0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%

Naruto Shippūden 323: "The Five Kage Assemble"

1080p

Episode 323 Preview:

Spoiler!

Enjoy!

I'm super excited, the 5 Kages join the fight on my birthday! How awesome is that!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

It was awhile since I watched any episode of Naruto and have to say, it was a good decision. It's hard not to notice the mistakes and how flat, boring are the interactions between characters shown (I think that this part has even gotten worse).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It was awhile since I watched any episode of Naruto and have to say, it was a good decision. It's hard not to notice the mistakes and how flat, boring are the interactions between characters shown (I think that this part has even gotten worse).
    Last episode was spot-on, but I agree for the most part... the dialogue in this episode came off as very bland. It didn't really do justice to the material, even if it was a chapter with relatively flat dialogue to begin with.

I think most would agree last weeks Episode 322 was superior to this. This felt ho-hum maybe because we know everything that was going to happen but also there was no deviation from the script in this episode.

The anime extras sometimes make it more interesting and that's what we got in 322 that made it so exciting. Next weeks episode does look good though.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you