Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Theory Thread:

I was about to forward a "Theory of Everything Bleach" thread when I noticed we don't seem to have a Bleach theory section.

What I now hope to do is to try, with help from other BleachTards, to forward theories that would Anticipate Kubo's Explanation and make sense of the past and future of Bleach.

Here are the Main Points:

1) The Soul King:

Why did he leave SS
    What are his Powers and Is he even Capable of Movement?

2) The Shihoin Clan

What is their Remarkable role in SS, seeing as Yoruichi can move around as she pleases, and stopped being a Captain on a whim. What is Yoruichi's connection to the SK.

3) Yoruichi and Urahara Seem to be underground agents for Zero division and the SK.

4) Ichigo seems to have been carefully selected and guided by fate (or is that another word for The Soul King?). It is very likely that he will play a role in the final disposition of the Seireitiei. What are your guesses as to what Ichigo's final role will be after Juha Bach is defeated?

Well, Once Kubo comes back from his Sabatical, he'll no doubt begin answering some of these questions. If there's to be any fun, we should outguess him (correctly).

At the End of Bleach, I'll make a Last thread to Highlight and Score all the correct guesses. This will be an enduring tribute to the most brilliant Bleach Fans EVER (GUAH HAH HAH HAHAHA!)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    2) The Shihoin Clan

What is their Remarkable role in SS, seeing as Yoruichi can move around as she pleases, and stopped being a Captain on a whim. What is Yoruichi's connection to the SK.
    This was already explained in a databook, here is the (translated) page:
    Spoiler!

That is why they are also guarding and are in possession of other artifacts (that is why all of the artifacts that Yoruichi brings up, or someone else pick up, has the Shihoin Clan symbol on them).

Nice Show Zero, I never read the Databooks. However She being Guardian of Special artefacts does not explain the freedom with which she can act and move. According to Urahara, captains cannot retire or resign, and the ones who seem to have done so, Urahara and Isshin, Urahara has a special relationship with Yoruichi, and Isshin lost all his power.

On top of that I think that Yoruichi has or had a connection to the Soul King or to Squad Zero. She in my reckoning was the silent/ not so silent hand behind Ichigo's transformation, perhaps as a direct instrument of the Soul King himself.

I thought Urahara and Isshin were both kicked out of SS and thats why they were no longer captains? Isshin for his thing with a Quincy and giving up his powers to help her, and Urahara for being blamed for the Vaizard thing
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I thought Urahara and Isshin were both kicked out of SS and thats why they were no longer captains? Isshin for his thing with a Quincy and giving up his powers to help her, and Urahara for being blamed for the Vaizard thing
    Urahara escaped for a while using the Reiatsu Hiding Cloaks he made, then later, he explained that he does things for SoulSociety, implying that they allow him to be on earth in exchange for services. Isshin however Lost his power completely, and it hasn't been explained yet whether this was why they left him alone. Yoruichi on the other hand goes where she wants in and out of SS. She seems to have a special status. I have been trying to find the Turn Back the pendulum arc, if anyone knows what chapter it is, please post. The chapter I am looking for is where Urahara takes Hiyori to the Underground prison where he found Mayuri.

There was no proof that Yoruichi aided the "criminals", thus they couldn't punish her for it (even though the "criminals" escaped their initial punishment, they were still punished with exile, basically they could no longer enter SS - it can be seen when Urahara tried to enter after Ichigo in the SS arc, but the gate repelled him - after the SS arc, the exile was lifted for some of them, that is why Urahara could enter SS at the end of Aizen arc and middle of the Fullbring arc). Technically, she simply went missing. This can also be noted by the fact that the Shihoin clan remained as one of the Noble Houses, even after her dissapearing (or at least there was no mention of it).

Of course, when she later reappeared aiding the rebels, the orders were to take her down and some Shinigami tried to do it. Of course all the crimes, including leaving their posts, were nulled after it turned out that it was all because of Aizen and his schemings and it was up to the individuals if they wanted to return or not.

Zero, you were wrong ...Take a look at the panel below:
    Spoiler!

