Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This manga is almost borderline hentai, Mashima running out of ideas and fuels with fan service xD
    No I think History Strongest Disciple is boderline hentai, I try reading that manga but it's just too much I end up getting annoyed because I want to concentrate and understand it but I can never get passed the ridiculous fan service, every time there's a women you always get fan service.

Mashima does do fan service but he doesn't bombard you with it, that's why I can tolerate fairy tail and it doesn't get in the way he keeps the fan service away from the serious battles he just does it on the sides or when there's nothing big going on.

This manga is almost borderline hentai, Mashima running out of ideas and fuels with fan service xD
    Funny enough, a near fully naked woman is still considered only an echi, so yeah FT has still a long way before it reaches the borderlines of echi and a few more to cross it. I'm not really sure, but I think that in the past there was less echi than it is now in mangas, I guess times do change.

I must admit that the amount of fan service in Kenichi also keeps me away from it, even though I did like the first anime, because well, there was very little of it compared to it's manga source.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Dude with the eyepatch is Hades
    Right right XP, (note to self, re-read earlier chapters of Fairy tail)

Hee hee, well as hentai like as it is, nothing is ever going to compare to Ken Akamatsu's love of fan service. He actually drew Hentai Doujin before he started drawing Love Hina and Negima XP (Or after, don't really have the time frame XP).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    No I think History Strongest Disciple is boderline hentai, I try reading that manga but it's just too much I end up getting annoyed because I want to concentrate and understand it but I can never get passed the ridiculous fan service, every time there's a women you always get fan service.

Mashima does do fan service but he doesn't bombard you with it, that's why I can tolerate fairy tail and it doesn't get in the way he keeps the fan service away from the serious battles he just does it on the sides or when there's nothing big going on.
    Yeah that's why I said almost, he's getting there though. I quit kenichi cuz of the fan service made me forget what was the last chapter I was on. Miss it still so probably read it again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Funny enough, a near fully naked woman is still considered only an echi, so yeah FT has still a long way before it reaches the borderlines of echi and a few more to cross it. I'm not really sure, but I think that in the past there was less echi than it is now in mangas, I guess times do change.

I must admit that the amount of fan service in Kenichi also keeps me away from it, even though I did like the first anime, because well, there was very little of it compared to it's manga source.
    Wonder if Oda will ever cross these boundaries. Yeah got to agree times do change, decade ago manga's didn't have this much fan service I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Right right XP, (note to self, re-read earlier chapters of Fairy tail)

Hee hee, well as hentai like as it is, nothing is ever going to compare to Ken Akamatsu's love of fan service. He actually drew Hentai Doujin before he started drawing Love Hina and Negima XP (Or after, don't really have the time frame XP).
    Didn't know that about him. Thanks for sharing.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Times have changed but the difference is that back in the day they were a lot more lapse on what was considered too bad to show kids. Go read Bastard! and keep in mind that started off as a Shounen way back in the day. Or go read Ippo from start to where it is now. We would literally see penis on panel in the earlier chapters now a days Ippo doesn't even have penis jokes really. Ecchi is really nothing to me. I just enjoy Fairy Tail because the characters are fun and the plot is fun. If you read manga for not enjoying the ride then why read it?