• 3 -- Average

3 23.08%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The last remaining mystery is The SO6P Himself. How did he get so powerful as to take on the Juubi? Is the Rinnegan a Juubi Transformation, or did the SO6P come already pre-equipped with it? Dis the SO6P alrweady knowNinjutsu or did he learn it by Osmosis from having a Rinnegan? Some things are already obvious, like Naruto and Minato ressembling the Sage.

Other questions are like, What is the Source of Amatersu, What is the relationship between the Rinnegan and Life/Death, that it can bring back the dead? Why is Mokuton so special?

Oh yeah This Chapter:

Are those Obito's pants, or is he clothed in the Black disintegration field? Minato is too slow, slower than Sasuke, and now he gets Kicked by Obito's legs while performing Hirashin?

Naruto is so stupid(?), he can't use Kyuubi Chakra arms to save himself? Yet there is time for Sasuke to use Susanoo?
    My take as of now:

1. The Sage was just that, a Sage. He was strong enough to withstand Natural Energy, and had the mental discipline to become a true Sage. Just as with Naruto, this reflects more on his strength of character rather than his skill. He was just like Naruto; compassionate, wise, and gutsy.

2. The Sage did not need the Rinnegan to fight the Juubi; all he needed were Sealing techniques and Sage arts, both of which pre-dated what is known today as Ninjutsu. Written Seals were able to be activated with chakra, without humanity being able to actually perform complex handseals or manipulate the Nature/Shape of chakra. These were powers undiscovered until after the Sage absorbed the Juubi and unlocked its understanding of chakra, which he could then teach (at least to the extent that regular humans can perform it).

3. The Sage gained the Rinnegan from the Juubi, and also knowledge. The Sage could create life, but also apply the knowledge of Yin/Yang to comprehend the basics of every jutsu. He believed bestowing this knowledge could allow humanity to better itself. He probably didn't intend for it to be used to create a military system, but rather for practical applications or self-defense.

4. The Mokuton, as we know at this point, is the Juubi's power of creating life. It creates plants in the absence of the Yin (mental) counterpart from the Sharingan, but when combined, the complete "Yin/Yang" techniques can create animal life as well. When the Juubi spawned its "Zetsu-esque" army, it revealed its power to create living beings on a whim; these creatures are a more natural / primal version of Zetsu, as Zetsu was meant to be an artificial human and was created using a human's mind. I don't really view the Mokuton in terms of Wood Element, I just view it as raw Life Force manifested into a technique.... all of its unique properties stem from representing the highest level of mastery over life force, hence why it can grow to such massive scales instantly and can absorb chakra, as well. It awakened in Hashirama because only he had achieved the pinnacle of Senju phyiscal energies (and thus maximized the Yang power of the Juubi that had been handed down through that clan).

5. On the topic of this current chapter, Kishi is being lazy.. he can't conceive of ways for every character to shine if they all perform at their highest capability, so he dumbs some down, makes others more powerful, and has others simply stand aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    I don't think Sasuke blocked it as much as just stopped it for a second. If you take a look at the page it still managed to go through Susanoo; but the split second it stopped it, it managed to save Naruto.

http://readms.com/read/naruto/639/1987/19
    Here he is blocking it
    http://readms.com/read/naruto/639/1987/20
    Notice the large hole inside of the hand of Susanoo right where it hit

So if you ask me, Susanoo isn't going to be able to save Sasuke if he relies on it
    The Susano was actually eaten, not pierced. When it blocked, the black matter started gathering on it's hand (accumulating) and a big circle formed that eat that part of Susanoo after Naruto landed. That's why it is again a bit similar to Amaterasu. Or perhaps the Black Matter simply expands on impact and doesn't go further than the impact, to reduce Chakra consumption (quite a strange thing for a chakra best ).

Quote Originally Posted by Sakyamuni View Post
    Obito is not using rinnegan, he pushed them back by speed. Look at the orientation of the bodies. Obito also elongates again. Look at the distance between Minato and Obito
    http://readms.com/read/naruto/639/1987/18
    http://readms.com/read/naruto/639/1987/19

It took a while before i arrived at the conclussion that Obito IS INDEED using the Rinnegan. Kishi is being lazy or purposefully criptic.

MS page 13 Naruto was atop Gamakichi's head, he senses Obito Approaching underground. He yells a warning. Gamakichi stabs at the ground.

Naruto was on Gamakichi's head, Gamakichi gets blown backward Naruto is now in free fall

There are 2 reasons that suggest Shinra tensei in the First instance when Gamakichi was blown backward, and Banshou teninn when Obito Grabbed both Naruto and Sasuke.

1) Obito was Rushing at Gamakichi underground, Gamakichi stabs downward,Next thing.... Gamakichi is knocked backward, by what? Obito's mass and speed are not sufficient to do that.

2) Just before Obito grabs Sasuke and Naruto, Why did Kishi show the Rinnegan?

So there is no definite proof, but it seem highly suggested that Obito used the Rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    My take as of now:

1. The Sage was just that, a Sage. He was strong enough to withstand Natural Energy, and had the mental discipline to become a true Sage. Just as with Naruto, this reflects more on his strength of character rather than his skill. He was just like Naruto; compassionate, wise, and gutsy.

2. The Sage did not need the Rinnegan to fight the Juubi; all he needed were Sealing techniques and Sage arts, both of which pre-dated what is known today as Ninjutsu. Written Seals were able to be activated with chakra, without humanity being able to actually perform complex handseals or manipulate the Nature/Shape of chakra. These were powers undiscovered until after the Sage absorbed the Juubi and unlocked its understanding of chakra, which he could then teach (at least to the extent that regular humans can perform it).

3. The Sage gained the Rinnegan from the Juubi, and also knowledge. The Sage could create life, but also apply the knowledge of Yin/Yang to comprehend the basics of every jutsu. He believed bestowing this knowledge could allow humanity to better itself. He probably didn't intend for it to be used to create a military system, but rather for practical applications or self-defense.

4. The Mokuton, as we know at this point, is the Juubi's power of creating life. It creates plants in the absence of the Yin (mental) counterpart from the Sharingan, but when combined, the complete "Yin/Yang" techniques can create animal life as well. When the Juubi spawned its "Zetsu-esque" army, it revealed its power to create living beings on a whim; these creatures are a more natural / primal version of Zetsu, as Zetsu was meant to be an artificial human and was created using a human's mind. I don't really view the Mokuton in terms of Wood Element, I just view it as raw Life Force manifested into a technique.... all of its unique properties stem from representing the highest level of mastery over life force, hence why it can grow to such massive scales instantly and can absorb chakra, as well. It awakened in Hashirama because only he had achieved the pinnacle of Senju phyiscal energies (and thus maximized the Yang power of the Juubi that had been handed down through that clan).

5. On the topic of this current chapter, Kishi is being lazy.. he can't conceive of ways for every character to shine if they all perform at their highest capability, so he dumbs some down, makes others more powerful, and has others simply stand aside.
    Great analysis Famous, Guess we'll end up seeing how it goes.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

tobi power reminds me of psyren
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!