3 23.08%
  • 3 -- Average

3 23.08%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hmm... Obito's new weapons remind me of something but I can't place my finger on what... well whatever, its still an awesome attack ^_^. I wonder, how it will look in the anime?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Hmm... Obito's new weapons remind me of something but I can't place my finger on what... well whatever, its still an awesome attack ^_^. I wonder, how it will look in the anime?
    Melhior's Door from Psyren perhaps ?

Edo Tensei Zombies quickly recover infinitely the chakra, but their total pool that they can hold at one time is still limited to what they had before death, thus the 3rd Hokage is still strongly limited in what he can do, even if he recover quickly his chakra (in similar manner, when Mu split up and his chakra pool was halved, he could no longer use his Dust Element, even though he had infinitely recovering chakra).

So, is it going to be Minato or Kakashi that save them, or is it Hashirama and Madara ?

Funny enough how easily Sakura was cut out of this fight .

Did Obito just use the Gravity Technique of the Rinnegan at the end of this chapter ?

So Susanoo blocked it, yet a hole still was created, hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    AH! That right! Though I believe I thinking of a mixture of that and Able from SCP. Probably why I was confused.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Minato will try to warp them out of Obito's Grasp.

Did Obito neutralize Sasue;s Susanoo?

Madara is such a Jerk. Wasn't he going to activate something against Obito before Obito fully controls the Juubi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

So, is it going to be Minato or Kakashi that save them, or is it Hashirama and Madara ?

Funny enough how easily Sakura was cut out of this fight .

Did Obito just use the Gravity Technique of the Rinnegan at the end of this chapter ?

So Susanoo blocked it, yet a hole still was created, hmmmmm.
    I was also wondering what happened to Susanoo.

I guess Kishi is showing the difference in power between Level approaching SO6P, and Higher level EMS Sharingan.

Minato is gonna warp them out of Obito's grasps...I hope.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So this modified version of the bijuu dama has me thinking we'll be seeing a new version of the Rasengan being used for hand to hand combat. Yep, thats all I took from this chapter.

I think Obito's technique just absolutely vaporizes whatever it hits. After Sasuke blocked it the first time with Susanoo, there was a hole left in it. The edo tensei zombies seem to be constructed of paper talismans, or at least, that's what reforms them. The seems to be an infinitely summoned supply of them that regenerates the edo tensei zombies. Well, instead of allowing them to regenerate the body, the 2nd's technique converts them into paper bombs and redirects them. So in theory, it should be an endless stream. It didn't work because Obito's technique vaporized them faster than they could generate.

I think a large part of why the hokages are using techniques like this is to probe Obito's abilities, speed, defenses, etc. I mean, the 3rd was analyzing Obito's technique the entire time. I thought it was just shape manipulation of the bijuudama, but apparently it's more complicated than that.

As for what happened to Susanoo on the last page, Obito moved faster than Sasuke was able to react to bring up the complete protection, and even if he had, Obito's technique would vaporize through it anyways. Naruto's short range movement speed is actually faster than the 4th Hokage's, since the 4th needs a symbol to warp to, and he couldn't even avoid it.

Yay fodder ninja! Join the fight! Help you Hokages out with your superior skill and team work! It will be an asset in this fight and probably turn the whole battle around! Yaaaaay!!!

I liked this chapter, and liked how even though the 2nd was cut in half he was still hopping around and fighting lol
    A pie in the sky?

I waonder what Madara's problem was, Wasn't he trying to block Obito from Gaining complete synchrony (or something like that) with the Juubi? Suddenly, now he wants to fight Hashirama?

Madara needs a therapist for his Bipolar condition ?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I waonder what Madara's problem was, Wasn't he trying to block Obito from Gaining complete synchrony (or something like that) with the Juubi? Suddenly, now he wants to fight Hashirama?

Madara needs a therapist for his Bipolar condition ?
    It's called Tsundere Paul :p.

But really, I think that he might have approached Hashirama for another reason, unless he noticed that Obito won't be able to handle Jyubi and it will be soon released anyway and thus chose to spar with Hashirama now that he has to wait one way or another. Beside, Obito isn't in his right mind to cast Mugen Tsukuyomi right now.

From what I understood, basing on Mangastream's translation, Hiruzen was commenting that Jyubito's jutsu is something more than multi elemental manipulations (that's what Onoki uses, since he posses advanced advance bloodline limit (there was proper name for it when they were talking about Mu's abilities on the meeting), two kekkei genkai fused into one, so he technically uses at least 3-4 elements).

Madara could just be confronting Hashirama because that's what he's always done. Maybe Madara is going to explain his motivation for his actions? Perhaps Madara's trump card requires Hashirama to pull it off now?

Or it's possible that Madara wants to have his ultimate showdown with Hashirama now before he gains the power of the Jyuubi himself, to final settle who was best once and for all, without cheating via god-like power?