Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I wouldnt put too much stock in the mangastream version, they tend to over inflate and manipulate the wording to make it sound more dramatic or crude, usually it just ends up completely changing the meaning of the original raw
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I wouldnt put too much stock in the mangastream version, they tend to over inflate and manipulate the wording to make it sound more dramatic or crude, usually it just ends up completely changing the meaning of the original raw
    I also have the feeling that Kubo is doing some heavy duty Retconning of the King's key aspect. On the one hand, according to the Bald Monk, the King's Key is a Stigmata of sorts that the SOul King by his own power grants to the Bodies of Division Zero captains. He further says that Aizen is trying to replicate that somehow with Reiatsu (probably gained by destroying Kakarkura Town and converting the souls therein).

If the Soul King himself who has this power is not God, then how could Aizen be God? Or is he trying to say that by ruling the Universe that Aizen would be like God? While The SK who already has the Title of King refuses to Rule that self-same universe.

This is quite incompatible with the story first told us by Yamamoto Genrusai, who plainly states that the ORIGINAL King's Key was made the Same way Aizen wants to make his own, Unless of course it means that The Soul King Gained the power to make a Kings Key by Destroying thousands of soul in a Soul Rich Square Mile (or whatever the Area was). Also in the original reference, a diagram of a key was shown and the impression was heavily made that it was an actual physical Key.

Soul King Slumber

The SK may well have been asleep, but this just reminds me of a Guy I used to hear about way back (Trust an Old Guy like me to remember even Older Guys, LOL)

Anyone of you heard about Edgar Cayce? He used to be known as The Sleeping Prophet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce..."Cayce's methods involved lying down and entering into a sleep state, usually at the request of a subject who was seeking help with health or other personal problems........."

I am convinced that The SK, having left SS so long ago, is not just Vegging away in sleep. I think he has extreme Psychic/Psionic Powers. I think he leaves most governing to SS and Room 46, but where he sees or foresees events that are beyond SS or Room 46 to handle, he seeks out exceptional individuals and sets them on a path to head off the dangers.

I tend to think Urahara's big splash in Reiyoku was because he is indeed an exceptional Shinigami, a Scientist (who Aizen acknowledged as His intellectual rival), a very powerful Shinigami, and most importantly an honest and incorruptible man who wants no Power or Glory for himself.

As Zero suggested, Urahara May have been born in Reyoku, but even if he wasn't, he's obviously admired by Division Zero and spent quite some time in Reiyoku.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-05-2013 at 04:58 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well Urahara could of also known all the Squad 0 guys before when they were captains, seems like they developed these impressive techniques and then were brought up to the Soul King Realm instead of developing them up there. Which would explain how he was known by them as well as copied/modified their developments. I just don't know how he would of known anything about the SK unless he was personally visited by the SK. I could understand if they wanted to bring him into the Squad 0 company and thats how he got to see the king but then how would Aizen of seen him? Aizen doesn't have anything original to his name that Urahara didn't do first, and why would squad 0 want sloppy seconds? Plus Aizen wanted to kill the SK so if he was invited up there he had a perfect opportunity and nothing seems to have happened from it.

IDK. I think that the SK showed himself to those 2 personally or somehow presented himself to them seeing as they were of particular importance to the story and SS, so he gave them a message or something lol. Urahara took it well and Aizen took it badly.
    A pie in the sky?

^ No, Urahara couldn't have met the RG members when they were in SS (he could only meet them in SK's realm), beside Hikifune, who Urahara replaced as a Captain, since Hikifune is the newest member of the RG (the second newest member seems to be the other woman, since it seems that Kurotsuchi knows her personally, or that Kurotsuchi is as old if not older than Yamamoto). Urahara (as well as Tessei) was adopted (or rather taken care off) by the Shihoin family and he was actually playing with Yoruichi when they were young and of similar age (especially in the playground that he made just for the two of them), thus he couldn't have been alive 1000 years ago (the Quincy attack might be the reason why SK have moved to another dimension).

Of course there is a possibility that one of Kirinji's hot springs were left somewhere in SS and it is that what Urahara were analyzing, but this doesn't explain how Urahara was able to see the SK that only resides in the Soul Palace within the Soul King's Realm.

