Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think it's pretty evident now that Obito did not use his rinnegan in the previous chapters. He simply wasn't in control, but now he is. And now I expect him to use both his hax kamui and the rinnegan.

First Part:

Every Image of the SO6P that we have seen always had

1) The Funky Hair,
    2) The cape,
    3) The staff,
    4) The Magtami
    5) the Giant Swirl

or some combination of these. So if Obito is now manifesting these Items and appearance except for the hair, does it imply then that the Images of the SO6P have only been Images after he became the Jinchuuriki?

Second Part:

Minato's Awesomeness continues to be eroded by Kishi. Last issue, his Hirashin kept coming up too late, his knife jutsu never got off the ground, and Minato even got kicked by Obito DBZ BUU Style. What in the world is Kishi doing?

It's either he wants to demonstrate the Naruto, Sasuke are at Minato's level now, and the SageObito is Much for even them to handle, but I see too many panels where they are Gawking at Obito's transformations. I'd like to ask also, What happened to Madara's Jutsu? What happened to Minato's Jutsu?

I GUEss, They have to wait for reinforcements from the Kages and Orochimaru? Or maybe Madara even, assuming his strategy failed. Madara's strategy could be to use the spiral Zetsu (again), and maybe Obito was aiming those BBs at the Spiral Zetsu half of himself? That were infested with Madra's will, and then he reformed his own spiral Zetsu half?

More than just a little confusing.

Third Part:

Obito now looks more like the SO6P, but not completely. His Cloak is split, The Large swirl at his back is still smaller and has a Magatami attached to it.

Minato hasn't used Kyuubi arms or any of the Kyuubi Yin's Power up to now.

Sasuke will form a Susanoo, or Naruto will go into Kyuubi Mode, and envelope them in his chakra Cloud/Shoud.

Where is Hachibi

Things are moving so fast it seems the end of Naruto is really near (SAD).

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I think it's pretty evident now that Obito did not use his rinnegan in the previous chapters. He simply wasn't in control, but now he is. And now I expect him to use both his hax kamui and the rinnegan.
    I don't know how else he knock away Gamakichi.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-24-2013 at 11:20 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yay ^_^, Obito is actually controlling himself, step in the right direction there man. But it looks like he still cares about Kakashi and Minato, After all, he forgot them after he forgot himself.... He really doesn't like himself does he?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    First Part:
    I don't know how else he knock away Gamakichi.
    He could easily do it with raw power, remember he ripped apart the seal of the four kages, as well as crushing Hashirama's wooden gates seals. Those things could weight ten times the weight of Gamakichi, atleast about the same weight as him.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Also, what is Obito's power? It was described as basically a liquid version of Onoki's dust release but even more powerful since it uses 4 elements but it also seems to be similar to the Bijuu bomb which isn't elemental manipulation at all. It seems to be a material that completely destroys anything it touches but it just looks like a bijuu bomb with minor shape manipulation?
    No, Dust release is a 4-elemental release, since it's a Fusion Kekkei Genkai (the most advanced kekkei genkai, where 2 kekkei genkai are fused and create yet a new element), hence, Obito's jutsu that uses more than 4 elements, is beyond blood line limit and blood line selection. Basically, it's the All-element, the Etherion of Narutoverse, from what Hiruzen mentioned in previous chapter. The true form of Sage of Six Path's Power, that utilizes all 6 elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, Earth and neutral one, Natural Energy, which is condensed and perfect fusion of Yin and Yang powers, surpassing Chakra).

What Obito uses could also be called the Origin Element, since Black Matter is supposedly theoretically the source of everything, the first thing that existed after nothing, from which everything can be made.

So Minato can chose what want to teleport ? Because Naruto was still touching Obito at that time.

So Obito was able to deform the seal that Minato put on him (similar to what happened to Kushina ?).

Minato's super secret technique, must be the first jutsu that fails so much .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, Dust release is a 4-elemental release, since it's a Fusion Kekkei Genkai (the most advanced kekkei genkai, where 2 kekkei genkai are fused and create yet a new element), hence, Obito's jutsu that uses more than 4 elements, is beyond blood line limit and blood line selection. Basically, it's the All-element, the Etherion of Narutoverse, from what Hiruzen mentioned in previous chapter. The true form of Sage of Six Path's Power, that utilizes all 6 elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, Earth and neutral one, Natural Energy, which is condensed and perfect fusion of Yin and Yang powers, surpassing Chakra).

.... where did you hear that?

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    .... where did you hear that?

Spoiler!
    Ops, right, Dust have 3 elements (I made this mistake because Hiruzen was comparing it to Dust release, which is a blood line selection and mentioning that fusing more than 4 elements is beyond it ), but it is still a bloodline selection (previously called the bloodline expansion it seems, unless he was talking about something else ), which limit seems to be 4 elements since it is a selection of bloodline limits (as the name implies), because Hiruzen says that fusing more than 4 elements is beyond it.

