1 16.67%
  • 3 -- Good

4 66.67%
  • 2 -- Okay

1 16.67%
  • 1 -- Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You guys know how much I hate breaks haha but I'm actually okay with this one since I'm going on vacation next week. The chapter was decent, I liked there it was full of action. I feel like the real epic chapters will start towards the end of the year. The arc's gonna be huge so we shouldn't worry about it. It just sucks that bleach has been killing every other series this year so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    You guys know how much I hate breaks haha but I'm actually okay with this one since I'm going on vacation next week. The chapter was decent, I liked there it was full of action. I feel like the real epic chapters will start towards the end of the year. The arc's gonna be huge so we shouldn't worry about it. It just sucks that bleach has been killing every other series this year so far.
    Well their 5 week break should give the other big name manga a chance to shine.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Interesting chapter, though it was indeed nothing but anticipatory build up for the coming chapters. Hopefully Oda treats C-block with the same respect as he did B-block: a continuous string of chapters highlighting the battle without much interruption from other plot lines. As for me, no manga reading for two weeks--I quit Fairy Tale. It's so shallow of a manga........

As a discussion starter, any ideas on who will end up being the final contenders in this block? My money is on Chinjou, Bobby/Kerry, and of course Luffy. Ideo is the wild card for me, just as Bluegilly was in B-block. Also, I bet Luffy gets tired of trying to hide himself and winds up revealing his identity by the end of this battle, likely after he's unbelievably defeated Chinjou.

Personally i think luffy is not going to complete the tournement. After he defeated Chinjou something unexpected will happen. Another thing about the tournement. The happou navy all have numbers. Just like kaido's men. It's hard to believe that none of the yonkou send someone for this DF. We know BB of the yonkou send someone of his crew. I bet Big mom , kaido and shanks have someone. represented.

But in the end i still find it hard to believe Don flamingo giving away a DF. why not use it to strenghten the donqiuote family ?

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Personally i think luffy is not going to complete the tournement. After he defeated Chinjou something unexpected will happen. Another thing about the tournement. The happou navy all have numbers. Just like kaido's men. It's hard to believe that none of the yonkou send someone for this DF. We know BB of the yonkou send someone of his crew. I bet Big mom , kaido and shanks have someone. represented.

But in the end i still find it hard to believe Don flamingo giving away a DF. why not use it to strenghten the donqiuote family ?
    That's a good point, I don't know what Doflamingo has against Luffy to set it up as a trap for him. They never collided before and during the war they only briefly talked.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Is Don really using Haki here? For me it looks like a happou army sound technique D; , even is this nobody said it, dunno cause I kinda dont like that every here and there appears a new conqueres haki user. I know their in the new world, the gather point of the badasses but anyways.

^Yeah he was using Haki, the other competitors pointed it out.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Enjoyed the chapter, enjoying the arc, and I am wondering if the smaller funk brother has a DF? like a suit suit DF, that allows some one to put him on and he takes them over. and i bet his brother is more than likely a physical freak. I want to see luffy take him on.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    That's a good point, I don't know what Doflamingo has against Luffy to set it up as a trap for him. They never collided before and during the war they only briefly talked.
    eh did you forget what happened in the last arc?

Oh yeah! Face palm for me ><