• 3 -- Average

3 23.08%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I've been gone on holiday.. but this chapter, hahah.. kishi, how do you mean " DBZ "

- So,.. like I've said, Obito is just a filler. This chapter isnt only for Sasuke/Naruto to analyze, but also for us, the readers.. for knowing what a Juubi's Jinchirikuu is able to perform.

1. Madara knows that Obito isn't strong to handle this transformation.. so he approached Hashirama by knowing that Obito WILL FAIL ( like always
    2. DAMN LOVED that evil look of Sasuke in the end.. and just when he was " the one who cut away my past, IS ME ", Juobito was like: " SHUT THE F*CK UP ", priceless!!

These last chapters, I've been loving Madara Uchiha more and more.. his posture, his way of talking and his calm presence.. that dude is truelly, the best last villain that Naruto Manga is going to get, mark my words.

Remember those first stages of Buu's transformations?? Put that all together, that's what Juobito is right now.. showing a little bit of what a Juubi Jinchirkuu is able to do. AND NOW, imagine when Madara becomes the Jinchirikuu later on, WHAAT the FCK!~

- Meteors flying around, Madara traveling underground like its nothing, shinra tensei's, BLACK DUST 4 element stuff, MULTI Susanoo's on the battlefield, dude.. this is going to be sooooo epic!

Now, Naruto needs his presence ( Yin part ) and he will get his Sage- Rikudou Mode and on top of that; those spiritual energies of those bijuu's... Sasuke is all like: nobody kills Naruto, but me ( Vegeta style ), but when he witnesses those powers ups of Naruto, Sasuke is going to be 2d. place Th0ugh he will help Naruto with a combo attack.

**** What or who can save Obito out of his trance? Nothing.. Juubi's power will eventually consume his body/mind, OR Madara will bring RIN into the picture with Edo Tensei. But to be honest; even then, Obito seems to be LOST.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Well, technically an adept Doujutsu user can enter the Jinchuriki's inner dimension, through his eyes right into his soul and body and then suppress the Bijuu inside it. We have seen Sasuke doing it to (suppressed) Kyubi with a normal Sharingan, but now we have incomplete Jyubi and an MS user Kakashi, EMS user Sasuke and Rinnegan user Madara (not to forget the talk-no-jutsu master Naruto). Unfortunately, thanks to Jyubito himself possessing and utilizing Rinnegan, it probably won't work, unless they weaken it or something.

Also, let's not forget that GM was filled up with Madara's Will, the Black Rods, which in the first place were likely the thing that allowed them to control Jyubi from the outside, so they still might play a role in the story. Adding Madara's Rinnegan to it and he might really be able to pull it off.

I have to wonder how much in control Obito actually is ? Remember, a Biju cannot use jutsu (beside bijudama and the like), yet Jyubito is not only using the Black Matter manipulation, but also the Eye Jutsu, though I guess it might be because the Rinnegan is similar to Jyubi's own eye ? It all depends if it's going to use the Kamui properly (assuming that they come up with a jutsu that will allow them to put a dent in him).

What eye jutsu did juubito use? I haven't seen him use anything besides that Black Matter manipulation, or did I miss anything?

Edit: Also, the markings on Obito's back, did they appear? Or are they the seal he used to seal the juubi?
    Last edited by Kenny Bones; 07-18-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    What eye jutsu did juubito use? I haven't seen him use anything besides that Black Matter manipulation, or did I miss anything?

Edit: Also, the markings on Obito's back, did they appear? Or are they the seal he used to seal the juubi?
    He used Rinnegan's Gravitation Jutsu, to pull Naruto and Sasuke to himself into his hands, while preparing the Black Matter to pierce their heads. You can notice how there is a panel of his Rinnegan doing something and then Naruto and Sasuke are in his palms without him even moving (like this he took them off guard). At least it seams like that since there was a panel of showing only the Rinnegan before it happened, plus they should be already adjusted to his speed by now, yet he somehow took them off guard.

Really? I don't think it looks like he's using gravitation jutsu at all. Looks like he just rushes a bit forward, at a very fast speed. Enough for them to be caught off guard. Also, the lines in the drawings indicate that Obito is one moving, not Naruto and Sasuke :p

I believe there almost nothing human left in him now, mostly just juubi. A mindless super op'ed monster. It is however interesting that it's his Rinnegan eye we see in that panel, and not the other eye, or both for that matter.

@ Zero..

I don't know dude, it sees like he moved towards sasuke and Naruto at super- high speed though. And I don't think we need to compare the Juubi with all the other 9 bijuu's that were seperated from him back in the day by So6P. The Juubi alone seems to be from another level, just like Rikudou was.

- The way how Juobito is executing his powers.. seems likely been done by Juubi's will, and not Obito. At this moment it looks like Obito's mind and body has been taken over by the overwhelming physical and spiritual energy of the Juubi.

The lines around the Rinnegan are suggesting of something being drawn into them, the thing that the Rinnegan does is the thing that shocks them.

Just because they are sucked in, doesn't mean that Jyubito isn't moving forward as well. The lines in the corners of that panel are a bit strange themselve.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The lines around the Rinnegan are suggesting of something being drawn into them, the thing that the Rinnegan does is the thing that shocks them.

Just because they are sucked in, doesn't mean that Jyubito isn't moving forward as well. The lines in the corners of that panel are a bit strange themselve.
    After re-reading it.. i see what you mean. You're right.. he's sucking them in with Rinni Tensei

Can someone explain to me why Obito sucked in the Jyuubi, but there are still little Jyuubi's rolling around? Weren't they originally a part of him so if he got sucked up wouldn't they disappear?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Aga Bomba is right Juubito is Boo now. An He is using Shinra Tensei and Bansou Tenin Silently.

Also looks like Minato Slowed down, Sasuke was able to put up Suanoo before Minato could get to Naruto, and Juubito's Boo Legs were able to kick him. Is Kishi down grading Minato's Speed?

Also we never did see Minato's Rassen Senkou Chourinbu Kousanchike.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-19-2013 at 02:55 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !