Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 11.11%

2 22.22%

6 66.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Since Obito is part Zetsu does that mean Naruto's sage/kyuubi/whatever chakra will work on him and turn him into a tree? In that case let the rinnegan suck it up lol

All obito needs to do is seal the kages, problem solved, or do what Madara did and reverse release them
    A pie in the sky?

So.....the 3rd should be done regenerating by now right? I'm guessing that he'll come into play within the next 2 chapters with a badass jutsu. Hopefully we'll see Monkey King Enma in action as well.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Let us not forget the part, that Juubito felt that Sasuke was going to use Amaterasu. He probably felt the dark, sinister chakra.. just like Naruto when he's in R- Mode. This was a forshadow on how Naruto is going to predict " attacks " from Sasuke in their last battle.. so far, Sasuke is the one who analyses Naruto's abilities. Am I underestimating Naruto now

- Minato alone or with Kakashi, will end Juubito.. nobody else. If these Hokage's can't handle him, then the current kages who might join the battle will fail even WORSE. Madara alone was too much.. they'll be raped instantly by Juubito.

Questions;

1. It's pretty obvious that Madara NEEDS something from Hashirama.. so, can he perform that Wood Dragon OR is that the thing he needs??

2. How will Black Zetzu play his part in these huge battle? IF he's made from Madara's chakra.. will it give Madara eventually a BIGGER BOOST in power, OR will he entirely play a diffirent role in this war?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Let us not forget the part, that Juubito felt that Sasuke was going to use Amaterasu. He probably felt the dark, sinister chakra.. just like Naruto when he's in R- Mode. This was a forshadow on how Naruto is going to predict " attacks " from Sasuke in their last battle.. so far, Sasuke is the one who analyses Naruto's abilities. Am I underestimating Naruto now

- Minato alone or with Kakashi, will end Juubito.. nobody else. If these Hokage's can't handle him, then the current kages who might join the battle will fail even WORSE. Madara alone was too much.. they'll be raped instantly by Juubito.

Questions;

1. It's pretty obvious that Madara NEEDS something from Hashirama.. so, can he perform that Wood Dragon OR is that the thing he needs??

2. How will Black Zetzu play his part in these huge battle? IF he's made from Madara's chakra.. will it give Madara eventually a BIGGER BOOST in power, OR will he entirely play a diffirent role in this war?
    I'm pretty sure that Obito predicted Sasuke's Amaterasu, in the same way that Nagato predicted Itachi's (though aborting the jutsu half way might be nice distraction itself).

Story and character wise, Kakashi should be unable to join this battle from this point, since he heavily overused the Sharingan in this war and it always ends in a week or few in a bed (not to mention that he sustained other injuries).

Minato sure loves to take heavy blows on his chest or back :p.

1. Maybe he wants to copy the Senjutsu and Sage Mode, since now that he has the Rinnegan, he might be able to see more and copy it this time. The other option is that Madara needs an additional boost from Hashirama in order to take down the moon, that is assuming that he intends to interrupt Obito's MEP (after becoming the Jinchuriki he can always rise a new one after all is said and done).

2. As a revival item for Madara quite likely (a back up of the buck up), after all, he posses both powers, while one Rinnegan eye is still missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Since Obito is part Zetsu does that mean Naruto's sage/kyuubi/whatever chakra will work on him and turn him into a tree? In that case let the rinnegan suck it up lol

All obito needs to do is seal the kages, problem solved, or do what Madara did and reverse release them
    From the looks of it, his Zetsu cells were reconfigured into Jyubi cells and Naruto's life filled Rasengan didn't had any additional effect on the Jyubi minions, so it probably won't affect him (plus didn't he already perform a life filled Rasengan on Obito in the previous skirmish ?).

Most of the time the sealing process takes awhile and there a few quick, movement foreseeing and teleporting ninja that might interrupt in the process. I'm rather wondering if perhaps Obito isn't now able to correct that atrocity of the flow of death, life and rebirth, now that he seemingly has all the pieces.

