Hybrid View

Birdmen ~ Tanabe Yellow

Link: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/birdmen-r9679

Summary (from batoto):
    Eishi Karasuma (15 years) is a loner with a monotone life. His only friend is Mikisada Komoda (14 year). They venture together while skipping course. One day in a parc, they met Tsubame, a very energetic girl and Rei Sagisawa (15 year), a boy that attend the same middle school. On their way back, Eishi and Mikisada take a bus which lose its track and fell from a cliff. Eishi tries to go out when he suddenly spots a young boy with wings...

Yep, a new series by Yellow, go and check out the first 30-paged prologue.

For some reason, I get the feeling that those kids are going to be doing akumetsu .

CHAPTER 3 is out, so far so good.

I like how the two pairs have been divided between those that seemingly have nothing and those that seemingly have everything.

A contract huh ? At first I thought that this will be sci-fi, but the thing with the contract suggests that this is actually supernatural, or is it ?

CHAPTER 4

Hmmmm, I'm still not sure where this story is going to. Is it going to be some dark-ish sci-fi, a simple Bird Ranger story, or slice-of-life with supernatural mixed in it, with dark undertones (like the reasons for living and what happiness means, how to get it and the like that were expressed in the currently existing chapters) ?