Hybrid View

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar

Justice League Flashpoint Paradox

Hey guys watched what will be one of my favourite DC animation movies so i've decided to post a link to it and hopefully we can all discuss it etc over here http://billionuploads.com/v7990lb428sv

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Yes, it was good and thankfully it was targeting more mature viewers (the art itself suggests that).

I must admit, the wickedest moment in this movie, must have been when:
    Spoiler!

Some things felt a bit stretched out to fit it, but never the less, it was a lot of fun watching this movie .

You can also watch it online: http://www.animeflavor.com/cartoon/j...hpoint-paradox

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    yeah i really loved it was very graphic @zero i love how they tried their best to add the favourites into it, but that part where bruces mum turned into joker i was like WTF! very tense alternate world superman was so rigid yet still so strong really loved it partially reminded me of the trailer for the game injustice

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Was quite a violent and bloody movie. But a really good one.
    Bruce's mom becomming the joker was certainly a wtf- or holy shit-moment.
    Some plot-points are a bit meh, but overall it was a really enjoyable movie-experience.

I think it's kind of a teaser for the real movie and so eager to watch it.

yeah teaser won't do a thing for me so waiting for movie and excited to watch it...