3 23.08%
  • 3 -- Average

3 23.08%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hmm, he does use Mokuton as well, wonder how that works though. Looks like it's mainly his right side that uses it. So either, Obito has some will left in there, and is using doujutsu, mokuton, high speed and that black liquid jinton-like thingy. Or, he's not using doujutsu at all, just pure speed, that black liquid thingy and mokuton. And that it's the juubi that uses mokuton because mokuton came from the juubi in the first place.

Not sure about all of this, I'd expect it to be more obvious if he was using doujutsu. I mean, why would he need to use any gravitational jutsu to pull Naruto and Sasuke to him? When they're only a few feet away from him anyway? I don't see that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Hmm, he does use Mokuton as well, wonder how that works though. Looks like it's mainly his right side that uses it. So either, Obito has some will left in there, and is using doujutsu, mokuton, high speed and that black liquid jinton-like thingy. Or, he's not using doujutsu at all, just pure speed, that black liquid thingy and mokuton. And that it's the juubi that uses mokuton because mokuton came from the juubi in the first place.

Not sure about all of this, I'd expect it to be more obvious if he was using doujutsu. I mean, why would he need to use any gravitational jutsu to pull Naruto and Sasuke to him? When they're only a few feet away from him anyway? I don't see that at all.
    Because his own feet are a few hundreds of meters away from him, taking care of Minato ? His stretching should have a limit or at least be slower than his running speed. Beside, how many characters is he going to take off-guard by just speed, not just any fodder, but Kage-level ones. If it was just speed, to which Sasuke did react and blocked his attack, then it is a bit boring , plus to attack Naruto in the air, instead of stretching himself (perhaps he couldn't stretch himself that far anymore ?) he stretched out his jutsu (so the jutsu was faster, or he couldn't stretch out that far, if it was the first one, Sasuke still have reacted to it).

Comparing SO6P with Obito Jinchuuriki.

Rinnegan Rings Have more Circles on SO6P
    Juubito's Rinnegan Ring has a Tomoe... Incomplete?

Juubito has 10 projections on his back, SO6P has none.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm sortof viewing Obito's transformation like various Sage Mode transformations... the fact that his body has changed to that extent shows that he's not in control of the power. If he were, he'd be more like the SO6P, with a humanoid body and perhaps a cloak made of chakra / some aura.

The difference in the eye patterns on their backs, however, is probably also a result of the Juubi itself being incomplete. The SO6P had complete control of the complete Juubi, whereas Obito seems pretty overcome by the incomplete Juubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm sortof viewing Obito's transformation like various Sage Mode transformations... the fact that his body has changed to that extent shows that he's not in control of the power. If he were, he'd be more like the SO6P, with a humanoid body and perhaps a cloak made of chakra / some aura.

The difference in the eye patterns on their backs, however, is probably also a result of the Juubi itself being incomplete. The SO6P had complete control of the complete Juubi, whereas Obito seems pretty overcome by the incomplete Juubi.
    The last remaining mystery is The SO6P Himself. How did he get so powerful as to take on the Juubi? Is the Rinnegan a Juubi Transformation, or did the SO6P come already pre-equipped with it? Dis the SO6P alrweady knowNinjutsu or did he learn it by Osmosis from having a Rinnegan? Some things are already obvious, like Naruto and Minato ressembling the Sage.

Other questions are like, What is the Source of Amatersu, What is the relationship between the Rinnegan and Life/Death, that it can bring back the dead? Why is Mokuton so special?

Oh yeah This Chapter:

Are those Obito's pants, or is he clothed in the Black disintegration field? Minato is too slow, slower than Sasuke, and now he gets Kicked by Obito's legs while performing Hirashin?

Naruto is so stupid(?), he can't use Kyuubi Chakra arms to save himself? Yet there is time for Sasuke to use Susanoo?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Comparing SO6P with Obito Jinchuuriki.

Rinnegan Rings Have more Circles on SO6P
    Juubito's Rinnegan Ring has a Tomoe... Incomplete?

Juubito has 10 projections on his back, SO6P has none.
    Dont forget that we have only been shown the So6P after he had removed the Bijuu's/jyuubi, so he may have had those projections, we just saw him after they had gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    The last remaining mystery is The SO6P Himself. How did he get so powerful as to take on the Juubi? Is the Rinnegan a Juubi Transformation, or did the SO6P come already pre-equipped with it? Dis the SO6P alrweady knowNinjutsu or did he learn it by Osmosis from having a Rinnegan? Some things are already obvious, like Naruto and Minato ressembling the Sage.

