Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
  1. #41
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Agabomba,

    I think you and I are quite in sync in our assesment and analyses. As you said, the image above is impossible for a Jinchuuriki unless if it was all a figurative depiction, but if it literally depicts the battle between the SO6P and the Juubi, then The SO6P's Staff, Hair,(horns) were already the Sages before he became the Jinchuuriki.

    HOWEVER. We don't see any markings in this picture (view), and No cloak, so it is possible the SO6P was just carrying a staff around before he became the jinchuuriki.

    I am not trying to disprove your arguments since I too share them, but I laso love to be as balanced as possible. Anyhow, lets watch and see what happens. I do hope Kishimoto plans to make the SO6P a Yin to the Juubi's Yang, and I hope he had his powers from heaven that he passed on to his Kids, and He didn't just seal and steal from the Juubi.

    You're right Paul, about him not wearing a cloak..but its impossible for seeing the markings on his back. So, lets go with the idea that he wasn't Jinchirikuu on that picture.. does that mean that those horns was already his to begin with? IF IT IS.. then why did Obito got it when he transformed into an " imperfect Juubi Jinchirikuu " ?!? Both Naruto and Minato got those " horns " through their control of the Yin and Yang chakra of the Kyuubi.. so doesn't this mean that So6P HAD TO BE LINKED @ that picture with the Juubi, for having those horns/staff, just like how Obito got those 1.5 horns and Staff?

    - These are the little details what I was speaking off Paul.. what Kishimoto has to explain.

    and I hope he had his powers from heaven that he passed on to his Kids, and He didn't just seal and steal from the Juubi
    I couldn't agree more..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  2. #42
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    You're right Paul, about him not wearing a cloak..but its impossible for seeing the markings on his back. So, lets go with the idea that he wasn't Jinchirikuu on that picture.. does that mean that those horns was already his to begin with? IF IT IS.. then why did Obito got it when he transformed into an " imperfect Juubi Jinchirikuu " ?!? Both Naruto and Minato got those " horns " through their control of the Yin and Yang chakra of the Kyuubi.. so doesn't this mean that So6P HAD TO BE LINKED @ that picture with the Juubi, for having those horns/staff, just like how Obito got those 1.5 horns and Staff?

    - These are the little details what I was speaking off Paul.. what Kishimoto has to explain.



    I couldn't agree more..
    It's a headband with horns, like Jiraya's, but bigger, or he already had a portion of Jyubi's power, that he gained in similar fashion to gold-silver brothers, or it's his spiky hair, or he was born with horns (like the Death-God, or the silver-gold brothers?), or his spiked his chakra to the levels, were his frontal hair stood up (like in Raikage's, Naruto's or Minato's hair, when they display bijuu level chakra, since now that Minato lowered his chakra's levels, it went down), or...

    Anyway, from the latest images we got of him, a close up from behind, it seems to be his hair...

    BTW, it seems that some rings in Nagato's summons as well as in his own eyes also don't connect, perhaps that's how the Rinnegan is supposed to be ?



  3. #43
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,960
    About Obito. In spite of the appearances, Obito is a Half Bake SO6P-Jubi Jinchuuriki. How is that? Well lets look at some differences between the True SO6P and Juubito:

    Spoiler!


    1) The Symbols on Obito's Back are still not quite the same as on the SO6P's back.
    .......In fact, the symbol on Juubito's back is the same one on Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto's Belly/Front, Whereas the SO6p Has a complete circular swirl without the added Tomoe.
    .......Incidentally, Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto also has a Complete Circle Swirl Without a Tomoe on his back. In other words, Naruto's symbol in Kyuubi Chakra Mode is closer to the one on the SO6P's back than Juubito's.

    2) The Horns. I don't think the Sage actually has horns. I think he just has Wild Hair like GOKU did, and like Minato does. For some reason the SO6P's hair pokes out in front like horns. If we check out Naruto in the pic I provided, we can see that Naruto in Bijuu mode has Chakra that takes on a similar appearance to the SO6P's horns.

    3) We can say the same things about Obito, Cloak, and his collar. They are not like the SO6P's. They look more like pieces of wings or wood that are stuck in place to approximate the appearance of the SO6p.

    Now I am not sure why Juubito has failed to completely become like the SO6P, but here are some possible reasons:

    a) Obito's Level of power (sageness) was low to start with when he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki
    b) Obito doesn't have the complete Juubi Chakra, having at his disposal only part of Kyuubi, and Part of the Hachibi's chakras.
    c) Obito is just not sage material. He may have Hashirama's power, but he doesn't have the WILL OF FIRE, hence he Mentaly and Spiritually cannot access the full powers of the Sage and the Juubi.

