• Average

1 11.11%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Meh, regardless what Kubo says, I still don't believe this will be the last arc for Bleach. We all know how Kubo loves to troll... it will come down to whether or not he comes up with any new/cool ideas for other characters to create, as everyone knows that's what really drives his manga. Selfishly I wouldn't mind him playing around with the universe a bit more, especially the hell zone with all the true baddies in it. Even if this is it for Ichigo and friends, I think it'd be cool to shift focus on to new characters and do some new stuff, I just think the IP is that good. That, more then anything is why I like the manga so much.

But anyway, I do agree I think we are in for a flashback arc.
    So you are saying that Ichigo getting an apprentice that was already hinted at the beginning of this arc, as an example of the story shifting to other characters ?

I wouldn't mind a few more side stories of Bleach.

So, Ishin was given a free pass to SS, plus has has 2 additional ones (for Ryuken for example ), oh yeah now we are talking ;D.

Chad and Inoue are training ?

So are Uryu, Bach and Hashvalth the only ones that came to SS with their castle, while the rest of the Quincy take care of the Shinigami that were send to HM (the only remaining ones seem to be the one that were outside seireitei)?

Solid chapter.

Free passes for everyone to SS it seems. Way better than the thought they may never get to see Ichigo again.

So when Ichigo finishes his training he will be so strong that the human world won't be able to contain his power!? Nice.

Am glad Chad and Inoue is using their time wisely in HM to train because boy are they going to need it.

I like how Bach just phased his entire castle into the Seireitei.

Bummed that there will be 5 weeks without ma Bleach. Plan this thing out right Kubo and bring Bleach back better than ever.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Solid chapter.

Free passes for everyone to SS it seems. Way better than the thought they may never get to see Ichigo again.

So when Ichigo finishes his training he will be so strong that the human world won't be able to contain his power!? Nice.

Am glad Chad and Inoue is using their time wisely in HM to train because boy are they going to need it.

I like how Bach just phased his entire castle into the Seireitei.

Bummed that there will be 5 weeks without ma Bleach. Plan this thing out right Kubo and bring Bleach back better than ever.
    I'm almost certain that they were made by Urahara (would Mayuri even agree to do something like this ?).

Well, rather than "level" of power, he said "manner" of power. It's possible that the type of power that SK posses itself is toxic to the living world and Ichigo has an astronomical chance of obtaining it, which means he will gain it :p.

Since it's the last war, I can't wait to see Chad in His Full Devil Form (he is more of a Devilman than a Fullbringer ) and Ori summoning Ulq , or at very last Making Tsubaki manifest in a bigger, human-sized form, or finally a 6-Petal Spell (currently she has 3-p, 2-p, 1-p spells, though they did grow stronger) ?

Castle ? He phased a whole city along with the walls around it and replaced it with his own Icy City and Castle, Clock Tower... damn, Kubo must be a big fan of the Lord of Shadows, because seriously, Bach is Dracul, he uses blood to fight, has red eyes, black hair and bearrd, has white-haired descendants, can suck out other people of energy and obtains new weapons by defeating bosses (Yamamoto's Bankai), and of course summons his own castle out of nowhere with dark arts .

Well, perhaps he is preparing a triple release like Mashima . Nah, can't be :p.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

For those who didn't know.

5 weeks. Seriously. I expected a break but such a long one before the start of this last arc. Damn thats long. You'd think that he would have some Idea of what he wants to do before he started this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Since it's the last war, I can't wait to see Chad in His Full Devil Form (he is more of a Devilman than a Fullbringer ) and Ori summoning Ulq , or at very last Making Tsubaki manifest in a bigger, human-sized form, or finally a 6-Petal Spell (currently she has 3-p, 2-p, 1-p spells, though they did grow stronger) ?
    She has a 4 petal spell too, its a shield that repels and sends the attack back at someone.

Nice chapter, hope the SK realm is like the precipise world and slow in time, same thing with under SS where Kenpachi is or this is going to end badly again lol.

Uryuu becomes the Soul King vessel and Ichigo becomes the Spirit King vessel, sounds like an epic fight. I hope they do something in hell though, I feel like there is a lot of Quincy down there and probably a good place to battle it out. Get Kurotsuchi on it to try and teleport everyone down there to fight club it out
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    She has a 4 petal spell too, its a shield that repels and sends the attack back at someone.

