9. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 11.11%

2 22.22%

6 66.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Great chapter indeed! Hope we get the actual detonation of Naruto's jutsu this time; if it doesn't, then his contribution to that combo will have meant nothing.

Umm...Was that 4th Hokage surrounded by Obito's ring of Bijuu bombs at the end there?! That's not going to end well.
    Yes It was, BUT it Should be Okay.

Yondaime swapped places with Obito and Tobirama who had both been standing surrounded by the black bb spheres. So Yondaime is now standing surrounded. I don't believe the spheres had been targeted yet.

Even if they were targeted, Both Minato and Tobirama are Edo Tenseis, that is the meaning of what Tobirama said in bottom left panel, page 12. (mangastream)

Tobirama expects both he and Obito to be destroyed, but as an Edo Tensei, he'll just reformulate later.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

why doesnt Minato regenerate his arm?

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    why doesnt Minato regenerate his arm?
    He did. Review the panel where he jumped in front of Sasuke's and Naruto's Combo attack. page 14 Mangastream

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    He did. Review the panel where he jumped in front of Sasuke's and Naruto's Combo attack. page 14 Mangastream
    Yet on the next pages, his arm hasn't regenerated yet Another small error from Kishimoto. I don't mind it actually.
    This chapter though was pretty amazing, and very intelligent. The very reason I came to like Naruto in the first place.

I do however wonder how Obito will cope with that attack. My guess is he won't be damaged that much

You'd think Obito could absorb the attack with his Rinnegan or use Kamui to teleport out of it... however, I'm guessing he simply disintegrates the flames with his black energy technique and then regenerates... after all, he's showcasing his Juubi powers, not his Doujutsu.

I want to see more of the Madara vs. Hashirama fight, but only if Madara actually uses his new power-ups. It'd be sweet if he mimicked Hashirama's Mokuton giants/dragons in addition to Susano'o, or used some Rinnegan techniques. Something to show that Madara truly has the combined powers of himself and Hashirama, and isn't the same EMS Madara that Hashirama is familiar with.

...is Madara attempting to suck Hashirama even more ? It seemed like he needed something from him directly and quickly, so that he could do something about Obito, hmmmmmm...

So Amaterasu in the left eye and Kagutsuchi in the right, looks like Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi after all. Also, looks like Sasuke's eyes no longer bleed from using his jutsu.

Is it me or Tobirama's boots have an oryginal design ;O ?

The panel of the not too good looking ninjas was priceless , lol, Kishi had to show that even below average looking ninjas participate in this war .

Tobirama's seal is a variation of the Senju clan symbol.

Minato with giving strange, too long names to everyone's jutsu... it's Jiraya's influence I bet.

Interesting, they know that Obito can easily remove the markers the moment he notices them, so they used the markers on each other's bodies instead.

Is it me or the twin heroes look more like an Yellow Ogre (or is it a Werecat ?) paired up with a Black Tengu .

Obito already proved to be capable of avoiding Amaterasu even when ignited on his own body, so this also might not prove enough.

Am I the only one considering that those orbs might strike Minato and reap out Kyubi out of him ?

I hope there is something more impressive with Naruto/Sasuke's combo this time! Other than that it was very impressive to see the 2 Hokage's get in there and do some good teamwork at light speeds. Where the hell is Sandaime in all this?!? Hes the only one who hasn't done crap yet but throw a bunch of kagebunshin shurikens which no one learned anything from.

Also It sounded like Sasuke needed to lower his chakra level in his attack to sync up with Naruto's Rasenshuriken, does this mean hes got an enormous pool of chakra too? Either way nice to see Sasuke stop being such a hog with the action like hes the only one strong enough to kill Obito, learn from the hokages man, teamwork is where you suceed.

Can't wait to see the next chapter, please be some damage on Obito, or at least a nice explosion
    A pie in the sky?

I think several things are likely:

1. Obito is getting fed up with all these flies teleporting around him... he's going to take out Minato/Tobirama next to remove that advantage.

2. Minato realized this chapter that Naruto/Sasuke are the ones who have the power to land a meaningful blow.

3. It's likely that we'll see Minato give the Kyuubi's Yin to Naruto (soon) to help Naruto out.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Ooooh my god !! this, is what Icall, EPIC chapter, right !!!

- those combo's between Minato/Tobimara, priceless... and nar/sas was just the beginning
    - Juubito isn't even hurt by the last attack, he will absorb the chakra with his Rinnegan.. they need Hashirama's power against Juubito and Madara knew this. On top of that, if you read he mangatream version.. you can tell that Madara needs Hashirama for something huge. Probably a necessary power he thought about, when he saw Obito transforming into a Jinchirikuu..

- So far, if it plays out like this.. both Naruto and Sasuke seems to be in the " shadows " for main-characters, especially Naruto. Sasuke was trying to protect him and Naruto with Susanoo and YET AGAIN, Naruto was all like " uhhh... " ?!?! This need to change quickly.

Minato and Tobimara just showed us, how freakin AWESOME teleportation is all about, amazing. I'm starting to love Tobimara's character more and more.. that serious type with Class. Do you guys remember that picture with flying Rasegan's around Naruto in R- Mode?? Juubito has fuckin BIJUU DAMA'S flying around like its nothing..
    I know that Kishimto wants to showcase how POWERFULL/BADASS the previous Hokages were.. but both Nar/Sas looked like they needed to be protected like they were in TEAM 7. Think about it: imagine that Madara becomes the perfect Juubi Jinchirikuu.. dude, how the hell is that going to be played out!!

Anyways, loved this chapter..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Os the previous and next pages his arm is missing