Fairy Tail 344 Discussion / 345 Predictions

Chapter 344 is out!!! Begin discussing/predicting.

344 - http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/344
    Last edited by StryderHyriu; 07-19-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Meh.. The hunters looks strong at the start as always but we all know they gonna disappoint in the end. I don't really like the ending as well.

sig made by me

So the Eternal Flame is eternal, because it radiates a light that make you young and thus potentially immortal ? Perhaps it is not even a flame in the first place, not to mention that it works even when frozen (make sense, otherwise the giants would die right after the ice is melted IIRC) ? Or is it that the ice is normal, but the Flame keeps it eternally young and thus unchanging ?

Hiro, keep your head on straight -_-. Jeez... he acts like a child molester ever time he sees a kid. Anyway, love the sniper, I always find sniper battles really cool and really rare in Manga. Even One Piece doesn't have many, and one of their main characters is a sniper -_-. My personal favorite sniper battle was Neji vs Kidomaru from Naruto, but I doubt this fight will be anywhere close to that.... Sad -_-.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I actually kind of like this fight, its going to be magic users vs non-magic users. It should be pretty impressive. If anything it should teach Natsu and Gray that they need to think out of the box and not always rely on their magic or something.

I do like that they went back to the original cover stories about the magicians and their brief profiles nice to see. Sting is the weakest master I think we've seen, might even be worse than Jose lol
    A pie in the sky?

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    The weakest master weve seen was definitely the wind dude from the first arc. But yeah Sting would be up there in not so skilled masters.

Now I'm curious as to what actually happened. Maybe an ice dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    The weakest master weve seen was definitely the wind dude from the first arc. But yeah Sting would be up there in not so skilled masters.

Now I'm curious as to what actually happened. Maybe an ice dragon?
    Well, Gray said that it's a magic that he never sensed before, but after that mentioned that he said that it reminds him of someone else's magic (Ul's ?)... so this might have been done by the one that taught Ul the Ice Make (mages in this story do tend to live over 100 years), since it seems to be that someone used Iced Shell, or similar spell on mass scale. Perhaps Ul was basing her magic on this one (IIRC, it was mentioned that she created Iced Shell, but I'm not really sure, it was awhile ).

BTW, I realized that the Monster Tamer in previous chapter might face FT's Doll User. Seeing as the Dark Guild is named Succubus Eye, it might even aim at FT's Magic Eye users.

I also realized that the big mountain itself, is likely the Eternal Flame (you can notice it by it's shape ).