed seal. It is already pretty clear that is the path Orochimaru intended to follow so I think it makes sense.

Naruto on the other hand I see focusing more on the Sage arts and less on bloodlines and the Bijuu powers. I think his next upgrade will come from completing the Kyuubi but ultimately I see him walking the path of a Sage as his ultimate upgrade. We have seen Naruto get handed a lot of power from the Kyuubi but ultimately I think his greatest powers will come from hard work and learning. I think that he will go to learn from many other animal Sages and he will also learn a lot more about the sealing techniques of the Wirlpool tribe. I suspect that Naruto will also learn a lot from the Bijuu. I think that the Bijuu gave him some of their power as a way of communicating with them, much like how Minato and Kushina gave him some of their power.

If and when Naruto and Sasuke fight, I think it will be bloodlines vs. nature. Sasuke's powers will be ones that he obtained through powerful bloodlines and Naruto's will be the powers he obtained by through a complete mastery of natural energy. I think that Sasuke will complete the Sage's bloodline genetically but Naruto will be the one to walk the path of a true Sage which is how is how the Rikudou defeated the Juubi to begin with. This will illustrate the concept of hard work and understanding, vs. natural talent and genius.

In the end, I suspect that after they have resolved their differences, Naruto and Sasuke will ally and fight Madara together. Madara will by the end have completed the Juubi and become its host. Madara will then fight them with a Perfect Susanoo armored Juubi. Only by combining their opposite powers will Naruto and Sasuke be able to create a power to match that.

To be clear the reason why the 2nd Hokage seems to be so sharp is not just raw intellect but the fact that he is an acute sensor type. That means he is able to gather extra information much like a sharingan does thus giving him greater insight. He sensed the sage energy in the frogs attack hence why he was able to figure it out ahead of Minato.

Also of course the 2nd noticed something was off on the Edo tensei first as it is his jutsu.

- Anyways in terms of speed the 4th has already proven himself to be faster which was mentioned by the 2nd earlier. However this situation is unique in that they are facing an enemy with surreal power and abilties, the usual tactics wont work.

- Also don't forget the 5 Kages are coming as well as Orochimaru and friends. I hope we get to see Sarutobi , Orochimaru & Tsunade do a trio attack.

My feeling is that when Naruto gains he Kyuubi's full power and learns to balance this with Sage mode his appearance will mimic Obito's complete with his own floating golden orbs.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    To be clear the reason why the 2nd Hokage seems to be so sharp is not just raw intellect but the fact that he is an acute sensor type. That means he is able to gather extra information much like a sharingan does thus giving him greater insight. He sensed the sage energy in the frogs attack hence why he was able to figure it out ahead of Minato.
    That would predicate on everyone there not knowing what kinds of attacks sage summons do (i.e. senjutsu). Someone who has access to information like a Hokage-level ninja does who has encountered sage summons would probably know that sage summons use sage energy attacks. Especially Jiraiya's top student, who also could summon the frogs.

Tobirama's advantage was that he figured out what Naruto was making in his hand.