Really badass chapter! The combination attacks were amazing... glad to see Tobirama truly shine.
it felt kind of short, but really awesome all those combinations
I'm getting interested again! Beautiful teamwork.
What a nice combo of moves. Both from the hokages (now) and from Obito (last chapter). My favorite Naruto fight ever. So far my number 1 was the Naruto-Pain fight.
Lovely, nice to see intelligence used as much as power in this fight, makes it so much more interesting.
Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off
the use of both versions of the hirashin made the difference there.
And while Temari notes that Shikamaru would make a good hokage, what she doesnt really realize is the person really behind Shikamaru's change was Naruto.
I dont know if anyone else has really noticed this, so I'll say it now (was going to last chapter, but forgot) What is a Bijuu's strongest attack? what does obito have floating around him? Tailed Beast Balls. It appears everything he's been doing save for the ones that actually explode have been smaller TBB's (proportional to the size of the weilder) with VERY advanced shape manipulation
come fight my brute here
Great chapter indeed! Hope we get the actual detonation of Naruto's jutsu this time; if it doesn't, then his contribution to that combo will have meant nothing.
Umm...Was that 4th Hokage surrounded by Obito's ring of Bijuu bombs at the end there?! That's not going to end well.
THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!
Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.
Nice combos and the 2nd keeps getting more amazing ....
- If Madara is so busy and pressed for time why is he fighting Hashirama....?
- I'm glad the other guys have not been forgotten and I think they will have an opportunity to help out.
- lol the 4th has been going on about that jutsu of his for some time now I wonder if hes ever going to use it..
- Was interesting seeing both variations of the time space seals
- What was that jutsu the 4th used at the end after the swap..?
- I was hoping it would explode as Rasenshuriken expands combined with the Amaterasu flames. He has the Rinnegan he should be able to absorb its chakra and then just heal himself with Jyuubi/Hashirama power though.
Well I read the Mangastream version it kind of spoiled the surprise if that's the first version you read.
Naruto 641 Mangastream