Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Actually the simplest explanation to why Obito has horns, is that Jyubi itself had horns and Jinchuriki tend to gain the Bijuu's characteristics when utilizing their power (also let's not forget that Obito is the only shown Jinchuriki that had sealed a Bijuu's real actual body in himself and not only chakra, while in Kurama's flashback of So6p, Sage already had only the bijuu's chakra in him, thus he could be looking differently than when he had the whole Jyubi in himself).

The reason why Minato and Naruto look like that is because they are the only ones that use that kind of seal, which basing on what Kurama said, it is the sealing jutsu that So6p himself used.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Actually the simplest explanation to why Obito has horns, is that Jyubi itself had horns and Jinchuriki tend to gain the Bijuu's characteristics when utilizing their power (also let's not forget that Obito is the only shown Jinchuriki that had sealed a Bijuu's real actual body in himself and not only chakra, while in Kurama's flashback of So6p, Sage already had only the bijuu's chakra in him, thus he could be looking differently than when he had the whole Jyubi in himself).

The reason why Minato and Naruto look like that is because they are the only ones that use that kind of seal, which basing on what Kurama said, it is the sealing jutsu that So6p himself used.
    1) I am saying that Minato already looked like the SO6P before he had the Yin Chakra of the Kyuubi.
    2) The Image of the SO6P when Tobi Talked to the Kages, in that Image, the SO6P was also the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, Body+Chakra.
    3) We have no evidence that the SO6P had any Juubi Chakra left in him when he was talking to the Baby Bijuus, that is speculative.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) I am saying that Minato already looked like the SO6P before he had the Yin Chakra of the Kyuubi.
    2) The Image of the SO6P when Tobi Talked to the Kages, in that Image, the SO6P was also the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, Body+Chakra.
    3) We have no evidence that the SO6P had any Juubi Chakra left in him when he was talking to the Baby Bijuus, that is speculative.
    1. Having a cape doesn't make you Batman, so why would having a cape made Minato into So6p ? All other of So6p's features are shadowed or hidden, so there is no way you can say that Minato looks like So6p, when we only saw So6p's cape (beside the pointy hair/horns whatever and Rinnegan) ?

2. It would be wise to call it a shadow of the So6p, or his shadowed figure, since beside something pointing from the front and the eyes, necklace, we don't see much more.

3. The Bijuus are the Jyubis chakra. Also even when they turned into NE, Naruto can still feel each ones chakra somehow, perhaps it would be more appropriate to say that Jyubi itself is a Jinchurki of the 7+ Bijuu for the time being, until they dissolve into it's subconsciousness fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    1. Having a cape doesn't make you Batman, so why would having a cape made Minato into So6p ? All other of So6p's features are shadowed or hidden, so there is no way you can say that Minato looks like So6p, when we only saw So6p's cape (beside the pointy hair/horns whatever and Rinnegan) ?
    Of course it doesn't, LOL Zero, What I am trying to say is that THAT is my theory.

If the theory proves wrong, than I'll have Kishimoto to blame . The reason being that Naruto's Bijuu mode transformation was significant at first for making Kakashi momentarily mistake Naruto for Minato, and then as the Chapters went on, we learn that the same Bijuu mode transformation resembles the SO6P and has similar markings.

It is very easy to form a conjecture of a foreshadowing of a Connection between the SO6P and Minato. This is definitely not a hard link by any means, but it is not unreasonable at all since Kishi has kept Minato's origins a secrete, and has made Minato a special character in the series.

Consider also, the typical Uzumaki (Naruto is part Uzumaki and part whatever Minato is), doesn't have the same blond hair that Naruto and Minato both share or appear to share with the Sage .

This leads one to wonder whether the Child of prophesy position Naruto Occupies was not first Minato's before it became Naruto's, and whether the two of them are not indeed unique descendants of the SO6P who actually resembled him in Character as well as in appearance.

Again, it's only a fun theory.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-30-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    ITS for sure a forshadowing of Sage.. Minato's outlike. Jiraiya's fortelling destiny by the Old Frog was a build up too enlightning So6P's Prophecy, which is " Naruto ".

- Jiraiya's adventure and his book was the beginning of a new era; It went from Nagato, Minato and eventually Naruto.. these three characters are the ONLY ONES who forshadowed or had huge resemblances of the " Sage " ; from Rinnegan eyes, cape/hair, Uzumaki, their idealogy, Minato's sealing techniques, Naruto being Jinchirikuu etc.