Nice chapter, hope the SK realm is like the precipise world and slow in time, same thing with under SS where Kenpachi is or this is going to end badly again lol.

Uryuu becomes the Soul King vessel and Ichigo becomes the Spirit King vessel, sounds like an epic fight. I hope they do something in hell though, I feel like there is a lot of Quincy down there and probably a good place to battle it out. Get Kurotsuchi on it to try and teleport everyone down there to fight club it out
    Oh right, right, you are right. Still, they need to power up in order to fulfill their promise of not dragging Ichigo back (because if it wasn't for Grimjow...).

I have to wonder what a 5-petal spell will be doing, a super attack one ? If yes, then does this mean that a 6-petal one is resurrection/revive spell, a phoenix down ? Or will it be a support spell akin to stat booster ?

Huh ? I think you meant the Next Emperor, but not really, though for Hashwalth to become the next Emperor, Bach still needs to die, so this war might take a bit of time.

I have to wonder if killing souls is a sin for which you go to hell ? Sure, mass murderess of humans do go to hell, but what about Hollow slayers ?

We will likely not see Hell (that was the whole point of the movie).

The Belmont clan, ehm, I meant the Quincy sure do not like Death Gods/Soul Reapers .

Oh right, if someone forgot to check Ulq's Side Story, you can check it here , or here (this one was done more in a cinematic way).
    Last edited by Zero; 07-17-2013 at 06:11 PM.

I am suspicious of the timing of Kyouraku's "gifts" to Ichigo's friends... what's he up to? If it were a simple matter of letting Ichigo's friends see him again and warning them, why bother? It's not as if having warning of it allows them to do anything about it now... or does it? If there's one thing we have learned about the new CC is that despite his friendly exterior, he can be a hard man who will not hesitate to do anything to save SS. Giving Ichigo's family and friends tickets to go see him in SS before the training much less the battle is even over suggests that he has some reason for wanting them there before hand. Does he think they can help in some way? Beware shinigami bearing gifts. They almost always have ulterior motives.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    and it to Kubo, He really has outdone my expectations. I had been skeptical of Bleach because of the Fullbringer arc, but not Kubo is making the story quite intriguing.

It would seem that Rukongai or outer seireitei was previously owned or reuled by Bach or his Clan, hence he reagained the world.

I had wondered what was the point of the last invasion, since the Quincies had the opportunity to kill more Shinigamis, why did they not stay to finish the Job. I guess the answer was given here. They left because the invasion was a diversion, the real reason they came to SS was to set up the transportation of Rukongai to Huecomondo.

CC Kyouraku CCK obviously knows the Shiba Clan very well, SO also do Zero Division. I hope there is a Juicy and satid=sfying story about the Shibas in the upcoming new arc.

To think I believed that Bleach was done-for after the Aizen arc, and now, things are getting really exciting and interesting all over again. Kudos, Kubo

CC Kyouraku is a very thoughtful calculating man, also very fair and deadly at the same time

Actually when the Quincy left SS it was under the impression that there was a time limit to how long they could stay there. I think you make a good point that they where setting this up but the other reason for bringing them here is to circumvent the time limit.

We still haven't found the origins of the Quincy so I wonder where they really human from the beginning or something else that mated with humans and gave them Quincy power.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Actually when the Quincy left SS it was under the impression that there was a time limit to how long they could stay there. I think you make a good point that they where setting this up but the other reason for bringing them here is to circumvent the time limit.

We still haven't found the origins of the Quincy so I wonder where they really human from the beginning or something else that mated with humans and gave them Quincy power.
    Pretty much, Hashvalth mentions they have reached the limit of operating outside the "Shadow Zone" area, whatever that actually is. I have to wonder if Aizen knew about it, or simply was giving Ichigo enough time to come and save the day ?

In this chapter we see how a shadow sphere takes over not only the buildings, but even thy sky and atmosphere. It does seem similar to what Urahara did with Karakura Town and now I have to wonder if perhaps Kisuke hasn't copied it from Quincy. Damn that Mirror Hat must have been everywhere . Next thing we know and Urahara will suddenly start using Lycan Power of the Dog Clan or something .