    Of the 3 Options above, I think option C, is the most likely one to be true. Unlike Obito, Naruto has the will of fire, and as such, he is accessing more Sageness with the Kyuubi's power alone, hence his appearance is approaching the SO6P's even though he has not got enough Yin yet (no Uchiha bloodlines in him).

    It could jolly well happen that the Kyuubi's own Yin might close the gap somewhat. I'd hope/bet that with the Kyuubi's Yin, Naruto's appearance would approach the SO6P's even more.

    Next Chapter, I vote for the Kyuubi's Chakra cloud to envelope and protect Naruto, Minato and Sasuke. Either that or Sasuke's Susanoo, or maybe an accidental combination of both, (thus hinting at a future Joint Sageness?)

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  4. #44
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    569
    Naruto will either tank the attack with Kurama's power, or the Kages will turn up and save the day. Maybe Oononki will somehow destroy it with his dust release.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,040
    It should be Minato and Kakashi to take down Obito, imo. They are the only ones with unfinished business with him even though they are no where near the level needed to take him down, unless its just to outsmart him or something then they are plenty.

    Do you think Orochimaru will be playing a big part in helping to take down Obito? I know hes busy heal or doing whatever but I feel like he should be preparing something since he said he would be entering the battlefield too. Also Sasuke needs to go into Obito's mind and surpress the Juubi like he did to the Kyuubi. Its gonna be impossible of course but he needs to try, show how uch hes grown and how integral the Sharingan is to Bijuu management
    A pie in the sky?

  6. #46
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

    Now I am not sure why Juubito has failed to completely become like the SO6P, but here are some possible reasons:

    a) Obito's Level of power (sageness) was low to start with when he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki
    b) Obito doesn't have the complete Juubi Chakra, having at his disposal only part of Kyuubi, and Part of the Hachibi's chakras.
    c) Obito is just not sage material. He may have Hashirama's power, but he doesn't have the WILL OF FIRE, hence he Mentaly and Spiritually cannot access the full powers of the Sage and the Juubi.

    Of the 3 Options above, I think option C, is the most likely one to be true. Unlike Obito, Naruto has the will of fire, and as such, he is accessing more Sageness with the Kyuubi's power alone, hence his appearance is approaching the SO6P's even though he has not got enough Yin yet (no Uchiha bloodlines in him).

    It could jolly well happen that the Kyuubi's own Yin might close the gap somewhat. I'd hope/bet that with the Kyuubi's Yin, Naruto's appearance would approach the SO6P's even more.

    Next Chapter, I vote for the Kyuubi's Chakra cloud to envelope and protect Naruto, Minato and Sasuke. Either that or Sasuke's Susanoo, or maybe an accidental combination of both, (thus hinting at a future Joint Sageness?)
    First of all; those horns being Sage's, you could be right,.. ONLY if Sage was granted by the heavens with the Rinnegan. Let me explain:
    the Younger Son was surrounded with a " Yellow Cloak ". Naruto is a far descendant of the Younger Son, so his life force ( physical energy ) is low in capacity compared to the Younger Son.. even if he is an " Uzumaki ", meaning: THOSE HORNS that we are seeing on Sage, could be his to begin with.. because he possessed over 50% PURE Physical Energy and was HIS surrounded MARKS of high- Life Force. THIS Life- Force got drained down generation over generation and Naruto's control over Kyuubi led him transform into a stage close to Sage, all by having access over high capacity Physical Energy, ( Kyuubi's Yang ) and his Uzumaki lineage.
    Obito had the Mokuton, physical energy ( Yang ) and Uchiha blood, spiritual energy ( YIN ).. so the question is: why did Naruto got two horns of the same height, and Obito has a 1.5 version ?!?!

    - Obito's YIN part ( spiritual energy ) isn't of the level of Madara/Itachi/ Sasuke.. on top of that; his body is in fact, an experimental product.. I would say a " prototype ". Lets say that Obito has Mid-High Spiritual Energy ( YIN ) and External physical Energy ( YANG ).. Mokuton isn't produce through his own genes and even his RINNEGAN is transplanted, not awakened Naturally.

    These are major points why I believe.. that he has those 1.5 horns to begin with. Naruto is all " Natural " and Obito is not. So, will the missing Yin part of Kyuubi tranform Naruto into a full stage of Rikudou? NOT YET.. I think that when Minato gives Naruto the YIN PART, Naruto will transform into + - + ( Sage- Mode R- Mode ) and makes him a 75% " Sage ". Naruto will improve Sage Energy into another level (gaining energy while moving ) and his LAST TRANSFORMATION.. is going to be related to those " Nine Names of the Bijuu's ".
    Their names are probably the last part of the puzzle.. the needed fuel of YIN ENERGY for his final transformation. Sasuke, just like Vegeta.. he will witness eventually that Naruto is the ' strongest ' and comes to his senses that he can't beat him.

