How do you think the battle with Obito will end?

I have been debating in my mind whether Juubito can actually be defeated with the Juubi sealed inside him, or will it have to be extracted from him, like with one of the uzumaki sealing jutsu's that Kushina taught Minato. Or, could Juubito be brought to an end by talk no jutsu, not in the sense that he will convert to a good person and abandon his dream world, but in the sense that Naruto would never accept his ideal world. I thought about this, and Obito believes he is doing the ninja world a favor by activating this type of genjutsu, and if every living person were to destest this, perhaps Obito would be emotionally weakened by that, like he was with kakashi?

There are so many possibilities. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    I have been debating in my mind whether Juubito can actually be defeated with the Juubi sealed inside him, or will it have to be extracted from him, like with one of the uzumaki sealing jutsu's that Kushina taught Minato. Or, could Juubito be brought to an end by talk no jutsu, not in the sense that he will convert to a good person and abandon his dream world, but in the sense that Naruto would never accept his ideal world. I thought about this, and Obito believes he is doing the ninja world a favor by activating this type of genjutsu, and if every living person were to destest this, perhaps Obito would be emotionally weakened by that, like he was with kakashi?

There are so many possibilities. What do you think?
    I think that Obito will be defeated by Naruto and the Kages but I don't think that they will kill him. I think that the fight will result in Obito being weakened and possibly loosing control of the Juubi. We also know that Madara has an ace up his sleeve and I think that will factor in to Obito being defeated. In the end I think that Obito will have some level of redemption and he will choose to sacrifice his life either in an attempt to stop Madara or stop the Juubi from going out of control.

I don't think that Obito is going to be the final villain and I don't think that this battle will be the end of the Juubi or Madara. I think that this battle will end with Obito dieing and Madara will escape. So far we have already been given some hints that Obito's faith in his plan is wavering. Kakashi said that Obito is fighting so strongly against Naruto because Naruto's views are the same views that he once had. I don't think Obito's views have completely changed I think that living a hard life has made him believe that those views are childish and unattainable. I think that deep down Obito wants to lose, he wants to be proven wrong but he is a cynic, he doesn't believe that there is any hope and so he is fighting against what he views as foolish idealism. The only way that Obito will change his mind is if he can be defeated. He is testing Naruto's heart by putting him in a seemingly hopeless situation. Deep down though, Obito isn't a villain in the same sense as Madara, he doesn't really want to hurt people, he just sees what he is doing as a necessary evil. Obito really believes that the current world is a hopeless miserably place where nobody really wins in the end, so he thinks a dream world is a better alternative.

Madara is different because I don't think he cares about what is best for everyone else. Madara cares about the world being the way he wants it to be. Madara wants to be God, that is why he could never accept Hashirama's friendship. Even when Hashirama did everything he could to give Madara what he wanted, Madara could not accept a world where he was second best. I think Obito knew that Madara only intended to use the Eternal Tsukuyomi for his own interests and that is why Obito wanted to become the Juubi's Jinnchuuriki himself. Madara was clearly aware of this though and that is why he implanted the black rods into Obito and probably why he left Black Zetsu. Madara makes a lot of promises but in the end he is always self serving. If it was simply the Eternal Tsukuyomi that he wanted he would be willing to let Obito do it but the problem is he doesn't want the same Eternal Tsukuyomi that Obito wants.

I think Obito's end will be a combination of being weakened by Naruto and the Kages. Then, when he is weak and starting to lose control, he will probably be ripped from the Juubi by Madara. The Juubi will then continue to run wild and the Kages will have to fight it. I think then Obito will sacrifice himself to prevent Madara from being reincarnated. Around the time that happens the other 5 Kages will show up and along with Naruto and the Hokages they will fight off Madara. Madara will be forced to flee.

With Obito dead and Madara gone, the Kages will have to fight off the Juubi and somehow bring it under control. I am not quite sure how this will be done but I think it will have something to do with the Whirlpool clan's sealing techniques (along with Hashirama's power). The combination of all of the Kages powers will somehow create a temporary prison for the Juubi. After they have neutralized the Juubi, Minato will give Naruto the Yin half of the Kyuubi. The 4 Hokages will then ask to be released and will tell the current generation that the rest is up to them. There will be some exchanges of information and both Naruto and Sasuke will learn important information about the pasts of their clans. Orochimaru will ask Sasuke what he wants to do and they will negotiate some terms, possibly rights to Obito's body or something. Sasuke will eventually tell Orochimaru to release the Hokages from the Edo Tensei. After some tearful goodbyes the Hokages will disappear.

After the Hokages are gone Naruto and Sasuke will talk about what should be done next. They will once again have conflicting views in regards to the future of the world and what should be done with the Juubi. Ultimately Sasuke will leave with Orochimaru and his followers to persue their own plans. Naruto will then be left to speak with the Kages and the allied council to decide on the next course of action. With Madara on the loose and the Juubi only temporarily sealed they will begin formulating a plan to hunt him down while also keeping the people of the village safe. Naruto, knowing that he can't defeat Madara at his current level will go off to train with the Kyuubi and learn more about the Whirlpool nation.

Madara will meet up with black Zetsu who will reveal everything that has happened in Madara's absence. Madara will return to Obito's Hideout and claim all of his supplies including Yamato, all of the Sharingan's, and his Rinnegan.