Other questions are like, What is the Source of Amatersu, What is the relationship between the Rinnegan and Life/Death, that it can bring back the dead? Why is Mokuton so special?

Oh yeah This Chapter:

Are those Obito's pants, or is he clothed in the Black disintegration field? Minato is too slow, slower than Sasuke, and now he gets Kicked by Obito's legs while performing Hirashin?

Naruto is so stupid(?), he can't use Kyuubi Chakra arms to save himself? Yet there is time for Sasuke to use Susanoo?
    This question of yours Paul.. ` How did he get so powerful as to take on the Juubi? ` is going to be the most difficult thing to answer for us, if kishi doesn´t explain more of So6P background.

- like you've said; Naruto/Minato resemble So6p alot and we know that " destiny " is a major factor in Naruto Manga. So6P knew that someone would be powerful enough for finishing his task, which makes ME believe.. that So6P has been granted by the heavens for having those Rinnegan eyes. A needed tool for taking care of the evil on the ground. So6P has been called back in the days as the " messiah ", the SAVIOR of the WORLD.. and we know how Kishimto loves religion / mythology, maybe some simillarity for So6P being " Jesus " and Juubi being " Lucifer ", So6P not having enough time and having faith/hope that eventually everything will be ok etc.

IF ITS NOT like I've said above,.. then it means that So6P had to be born with IMMENSE HIGH- Physical Energy for being able to stand ground for 5 minutes for taking on the Juubi, which sounds freakin crazy!! He has to be granted.. right ?!? [ This is one of the reasons, why I love this manga sooo much.. ]

* Also, a very good find of you.. those symbols on Sage's and Juubito's back, forgot about that. IT CAN also mean that he hasnt two rinnegans in his sockets.. he also has two rings in his Rinnegan pattern and Sage has 3 rings. But you're probably right, it has to related for being an incomplete version.

Yeaa.. kishi needed to make Sasuke " shine " for the moment.. makin Naruto look stupid will never change Paul, just like Goku never changed. It's simple Naruto's " signature ", but when it's serious bussiness,.. it will be Naruto who's going to shine, like always. Though it did suprised me how fast Sasuke has become, amazing.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

From Minato's comment, I think that with a "proper" jinchuriki seal and "properly" placed bijuu, the user himself should gain certain, or his own characteristics should be boosted when channeling the bijuu's power. In Naruto's and Minato's case, it's showcasing through their above average life energies (after all we have never seen Minato's stats, yet he proved to be worthy and capable of housing half of the kyubi), while in Obito's it's showcased through his Hashirama-Zetsu-Mokutoun Cells. You can also notice, that all 3 of them gain black markings, but each one's differ (for example Minato's and Naruto's are reversed, showcasing that each one of them wields different parts of Kyubi's power). Also, the markings changes depending on the user's capabilities as a Jinchuriki.

Oh yeah This Chapter:

Mutation, quite likely accidentally initiated by Jyubi himself, but instead of gaining marks on his face, his eyes were the ones that changed. Not to mention that Jyubi was once considered a God and thus this would stand correct that So6p gained Rinnegan as a gift from heaven.

Antimatter from another dimension or far away galactic ? Jyubi's gastric fluids (you would need something quite destructive to dissolve natural energy) ? We will probably never know... though it might turn out that what Obito uses is a dust version of which Amaterasu is a fire version, which would explain why Sasuke's Amaterasu-based Susanoo was able to block it.

I don't think Sasuke blocked it as much as just stopped it for a second. If you take a look at the page it still managed to go through Susanoo; but the split second it stopped it, it managed to save Naruto.

http://readms.com/read/naruto/639/1987/19
    Here he is blocking it
    http://readms.com/read/naruto/639/1987/20
    Notice the large hole inside of the hand of Susanoo right where it hit

So if you ask me, Susanoo isn't going to be able to save Sasuke if he relies on it
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Obito is not using rinnegan, he pushed them back by speed. Look at the orientation of the bodies. Obito also elongates again. Look at the distance between Minato and Obito
    http://readms.com/read/naruto/639/1987/18
    http://readms.com/read/naruto/639/1987/19
    Last edited by Sakyamuni; 07-21-2013 at 02:06 AM.