Hiruzen's words:
    Spoiler!

About Bloodline Expansion:
    Spoiler!

Still, how was Hiruzen even able to deduce that Obito was using more than 4 elements at the same time anyway ?

Ops, right, Dust have 3 elements (I made this mistake because Hiruzen was comparing it to Dust release, which is a blood line selection and mentioning that fusing more than 4 elements is beyond it ), but it is still a bloodline selection (previously called the bloodline expansion it seems, unless he was talking about something else ), which limit seems to be 4 elements since it is a selection of bloodline limits (as the name implies), because Hiruzen says that fusing more than 4 elements is beyond it.

Hiruzen's words:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Still, how was Hiruzen even able to deduce that Obito was using more than 4 elements at the same time anyway ?
    based on obito's ability. it functions in a very similar manner.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    based on obito's ability. it functions in a very similar manner.
    That is why it's strange, it seems half-assed even, because if it is similar, then he should assume that it is also a blood line expansion (for example using 3 or 4 elements, but different combination than Dust release), not that it uses more than 4 elements, which means that it uses all 5 (or 6). It's like Kishi wanted to point out that Obito is using all of the elements at the same time, but was too lazy to come up with a good way to present it and instead of using someone with a special sensing capabilities or eyes to notices it, he used Hiruzen to made a guess that made little to no sense basing on his experience and perception capabilities.

First Part:

Every Image of the SO6P that we have seen always had

1) The Funky Hair,
    2) The cape,
    3) The staff,
    4) The Magtami
    5) the Giant Swirl

or some combination of these. So if Obito is now manifesting these Items and appearance except for the hair, does it imply then that the Images of the SO6P have only been Images after he became the Jinchuuriki?
    I am wondering about that as well, it is becoming progressively less clear as to what the Sage of Six Path's abilities actually were. As we have seen the Rinnegan Eye is part of the Juubi and the Mokuton also seems to have its origin's with the Bijuu. So what were the Sage's powers? He must have had some extremely powerful abilities before he became the Bijuu's Jinnchuuriki because otherwise how would he have brought it under his control? It seems to me that the Uchiha and Senju bloodlines were both more of a product of the Juubi than they were a product of the Sage of Six Path's. So the question is how could the Sage of Six Path's have possibly controlled the Juubi without the Rinnegan and Mokuton? I think the answer is Sage mode and the powerful sealing techniques of the Uzumaki clan. I think the the original Sage of Six Path's was from the Uzumaki clan and I think that his original abilities were a combination their powerful sealing techniques and spiritual abilities and their Spiritual techniques. We know that people from the Uzumaki clan tended to have high chakra level's, long life, powerful sealing techniques and were ideal hosts for the bijuu. We also know that they had ancient knowledge and are compatible with the Rinnegan. I am betting that that Sage of Six Path's was an Uzumaki but beyond that he was the first sage. I am guessing that the Sage of Six Path's traveled the world and discovered Mount Myōboku, Ryūchi Cave, Shikkotsu Forest and perhaps other hidden places (such as wherever Hiruzen got Enma). I think that after studying the many forms of Sage mode the Sage of Six Path's obtained an incredibly powerful body and also through his complete understanding he obtained the ability to control the elements of nature (modern ninjutsu). The Sage of Six path's was able to use all of the elements because he had a complete understanding of Nature through learning the many forms of Sage mode. His understand of those powers were so complete that he was able to merge them creating incredibly powerful bloodline abilities, such as the dark material Obito is currently fighting with, and the Rinnegan techniques that we have seen. All of the Rinnegan techniques seem to be either multi-level elemental manipulation or spiritual sealing techniques. I believe that all of those techniques were created by the Sage before he ever became the Juubi's Jinnchuuriki, hence why Nagato could not use any of the Sharingan's abilities or the Mokuton abilities.

Second Part:

Minato's Awesomeness continues to be eroded by Kishi. Last issue, his Hirashin kept coming up too late, his knife jutsu never got off the ground, and Minato even got kicked by Obito DBZ BUU Style. What in the world is Kishi doing?
    I don't think its a case of Minato not being awesome, I think its just that everyone in this fight is now on an incredible level. Sasuke and Naruto are now above normal Kage level both have been through a hell of a lot in a short time so I think we tend to forget just how powerful they have become. Yet despite how powerful they are Minato still needed to save them and they are barely surviving. Also look at what happened to to Hashirama and Tobirama, who are two of the most powerful Ninja's in history. Hashirama was clearly the most powerful ninja since the time of the Sage of Six Path's and perhaps his sons. Hashirama has now stated that Obito is currently more powerful than him. We are talking about a war among demi-gods. Minato is good but honestly it would be totally unrealistic if he were able to match Obito at his current level. Still Minato seems to be doing more work than anyone else at the moment, I think that its just hard to see how much he is doing because his fighting style is subtle and his techniques are being used midst a lot of confusion.

