Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 640 is out

It is out

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/640

Sorry I don't know how to make polls and such, delete this thread once a better one is made
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Good chapter but I'm ready for more

I'm a little confused as to what was happening.

Was Obito going through a transformation willingly or was he forced into that state? It seemed like he was being torn apart mentally & physically but eventually overpowered the 10 tails.

I'll read this again was mangastream releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I'm a little confused as to what was happening.

Was Obito going through a transformation willingly or was he forced into that state? It seemed like he was being torn apart mentally & physically but eventually overpowered the 10 tails.

I'll read this again was mangastream releases.
    Obito's mind had more or less been overpowered since entering his Jinchuuriki state, and it was finally almost completely dominated by the Ten Tails.. however, by clinging to his love for Rin, he managed to salvage himself and overpower the Ten Tails' mind, thus becoming a nearly-complete Sage of Six Paths. This includes a newfound mastery over jutsu, as well as the ability to transform the unique attack from the previous mode into a permanent weapon (the Sage's staff).

I can't wait to see how exactly Obito "stuck" the Bijuudama to Minato... my guess is he can perform Hiraishin without even performing a Seal. Maybe he even absorbed the Seal itself, gaining the power. If he can absorb jutsu and use them permanently, that makes him truly the God of Shinobi (not that he needs such a power to already claim that title).

Interesting chapter, but I'm really not sure where this is heading towards, and most importantly, what on earth could be Madara's trump card?

The only thing i can think of is that Madara has some way to use Rinne Tensei without dying to revive back Rin and hold her hostage...

I wanted to see Madara's reaction to this transformation...too bad.

Am i the only one who found this chapter rather boring and 'more of the same' ? I mean, basically what we learned is that Obito somehow got a hold of himself now. Thats about it. I guess I just hoped to see more development plot-wise.

This chapter gives us quite a few bits of info. First of all, I thought it was Minato's kunai's that allmost tore Obito's body apart. But that was just the juubi trying to take control. So what did Minato's kunai's do anyway?

The scepter Obito got must have been made from the same black antimatter thingy he's been throwing around the latest chapters. So does that mean the sage of six paths also had a scepter made from the same material? Obito also has a cape, but it's not really a cape, more of a shroud perhaps

Naruto and Minato are the only ones who actually have a cape that resemble the sage of six paths's. So it's pretty obvious that Naruto will get the chakra from Minato, right before Minato is sealed away somehow. And Naruto will get a massive power boost. That that won't be enough though, at that time the juubi will probably have transformed into it's final form. And that's when Naruto will become his own sage of six paths.

Of course this is what I'd expect to happen. But knowing Kishimoto, there are more twists coming!
    Great chapter, loving where this is going

Haha Nice Naruto remembered what Minato had told him that his chakra has to be linked to the person hes teleporting and used his kyuubi arm to touch his dad and Sasuke thus linking them for thunder god teleport service.

- I knew it Kishi is pulling a Tetsuo this is literately him paying homage to Akira!

- So he evolved and with stood being overwhelmed at least for now.

- I wonder if that is the same technique the Sage of the 6 paths used

- I bet Killer B saves the day, I have been wondering where hes been at for the last couple chapters.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The last couple chapters have been somewhat hard to follow. I don't really understand what Minato was doing. Minato seemed to be attempting to do some special technique but I don't know if he actually did it or not. When he threw those kunai at Obito it seemed like that was part of his technique but did that actually do anything? The whole part where Obito was being torn apart was a bit bizarre. Was that caused by Minato's technique or was that merely Obito battling to control the Juubi? Also, what is Obito's power? It was described as basically a liquid version of Onoki's dust release but even more powerful since it uses 4 elements but it also seems to be similar to the Bijuu bomb which isn't elemental manipulation at all. It seems to be a material that completely destroys anything it touches but it just looks like a bijuu bomb with minor shape manipulation?

It's very confusing. Are the black balls the same as the bijuu bomb or are they made of the black substance that Obito uses as a weapon? Are these two abilities the same, connected or totally different abilities? From what we have been told about the bijuu bomb in the past it is made of extremely dense chakra, 8:2 parts black and white chakra, it is not described as elemental manipulation at all. Yet the black liquid that Obito creates was described as being made of 4 elements. Yet I am having trouble telling which he is using at each part because both attacks look almost identical. To make matters more confusing, this substance also looks very similar to the black rods that Pain, Madara, and Obito have all used. Does anyone know if these abilities are related in anyway? It's very confusing.

Another question I have about Obito, is does he still have the ability to use the powers of the Rinnegan and his Mangekyou Sharingan? So far Obito seems to only be using the Bijuu's power and the new power of the black liquid. While these powers are very impressive, I still have to wonder how Obito would measure up to Madara, who currently has the Rinnegan, the Eternal Mangekyou, seemingly all of Hashirama's abilities (perhaps minus Sage mode abilities) and an immortal body. The confusing part is, we have never seen Madara or Obito use that many Rinnegan abilities to begin with. Obito used the Six Paths and the black rods but not a whole lot else. Madara used Shira Tensei, and Chibaku tensei but not a whole lot else. Both of them seem to be serious under-using the power of the Rinnegan.

Seeing how beastly Obito is with an incomplete Juubi really leaves me wondering how anyone will possibly be able to stand a chance again Madara with a full powered Juubi. If it wasn't for Edo-Tensei Obito might have seriously wounded Minato, Hashirama and Tobirama by now. Knowing how incredibly powerful all three of them are really leaves me wondering how this is eventually going to play out.

At this point Naruto and Sasuke seem like they are barely managing to stay on their feet. If it weren't for the arrival of the Hokage's the allies would all have been completely wiped out by now. If the Edo-tensei is ended they don't have a hope in hell of taking down Madara or Obito. At this point the Allies best chance is if Madara and Obito fight each other and one is killed and the other is weakened. I am really curious to see how this ends.

I predict that Madara will use his trump card to somehow to separate Obito from the Juubi and will again attempt to use him to resurrect himself. Obito will then get either Minato or Kakashi to kill him so that Madara won't be able to win. Orochimaru and the 5 kage's will arrive and Madara will then flee knowing that he can't resurrect himself yet and he can't defeat all of the allies himself. The Juubi will somehow be sealed by the 4 Hokage's but it will only be a temporary solution. Minato will then give the remaining portion of the Kyuubi to Naruto and the 4 Hokage's will entrust the future to him. The Hokage's will ask Orochimaru to release them from the Edo Tensei, which Orochimaru will do at Sasuke's request. Sasuke and Naruto will have an argument about what should be done and they will go their separate ways. Naruto will train with the full Kurama in an attempt to learn how to control the Juubi. Sasuke will continue to work with Orochimaru and more about the scrolls will be revealed. Madara will reunite with black Zetsu and go back to Obito's layer and they will start a new plan.