Their's no coincidence if it comes down to this, that's what Naruto Manga is all about. Nagato got his Rinnegan eyes transplanted, BUT he had the best body for using those eyes.. Madara didn't just gave it to him for the fun, it had a reason. Minato getting married with a Uzumaki, learning their sealing techiques and eventually " Naruto ", was all meant to happen and just like the bijuu's were saying when Naruto learned their " names ", they got convinced that HE was Sage's " prophecy ".

Minato's background being a secret till now.. makes me believe in two scenarios;

1. Minato is half Senju/Uzumaki to begin with, but never got to know his uzumaki parent or DID know it.. which made him more connected to Kushina. WHAT IF Minato's mother of father ( uzumaki part ) HAS ALSO RED HAIR
    2. Minato was just like a Naruto an orphan and never knew his parents to begin with.. the diffirence between Minato and Naruto was that he wasn't a Jinchirikuu from birth and couldn't know how harsh it would be for being born WITH a bijuu inside of you.

So far, Minato hasn't showed us anything related for having high-capacity of " Spiritual Energy ", YIN --> descendant of Elder Son. It's all " Physical Energy ", YANG --> Descendant of Younger Son, which gave Naruto genetically the best amount of POWER for hosting a Bijuu to begin with.
    Tobi told Naruto; Sasuke is your counterpart.. Light/Dark, Younger/Elder, Senju/Uchiha, Yang/Yin, every little details was destined too happen. EVEN the way how their lives got played out by the " Second Kyuubi Attack ".
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Of course it doesn't, LOL Zero, What I am trying to say is that THAT is my theory.
    Meanwhile what I tried to say, is that you can't base Minato's connection to So6p, on So6p's appearance, since we hardly witnessed it, not that there isn't any, because there is probably some link between them :p.

The fact that Naruto has blond hair might suggest that:
    - he was unlucky and ended up with the minor possibility of not gaining that red hair and other traits,
    - Minato's genes actually overpowered the already powerful Uzumaki traits (turned out to be even more dominant, or it turned out like that by some mystic force ?), since what Kabuto said (and what Obito also partially mentioned), every Uzumaki has a red hair (it is a symbol and a prove of their power and lineage), thus it seems that it is very rare for one not to have it, since there are still red haired people even long after their village was destroyed,
    - the contact with Kyubi have cleansed him of, or reduced his Uzumaki-likeness.

I'm wondering how much Kyubi's power would have been in Naruto, if the bijuu wasn't sealed within him (he bears it's stigmata since birth, that is gained through direct contact and absorption of it's chakra as it was with the silver-gold brothers, or so it seems, plus his skin tone got darker as well compared to his parents IIRC). It would be nice to see if perhaps Mito's and Hashirama's child/ren didn't also have it.

1) Zero, First lets talk about the Silver and Gold Brothers. Do recall that they also ate the Kyuubi's Meat, and were descendants of the Sage. The reason they could gain the Kyuubi's chakra had less to do with being trapped inside him and being in proximity to him, than it had to do with being able to eat the Kyuubi and assimilate the meat they ate. This way the Kyuubi's body became entrenched into them and the chakra came with that. The Marks on their faces probably was due to exposure to the Chakra alone, as with baby Naruto, although having eaten the Kyuubi's meat they continue to be exposed to its chakra from within.

2) I rather think that Naruto would not have had the Kyuubi's power had he not been the Jinchuuriki. In other words, my theory is that exposure to the Kyuubi's chakra over a long time may give you facial marks, but you still need an inner chakra source to be able to have its power.

3) Back to my Minato theory. Zero, I don't really take the theory too seriously, but my GUT feelling is that Minato's origins being linked to the Sage, hence the characteristic looks, is just as good a Guess as saying that The Sage was Originally an Uzumaki. There is no current proof of either.

The Image of the SO6P when he addressed the Baby Bijuus is quite Tantalizing and it makes you wonder if when Naruto transforms in the Bijuu Mode, whether their isn't a Minato connection. Having said this I'll admit and acknowledge that the Uzumakis also had physical traits (Longevity and endurance) that are SO6P like. Well there is no reason that Both theories can't be true .