It's either he wants to demonstrate the Naruto, Sasuke are at Minato's level now, and the SageObito is Much for even them to handle, but I see too many panels where they are Gawking at Obito's transformations. I'd like to ask also, What happened to Madara's Jutsu? What happened to Minato's Jutsu?
    I think it is just that the last couple chapters have had way too much information without a proper explanation. I reread the last chapter a couple of times and it seems like Minato's technique was what ripped Obito into pieces. Minato hit Obito with multiple Kunai and then attempted to teleport the parts to different places ripping space itself (which ripped Obito appart) but in that moment Obito regained his mind and was able to cancel the ability out and reform himself. Obito does after all have the power of the Juubi and the power to control space so it makes sense. I think it was just poorly explained in the Manga.

I GUEss, They have to wait for reinforcements from the Kages and Orochimaru? Or maybe Madara even, assuming his strategy failed. Madara's strategy could be to use the spiral Zetsu (again), and maybe Obito was aiming those BBs at the Spiral Zetsu half of himself? That were infested with Madra's will, and then he reformed his own spiral Zetsu half?

More than just a little confusing.
    Agreed, there is just too much going on and not enough time to explain it all, I think that this battle will be a lot more interesting after we have a better idea of what is actually happening. I still can't figure out how Madara's technique failed to begin with. I am also wondering, where the hell is black Zetsu and what the hell has he been doing this whole time. Black Zetsu is supposed to be like Madara's representative, the one who was making sure everything was on track when Madara was dead but he doesn't seem to have done much. I really hope we get an explanation for why Black Zetsu ate so many people. I think that Black Zetsu has been collecting data and genetic information all this time so that when Madara returned he could give it to him. That way Madara will have almost complete understanding of everything that happened since his death. Black Zetsu has watched nearly every significant battle in the series, there must be a good reason for that.

Minato hasn't used Kyuubi arms or any of the Kyuubi Yin's Power up to now.
    Yes, I am curious as to whether or not the abilities of Kyuubi's Yin half and somehow different from his Yang half.

Sasuke will form a Susanoo, or Naruto will go into Kyuubi Mode, and envelope them in his chakra Cloud/Shoud.
    I am curious as to how well a fully formed Susanoo would work against Obito. We saw that Sasuke was able to partially block the 4-element attack yet it didn't take long for Obito to break through. That was a partial Susanoo though, a fully formed Susanoo might do better especially if it had the Yata-Mirror (which is said to be capable of blocking anything). I am also curious as to how Madara's Complete Susanoo would stack up against Obito.

Things are moving so fast it seems the end of Naruto is really near (SAD).
    Maybe but I don't think so. There are still way too many unanswered questions and plot holes. I think that after this fight there will be a break in the action and the characters will have to regroup. I highly doubt that Obito is the final boss. Madara's plan seems to be failing but he still has a lot of opportunities to recover. I really think that Black Zetsu will play a big part in Madara's recovery. Sasuke and Orochimaru's true intentions still seem dubious, I really don't see that being worked during this fight. There are just way too many loose ends that I can't really see being tied up during this one battle. My guess is that this arch will end with this battle but then it will transition into the final arch. The only thing that I am really unsure of is how the Juubi will be neutralized temporarily. So far the Juubi just seems like a wild beast of mass destruction, I don't see this fight ending until it can somehow be stopped but I have yet to really think of how that could be done. I still think that there is a lot more to the Juubi than meets the eye and the next arch will explore that. I think that in the next arch Naruto and Sasuke will both start to dig deep into the origin's of their clans. There is still so much unknown about the Sage of Six Path's, the Juubi, and the Sage's Son's and the beginnings of their clans. We still don't know how or why Hashirama is the only Senju with Mokuton and we still don't know that much about the Sage arts or where Hashirama was able to learn his form of Sage mode (he hasn't been shown summoning any animal). There must be answers to these questions and I think there is easily enough content for one more major arch.

Hiruzen's words:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I guess that Hiruzen was able to observe by the behavior of the technique that it must be at least 4 elements but it was probably impossible to tell which 3 without studying the technique more. Even with Dust release we didn't know what it was until a long time after it was first used. Obviously a bloodline expansion is extremely rare and thus even for extremely knowledgeable ninja it is hard to comprehend. It is also interesting to not that the technique was limited to a seemingly liquid form and could not be sustained until Obito created the staff.