3 33.33%
  • Average

1 11.11%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda

1 11.11%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Can anyone confirm that "1000 year Blood WARD" is a correct translation?

When they say WARD, does that mean "someone being cared for in place of some other person", or was the letter "D" an error and this should have read WAR?

If the word is "WARD", then who is the WARD, Juha Bach? Is Juha Bach really a Royalty as he is being called 'Your Excellency" or Majesty or whatever the Quincies called him?

If he is a WARD, who's ward is he, the SOul King? Is this (Guessing) the reason CCYG could not kill him? IS the SOUL king now looking at Ichigo as the Replacement and Counter to Juha Bach?

We won;t know the answers for a long time, 5 chapters is a long time to wait, and even then revelations may come out really slowly.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    any ideas why ryuken ishida isnt with the quincies????
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    any ideas why ryuken ishida isnt with the quincies????
    Well, their "Emperor" has killed his wife and attempted to murder his son, their policy is against the Ishida Quincy principles (Souken has rejected them), you can not live and fill the stomach of your family by being a Quincy, his main reason is protecting his own family, he is the "Last Quincy", his role is to protect the living, not the dead, he doesn't like to associate with Shinigami, even if in battle, Shinigami have saved his step-sister? (Masaki) etc. Really there are a lot of reasons to why he is not associating with them.

@paul, it's probably a typo, the "r" and "d" are near each other on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, their "Emperor" has killed his wife and attempted to murder his son, their policy is against the Ishida Quincy principles (Souken has rejected them), you can not live and fill the stomach of your family by being a Quincy, his main reason is protecting his own family, he is the "Last Quincy", his role is to protect the living, not the dead, he doesn't like to associate with Shinigami, even if in battle, Shinigami have saved his step-sister? (Masaki) etc. Really there are a lot of reasons to why he is not associating with them.

@paul, it's probably a typo, the "r" and "d" are near each other on the keyboard.
    I'm very eager to see Ishida's angle, I have a feeling his together in this with Ryuuken to avenge Katagiri. Just so I'm not surprise later on I'm also gonna put Urahara in the mix that guy is behind every diabolical plan and Isshin too since he did jump in the last war and he has a few reason to join in.

I think right now Ishida is powering up, analyzing the enemy and gathering Intel. His waiting for the right moment to strike probably when Ichigo gets there.

I keep wondering, even if this guy wins, what happens to the balance? I mean the Quincy upset the balance when they killed to many hollows, so if they kill all the Shinigami it pretty much mean s game over for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger_Of_Kaos View Post
    I keep wondering, even if this guy wins, what happens to the balance? I mean the Quincy upset the balance when they killed to many hollows, so if they kill all the Shinigami it pretty much mean s game over for everyone.
    Nope, the Dog Leader explained already, the world will not end, it's bearer will only change (though some changes will follow). To simply put, once Bach becomes the SK, he might annihilate Hollows completely by changing the world's rules itself (though this actually depends on what SK's power allow).

Something about the Soul King doesn't sit right with me..

And why would Bach need a replacement?

Self-sacrifice?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Something about the Soul King doesn't sit right with me..

And why would Bach need a replacement?

Self-sacrifice?
    Well, it might be that when Bach becomes the SK, then someone else would need to take the position of Emperor/Captain Commander. There is probably a reason why SK, left the work to Shinigami and why he was slumbering all this time. It's quite likely when one becomes a SK, he then uses up most of his power to alter the world to his liking and then falls asleep to regain that power, while remaining the linchpin that holds the world together, or he was just bored :p.

The other possibility is that it's not that Bach wants to conquer the world in 9 days, but perhaps that he have to. It's possible that the sealing process had a side effect and thus perhaps there isn't much time left for Bach to do what he needs to do (he did spent 999 years recovering, though it really depends what manner of sealing that was, since it's possible that he was already unsealed 100 years after being sealed, but needed 900 years to regain his body functions, 90 to regain his mind/reason, 9 years to regain power etc.).

It's also worth considering that perhaps the ones that sealed Bach were not Shinigami, but Quincy. Perhaps they decided that he can no longer lead them rightfully and one of the families that could resist his power have imprisoned him (or perhaps at that time they hadn't the means to heal his wounds or something like that), for example the Ishida line. That would explain why it is up to Ishida family to bear the Quincy's future, why are they the "Last Quincy" and why Uryu himself (as the other Ishida clan members) have survived Bach's sucking power (from the looks of it, Ryuken's mother also didn't survive it or died before it, while the one with the blood of Ishida line did survive).

Speaking about Bach, it's worth mentioning that Bach is the only known? character with red eyes in this series and seeing as he whore sunglasses 1000 years ago, it's quite possible that humans feared him for his eyes and power (seeing as in the past people souls had more worth and were less divided, it's possible that a lot more people were capable of seeing ghosts). He does remind me of a Vampire a bit (uses blood to fight, suck out peoples soul (power), red eyes etc.), especially the recent incarnation of Dracul from Lord of Shadows 2. This might suggest that the Night Clan was the one in power before the SK, especially seeing as the Dog Clan/Werewolf Clan exist.

BTW. It's possible that Kubo actually went out on his honey moon, because I don't remember him taking a break after getting married (wait, how long ago was it ?).

I can't remember a Night Clan in Bleach, help please?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I would have to do murder if any hint of vampire vs werewolf rears its head in this manga. That is all.