Guys, aren't the black spheres Obito's black matter. And not bijuu bombs? In the panel after Obito blocked the attack where Tobirama send back the bijuu bomb, you can clearly see he's manipulating the spheres, like he does with the black matter.

Could be that the black matter is a combination of bijuu boms and black matter though

I wonder if the annonced Madara's secret weapon might be the one he used to survive his fight against Hashirama. Before you say no because it makes him sick, please consider that he is different now: he is edo, plus he has hashirama's cells (and even a possible further hashirama boost (see answer to Zero below))

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...is Madara attempting to suck Hashirama even more ? It seemed like he needed something from him directly and quickly, so that he could do something about Obito, hmmmmmm...
    Interesting idea. As others I was keeping wondering why Madara is fighting Hashirama, while he just said that the priority is to stop Obito ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    3. It's likely that we'll see Minato give the Kyuubi's Yin to Naruto (soon) to help Naruto out.
    Interesting idea too. It's a turn of event I like. I see other options as more likely though. My favorite being as follow:
    A few sec after his death Obito has enough strength to go back to the living world and transmit his full power to Naruto, before to go for good in the afterlife.
    The reason I consider that is that Kishi has repeatidly placed some hints that Obito might change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Guys, aren't the black spheres Obito's black matter. And not bijuu bombs?
    My understanding of the black matter was that it is nother else than shape manipulation of bijuu bomb. I might be wrong thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Where the hell is Sandaime in all this?!? Hes the only one who hasn't done crap yet but throw a bunch of kagebunshin shurikens which no one learned anything from.
    We know from the start that the 1st is way stronger than the 4th. And the 4th way stronger than the 3rd. No surprise there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    So.....the 3rd should be done regenerating by now right? I'm guessing that he'll come into play within the next 2 chapters with a badass jutsu. Hopefully we'll see Monkey King Enma in action as well.

You know the 3rd is starting to look bad in comparison to all the rest. The 2nd has been getting a lot of ego boost due to these new revelations. The 4th is got boost with his ability to use Kyuubi chakra mode. We already know Hashirama is beast plus we had that flashback with him and Madara showing how badass he was.

Even Oonoki got a chance to shine during the 5 kage battle showing his 60+years of battle experience despite his age and injury.

God damn it it's time to see why Hiruzen shares the "god of shinobi" title with Hashirama & SO6P. He has unlimited chakra an undying body and over 1000 jutsu at his disposal WTF is the problem?

I'm hoping we get to see him launch an assault of techniques hes mastered over the years. Keep in mind Hiruzen is master in all arts Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Genjutsu in that regard hes like Kakashi more of copy ninja than an original jutsu creator but all the same he has shown the ability to use the death god seal and time space jutsu even though his skill with both may be below that of the 2nd or the 4th.

We should see Sarutobi shine a little otherwise bringing him back was a total waste of time.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'd like to see Hiruzen join the fight once Orochimaru arrives... just like we're seeing the teleportation duo with Minato / Tobirama (the perfect counter to Obito's seemingly limitless speed, sensory, and destructive power), I'd like to see the "professor" duo to further analyze Obito's new strengths.

I just realized that Tobirama is the only Hokage without a sub-title (1st had Ninja God, 3rd had Ninja Professor and 4th had Yellow Flash), though people (in Narutoverse) like to despise his ET, so maybe he was called the "Necromancer" Ninja or "Corps Bringer" : P ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I just realized that Tobirama is the only Hokage without a sub-title (1st had Ninja God, 3rd had Ninja Professor and 4th had Yellow Flash), though people (in Narutoverse) like to despise his ET, so maybe he was called the "Necromancer" Ninja or "Corps Bringer" : P ?
    We should give him a nickname ourselves, "Stone faced, necromancer Hokage", perhaps. However, The man was very practical and fearless. He was certainly a great Hokage.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !