• Average

1 11.11%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda

1 11.11%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 546 Discussion / 547 Predictions

So it is really ichigo's power that would prevent him from returning to the real world.... the current ichigo or the end product ichigo would be too strong for the earth to contain and might cause a catastrophe...talk about being OPed lols.... though its a slight chance... i think kubo would go through this and ichigo will end up either being a stuck in SS being a captain, or in the royal realm being a royal guard or the vessel of the spirit king itself.... Well i a sense its not really a goodbye to ichigo since kyoraku gave them a ticket pass for them to visit him.... but its a goodbye to the real world were ichigo grew up in

And this distortion happening in sereitei... due to this did the ice palace completely replaced the structures in sereitei?....... since the shinigamis don't know what's structures are popping out and akon mentioned that serietei is vanishing.... did juha bach do a switcherou type...like urahara's pillars did to karakura town or is this something else more complex

Juha really loves the nines.... 900 years to regain his heartbeat, 90 years his intellect, 9 years his power and 9 years his world.... was he king of earth 1000 years ago?

Last but not the least 5 week break? 1month and 1 week is too long..... though the good side of this is that kubo can prepare for a great war.... and a great story........ hope he gives us an exciting chapter come September 4th

WTF SHORT F*CKING CHAPTER AND A LONG ASS BREAK?!?! DIE KUBO!!!!

but anyway... looks as if Ichigo will probably become perma-shinigami being that he will undoubtedly hit the uber power-up jackpot and be too strong to enter the real world.... unless someone invents a super limiter tattoo that could handle it. *here's looking at you Urahara* Other than that, pretty shitty deal all around with the lame chapter showing and long break.

WTFAQ?

- So they pulled Serity into HM and transformed it somehow using the black energy shadow stuff that allowed them to invade in the first place.

- I get the feeling that that black shadow stuff is related to the seal used to imprison the Quincy King

- I think some people might be missing obviously the guys in Kings realm are not effected, then we have Kenpachi who was training underground & then the 8th squad Captain or well the new Captain commander.

Did this effect Aizen?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

"After this weeks issue, Bleach will be on hiatus from Jump 35-40. Starting from jump 41 (09/09), the last arc "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story" will start.

Before the last battle, i will be going on a long hiatus so that I can approach the final battle fully charged and give it my absolute all. When the manga resumes, please prepare yourselves for the "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story". "

This is mentioned in mangastream......... so to me this would mean that there separate arcs.... like mini arcs... or acts in the 1000 YBW arc.... and this "the separation story arc" might be similar to the TBTP arc.... regarding what happened 1000 years ago or its because all the forces allied to ichigo would be separated, Some are in SS,RW,HM, it could also mean that the nakamas will fight a different cause....
    Last edited by my2kb22; 07-17-2013 at 11:12 AM.

and it to Kubo, He really has outdone my expectations. I had been skeptical of Bleach because of the Fullbringer arc, but not Kubo is making the story quite intriguing.

It would seem that Rukongai or outer seireitei was previously owned or reuled by Bach or his Clan, hence he reagained the world.

I had wondered what was the point of the last invasion, since the Quincies had the opportunity to kill more Shinigamis, why did they not stay to finish the Job. I guess the answer was given here. They left because the invasion was a diversion, the real reason they came to SS was to set up the transportation of Rukongai to Huecomondo.

CC Kyouraku CCK obviously knows the Shiba Clan very well, SO also do Zero Division. I hope there is a Juicy and satid=sfying story about the Shibas in the upcoming new arc.

To think I believed that Bleach was done-for after the Aizen arc, and now, things are getting really exciting and interesting all over again. Kudos, Kubo

CC Kyouraku is a very thoughtful calculating man, also very fair and deadly at the same time

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It makes sense Ichigo won't be going back because of his power, last time he powered up he erased a mountain with a swing of a sword and this time around his going to be on another level it would be too dangerous although I doubt they could stop him Maybe the Zero Division could.

...man 5 weeks, that's quite a lot, perhaps there is another reason... then again Berserk goes 21+ .

I wonder how long will this war go on. From the looks of it, I doubt that it will be ended in one year, so perhaps around 3 years of Bleach are remaining ?

Hmm... I wonder what exactly the Quincy King is planning. Just complete domination? Why? Because he likes being in charge? Or is this revenge for the wiping out of the Quincy? And how exactly does he plan on conquering everything? How will he get to Soul Palace? Well whatever, freeze the planet if you want Bach, I'll watch.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    "After this weeks issue, Bleach will be on hiatus from Jump 35-40. Starting from jump 41 (09/09), the last arc "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story" will start.

Before the last battle, i will be going on a long hiatus so that I can approach the final battle fully charged and give it my absolute all. When the manga resumes, please prepare yourselves for the "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story". "

This is mentioned in mangastream......... so to me this would mean that there separate arcs.... like mini arcs... or acts in the 1000 YBW arc.... and this "the separation story arc" might be similar to the TBTP arc.... regarding what happened 1000 years ago or its because all the forces allied to ichigo would be separated, Some are in SS,RW,HM, it could also mean that the nakamas will fight a different cause....
    Meh, regardless what Kubo says, I still don't believe this will be the last arc for Bleach. We all know how Kubo loves to troll... it will come down to whether or not he comes up with any new/cool ideas for other characters to create, as everyone knows that's what really drives his manga. Selfishly I wouldn't mind him playing around with the universe a bit more, especially the hell zone with all the true baddies in it. Even if this is it for Ichigo and friends, I think it'd be cool to shift focus on to new characters and do some new stuff, I just think the IP is that good. That, more then anything is why I like the manga so much.

But anyway, I do agree I think we are in for a flashback arc.