SS knew right away that Yoruichi had assisted Urahara, so we were both wrong. However, it seems that in the Save Rukia arc, both Shunsui and Ukitake knew about or felt her presence as did Byakuya, and others perhaps, but no one moved against her. This was before it was revealed that Aizen was a Baddie and still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Zero, you were wrong ...Take a look at the panel below:
    Spoiler!

SS knew right away that Yoruichi had assisted Urahara, so we were both wrong. However, it seems that in the Save Rukia arc, both Shunsui and Ukitake knew about or felt her presence as did Byakuya, and others perhaps, but no one moved against her. This was before it was revealed that Aizen was a Baddie and still alive.
    I see, still it seems like indifference to Urahara (I'm assuming that it was similar with Tessai and Vizards), she was not exiled, since she entered SS without a problem, while Urahara couldn't pass through the gate:
    Spoiler!

unless it was thanks to her shape shifting abilities.

This couldn't be because of his special gigai, since later in the story he was able to enter SS freely. Other possibility is that before the court even started, they already marked all of them in case they did manage to escape (we are talking about Aizen working in the shadows after all). This seems reasonable since those that run away without being taken to court first (like Aizen and his gang or Yoruichi, Ishin), could return to SS without a problem.

On to the SOUL KING.

There are 3 individuals who have been or likely been to the SK dimension. These are Yamamoto Genrussai who has knowledge of the Ouken (King's Key), Urahara (who we know was there and Copied the Healing pool concept),

Spoiler!

Urahara Analyzed and Copied the Healing Spring Tech. from Squad Zero

Yamamoto Genrussai as Captain commander was told the location of the Soul Palace Key, and Aizen who we know has seen the SK and considers him an "It".

Spoiler!

Genrussai Has a version of the Key?

My theory is that the SK is a very powerful being who left SS long ago in order to be able to Meditate on the present and the future of SS, HM, and Earth. It appears that he spends his time in a trance like state where he is able to project his mind throughout the Three Realms. The Soul King seems to me someone who is able to determine the future, or be able to anticipate the future.

Spoiler!

No Ordinary Sginigami May Come Here

Spoiler!

SK Awakens from (I say) his trance

Spoiler!

ANother reference to Urhara, Quite the Polular guy at the Reikyou ?

It is possible that Aizen's Hollowification experiments were noted/anticipated by Squad Zero, or by the SK in one of his "Trances". If so Urahara may hve been tasked to find a counter to Aizen. Yoruichi discovered Urahara's plans accidentally when she intervened to save Urahara and the Vaizards.

Urahara Kisuke's presence where Isshin and Ryuuken were trying to save Masaki may not have been entirely coincidental in that Urahara may have been forwarned in the broadest terms about Aizen's shinanegans, and in the kind of power that a being like Ichigo could have.

Yamamoto Genrussai may have simply been ordered to not pursue Urahara and Yoruichi and Isshin in the Real World.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-04-2013 at 10:48 PM.

I actually wonder if perhaps Urahara wasn't born in one of the towns that belong to the Royal Guard members, but was exiled from the realm for something, like for actually seeing the SK (it could be similar for Aizen, since he also saw the SK), since it seems to be forbidden, because the person that greeted the SK had a cloth over his eyes:
    Spoiler!

Also, Urahara created the playground even before they become captains. Assuming that he created it together with the hot spring, this means that at that time he had knowledge and data of the exact inventions of RG, but neither had power, nor means or any achievement to go and be accepted into RG at that time, thus he must have came from the SK's Realm even before he was adopted by the Shihoin family (it could also be similar for Tessai, since he knows forbidden spells, that potential could allow enter into the SK Realm, since he actually knows a teleportation spell).

As to the Soul Key, it seems that it cannot be placed in, or even be an object, since they mention that creating the Key is like creating life, like creating one of them:
    Spoiler!

thus the whereabouts of the Key (that CC supposedly knows), might actually point to a certain person, or being, rather than an object.

In the mangastream version, it said that SK had awoken from his slumber:
    Spoiler!