Zero's arguments are quite persuasive, but even if Urahara never met the Zero Div. Captains 1000yrs ago, I still think he has met them since. Urahara saw the Soul King, that is implied from his exchange with Aizen, and if Kiringi had left a healing spring behind, then Div 4 would be pretty silly not to use it. I believe that Urahara went to SK Realm, could be he accompanied the former Captain of 12th Div. or some other time.

Changing the topic to Ichigo himself, I wonder if Ichigo has any need for a mask, and if he did use a mask, he would have essentially no time limit on its use. I say this because it is now clear that Ichigo's Hollow is perfectly blended with his Shinigami power, and OMZ is no longer interfering with him. In essence Ichigo is full-time Hollow Shinigami mix, and Aizen's Ideal of breaking down the barrier between Hollow and Shinigami is now a complete success through Ichigo.

Another thought is that When Ichigo entered the FGT form, Tensa OMZ and Hichigo blended themselves together, this gave Ichigo full access to all his powers and allowed him to overpower Aizen. In theory at least Ichigo should go back to being as powerful as he was then, of course spending time in the Cleaner's dimension also aged Ichigo abit, hence he had grown taller and had longer hair when he emerged. The point is that his physical maturity at this point is less than it was before when he went FGT, so Kubo could de-power him a little based on that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Ichigo will probably be stronger than the pre-FGT-state, since everyone grows stronger by simply breathing the air and eating the food very rich in spiritual particles in the SK's Realm, plus they seemingly will have other kinds of training, more proper Asauchi so that they can manifest their Zanpakutou even more fully, better clothes?, spiritual bodies devoid of any corruptions, seriously they will rock, that is why I expect to see Quincy using Bankais and QFM together, by absorbing them into their Final Holy Modes.

In a way, Grimjow's Resurrection and Ichigo's FGT Mode are very like, since they basically equip their swords like armors, with minor changes to their physical appearance (Grimjow gain claws and feet like panther, while Ichigo's eyes become deep red and his hair become black and long, actually mimicking Bach). It's possible that while it was limited, his Bankai only integrated with his clothes (beside the blade), but now that it is fully released, it's possible that in Bankai, one of his sword will fuse with his body, while the other one will change shape according to his new form (he will be clad in power regardless).

I'm actually wondering if Ichigo will still have the Blood Powers, but seeing as Ichigo call them borrowed Powers, he might not get them.

I started wondering about Aizen's Zan, mainly if it isn't perhaps a plot-hole, or Aizen lied again, or there is other explanation. From what we know, Aizen's Shikai can freely manipulate the 5 senses (it is one of the 3 known Zan's to have powers to manipulate senses), that leaves the 6th being free, along with the 7th that allows one to sense other's spiritual pressure (there might be more depending on how one divides them), thus, even if the 5 senses were fooled, the target still should be able to pinpoint Aizen's exact location by sensing his spiritual pressure.

One of the possible explanations, is that Aizen is very, very good at hiding his pressure (quite probable after what he showed), it would also be in accordance to what Yamamoto was saying about clearly feeling his reiatsu when touching his arm, but the problem is, that he was also touching Aizen's Zan, thus the powers of his Shikai were already dispelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm actually wondering if Ichigo will still have the Blood Powers, but seeing as Ichigo call them borrowed Powers, he might not get them.
    It would be cool if he did get them but really it would be overkill. Last time he unleashed his power he stopped Aizen's sword with his bare hand, he was that powerful with only a fraction of Zangetsu's power. Now his at 100% he doesn't need the Blood arts his reiatsu will do the job. I don't think he'll have a problem cutting Quincy's or blocking powerful attacks.

Besides Ichigo there's also that beast Kenpachi, his gonna be making a lot more shish kebabs this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Besides Ichigo there's also that beast Kenpachi, his gonna be making a lot more shish kebabs this time around.
    On a side note I'm looking forward to see Kenpachi again. I expect him to be extremely changed. You know, no bells in his hair, clean clothes, harmonic smile on his face. Like, I have nothing more to prove. ^^

OH and with a kidou-based zanpakutou.