This is my estimate of roughly how things will play out. There are still many factors that I are hard to guess on. I am still not sure what will happen with Obito's eyes. Part of me thinks that Madara will take them before he escapes, but part of me also thinks that they will fall into the hands of Orochimaru somehow. I don't think the eyes will be destroyed though I think at the very least the Rinnegan will be claimed by someone. I think that Orochimaru still hasn't revealed his plans neither has Sasuke. I think that after this battle Orochimaru is going to help Sasuke develop his powers more. I think that Orochimaru is going along with Sasuke because he believes that Sasuke has the potential to complete the Rikudou's bloodline. Orochimaru failed to take control of Sasuke in the past so he is going to play it differently this time. I think that Sasuke still doesn't trust Orochimaru but he knows that he needs Orochimaru if he wants to full fill his ambitions and win out over Madara and Naruto.

I think Obito's death will mark the end of the Shinobi World War arc and the start the final arc. The final arc will focus on the conflict between team Madara, team Naruto, and team Sasuke.

When I think about it, your idea about how Madara will escape and start new plans again actually sounds much more interesting than him dying in this battle with Obito. So i agree with this part.

However, if Obito can cause permanent wounds to Edo-Tensei zombies with the black staff that he uses, this poses a very dangerous threat to Madara. I don't think Madara could absrob the staff or the technique Obito is using to cancel the effects of Ninjutsu, since i am not sure if it counts as a Ninjutsu itself.

Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    When I think about it, your idea about how Madara will escape and start new plans again actually sounds much more interesting than him dying in this battle with Obito. So i agree with this part.

However, if Obito can cause permanent wounds to Edo-Tensei zombies with the black staff that he uses, this poses a very dangerous threat to Madara. I don't think Madara could absrob the staff or the technique Obito is using to cancel the effects of Ninjutsu, since i am not sure if it counts as a Ninjutsu itself.

Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.
    Indeed, Obito's ability to kill the Edo Tensei users does potentially change things. Yet, in terms of Madara, I think he knows what he is doing, he clearly knows more than he is letting on. I think we have to remember that Madara has been planing this for a very long time, he seems to have had a back up plan for almost everything. Madara outlived Hashirama and Tobirama, he clearly learned things in his life that no one else knew. Madara is the only one who has seen the Uchiha tablet with the Eternal Mangekyou, aside from maybe Sasuke now. Madara had decades to plan his return and how he would take control of the Juubi.

Obito, for all his power is really just living on the scraps Madara left him. Without Madara Obito would be next to nothing. Madara was the one who taught him, gave him his body, most of his power and put him on his current path. While Obito managed to come up with his own plans for seizing control of the Juubi, I highly doubt that Madara didn't at least consider that as a possibility. Obito has been so rushed to full fill his ambition that he has missed pieces of the puzzle. I think that Obito's hastiness will eventually backfire on him. Obito has gotten by almost completely on borrowed power. Madara was the architect of the Moon's Eye plan, I highly doubt that he revealed all of the plan's details to Obito.

Obito in his current form might be more powerful than Madara but as he said, Madara has an ace up his sleeve. Despite his plans not turning out how he wanted, Madara really doesn't seem to worried, he really just seems to be slightly annoyed. Madara is acting like this is a delay, not a failure. I suspect that once he has gotten Hashirama out of the way Madara will reveal more of his plan. I am still very confident that he will get out of this situation. There are still way too many unanswered questions for this to be the end.

i wonder what sort, if any, of influences obito's jinchuriki state has on the kamui dimension. minato's statement has implied the thought or dream being willed into reality (achieving the strength of his dreams). if the juubi's power, in effect, has allowed obito to dream himself into a realized greater power then perhaps there are reactions within the kamui.

given the sheer power and unfathomable possibilities of the jinchuuriki nature of the 10 tails/obito.. there are countless baffling, yet no less logically sound, ways to channel the impact of obito+10 tails dream/reality powers to kamui dimension, and more importantly, the physical link in spite of separation to kakashi's sharingan.

with such ability to erase ninjutsu on a whim or create compound techniques from 4 or more elemental compositions, what sort of effect does that have on his birth right blood-given sharingan abilities, ESPECIALLY THE MORE UNSTABLE HE GROWS?! imagine if obito, in the end, cannot control the 10 tails power and does go critical and all sorts of power goes into flux, such as dream creation or reality detraction.. all sorts of abstract dilation or detraction within warps of reality. mix that somehow with a kamui leap and you have an undeniable uknown for both obito, his sharingan, kakashi, and kakashi's sharingan.

imo, obito is kakashi's deal. the jinchuuriki may be defeated by anybody or any team but obito, as his final person, will be defeated or resolved by nobody else other than kakashi. kakashi may get some phenomenal power up from unknown factors of the jinchuuriki's instability leaking into the sharingan/kamui dimension or maybe kakashi finds another way to overcome his currently grave circumstances. he is still linked to obito in so many fundamental and symbolic ways that to not mention him at all within the discussion of obito's defeat is a mistake.

my offical opinion is that kakashi will have a sliver of the jinchuuriki power leaked to him via sharingan link. it will be enough to grant him a limited use of dream to reality/something from nothing to thwart the danger posed by obito as jinchuuriki and prevent it from growing. kakashi will be the crux and now PROBABLY has a host of new rikudo AND rikudo derived uchiha techniques at his disposal BUT IN A CHOOSE WISELY ULTRA LIMITED USE CIRCUMSTANCE and that is ON TOP OF any known uchiha hax that close the eye for good after an uchiha uses it. best bet is he erases or implodes the kamui dimension, messing with the nature of their sharingan, creating a dilemma for obito, resulting in the defeat.
    Last edited by knife eater; 08-10-2013 at 09:37 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.