    So Paul,.. it's deffinitely option " C " and I'm starting to believe that if the juubi was awakened with FULL FORCE ( total of Kyuubi/Hachibi ), option " A " would have played a huge roll and Obito wouldn't EVEN BE CLOSE in getting control over it, even with his little glimpse of RIN which led him transform into this imperfect stage.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  7. #47
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    It should be Minato and Kakashi to take down Obito, imo. They are the only ones with unfinished business with him even though they are no where near the level needed to take him down, unless its just to outsmart him or something then they are plenty.

    Do you think Orochimaru will be playing a big part in helping to take down Obito? I know hes busy heal or doing whatever but I feel like he should be preparing something since he said he would be entering the battlefield too. Also Sasuke needs to go into Obito's mind and surpress the Juubi like he did to the Kyuubi. Its gonna be impossible of course but he needs to try, show how uch hes grown and how integral the Sharingan is to Bijuu management
    Kakashi should be lying flat in that other dimension for at least a week, otherwise it's going to be out of character . Minato's Kyubi power seems to be weakening since his hair no longer stands up.

    He is one of the people that know where Yamato is (thanks to Kabuto's memories), plus he might have prepared the Hashirama-paralysis drug, which probably won't stop Obito, but it might effectively slow him down.

    Obito has both the MS-Rinnegan and the bijuu inside to counter genjutsu and eventual suppressions. At time like these, now that Hashirama is in the play, you would think that Shisui's MS would be ideal for a situation like this. I guess Itachi was unable to see that far.

    Seeing as Obito was able to gain control of the Jyubi through guts, will and power of love, the same should be possible for Naruto.

    I wonder if perhaps those black things aren't part of the So6p jutsu that Madara taught Obito, at least it would explain why he is proficient with them.

    I still wonder if Minato actually mastered his element, because neither he cloaks his kunai with it and neither he adds it to his jutsu.

    Looks like the one with incomplete drawings on the back was So6p (at least in the flashback that was shown), since on his back it's shows that there are 9 Biju in him and the power of the Rinnegan watching over them, while Obito's show 10 tails (and Rinnegan fused into one of the tails, perhaps filing up the missing parts ?).



  8. #48
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    260
    One explanation to both Naruto and Minato's appearance is that they might not be related to the so6p at all. What if (and just what if), the sage actually sealed his own chakra into the tailed beasts? And that's why both Naruto and Minato look like him?

    That would explain Obito's appearance as well. That would mean that once Naruto gets the remaining bijuu chakra, he'll not only look like the sage. He will actually be the sage.

    Remembers Occam's razor anyone? The least complicated explanation is the one that's more likely to be true. I know this is Kishimoto's work. But it might not be that complicated as you might believe.

  9. #49
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    One explanation to both Naruto and Minato's appearance is that they might not be related to the so6p at all. What if (and just what if), the sage actually sealed his own chakra into the tailed beasts? And that's why both Naruto and Minato look like him?

    That would explain Obito's appearance as well. That would mean that once Naruto gets the remaining bijuu chakra, he'll not only look like the sage. He will actually be the sage.

    Remembers Occam's razor anyone? The least complicated explanation is the one that's more likely to be true. I know this is Kishimoto's work. But it might not be that complicated as you might believe.
    Anyone who remembers the Tobi= Izuna/ Tobi=Obito debate would realize that Kishi can easily turn things upside down, and previouis statements that lead to one conclusion can be totally discarded by him. Thus we know that minato could easily be unrelated to th SO6P in the way you have suggested.

    Kenny, the most simple suggestion could be as you said, however the sticking point is this: Minato's Hair and cape already looked like the SO6P before Minato got the Kyuubi's Yin.

    Others have already suggested that the SO6P seal his chakra in the Kyuubi, thus giving Naruto the SO6P look in Bijuu mode, while othe Jinchuurikis don't have the same appearance because it's the Kuubi's chakra that's needed. If this is true, then Obito's incomplete half baked SOP6 looks could also be because he doesn't have enough Kyuubi Chakra in him.

    We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #50
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    260
    Well, if it is indeed the case the the sage sealed his own chakra into the tailed beasts, it could be that all of them together will give the sage's appearance. Obito has the chakra from most of the bijuus, but only portions of the hachibi and kyubi. Yet he lacks the features that Naruto and Minato has. If you combine these looks, it's basically the appearance of the sage.

    On why the other jinchuriki didn't show features of the sage, it could be that most features are found in the kyubi's chakra. But the combined chakras of the other bijuu's does give the features that Obito now has. The staff, markings, horns etc. But without the cape and remaining markings that Naruto and Minato has.

    Naruto has the hair that looks like the horns, while Obito on the other hand has actual horns. What this means I have no idea.

    If all of this is indeed the case, it's pretty evident that Naruto will get the chakra from hachibi and turn into the sage. And kick some major ass later on!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •