Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 341~343 Discussion / 344 Predictions

Chapter 341: http://readms.com/read/fairy_tail/341/1982/1

Chapter 342: http://readms.com/read/fairy_tail/342/1983/1

Chapter 343: http://readms.com/read/fairy_tail/343/1984/1

So we just go revealed that one of the saints was from FT back when MAvis was alive! Along with Hades and...who is that guy on the right? He looks awfully like Laxus! Can't be Makarov of course.

Minerva is back?!?! Also that guy she's with look awfully familiar and I'm guessing she is some kind of necromancer? Since she tells him that the Underworld isn't a bad place? What is going on?!?!?! LOL

I took underworld to be like under the earth or in the slums where all the bad people congregate and live. But nice chapters, I kinda wish the saint was a little more badass about his power. Im sure hes way stronger than he leads on but saying he stands no chance outside the continent makes it sound like everyone outside in a beast or something. Excited to see Minerva handed her ass again by Erza, especially now that she can have a fight one on one and without Kagura involved.

Hope we get to see these Giants alive and well! They look so cool!
    A pie in the sky?

Huh, nice. Giants are defiantly going to be interesting once woken up. And I think old Cken is a lot more powerful than he says he is, he has lived long enough. I wonder who the two other members of the original fairy tail were? probably all S rank at least.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Eternal Flame, and people of different size than Humans, are they a blacksmith race like Dwarfs in most fantasy settings ?

Will the Flame become a power up for Natsu ?

Will Gray learn that Ice technique, which doesn't seem to need sacrifice ?

This magic power reminds Gray of someone else's power, who is that person ?

Rematch.

Wait a minute, Mavis was alive 105 years ago, or was she a ghost already by then ? But then, how long had she liven to know Zeref so well, who have lived for several centuries ?

Is that Makarov or his father ?

Is it me or most of the original FT members are all long living, way over 100 years old (Hades, Mavis?, Warrod) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Wait a minute, Mavis was alive 105 years ago, or was she a ghost already by then ? But then, how long had she liven to know Zeref so well, who have lived for several centuries ?

Is it me or most of the original FT members are all long living, way over 100 years old (Hades, Mavis?, Warrod) ?
    I don't think we can conclude anything about Mavis's age. It's possible that when she was alive she forged a strong personal bond with Zeref who happened to be alive at the same time.

Looks like Mangastream got a little too excited over these last chapters, they thought the last chapter was a jab at One Piece XP.

http://mangastream.com/blog/10
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Huh, nice. Giants are defiantly going to be interesting once woken up. And I think old Cken is a lot more powerful than he says he is, he has lived long enough. I wonder who the two other members of the original fairy tail were? probably all S rank at least.
    Dude with the eyepatch is Hades

Very interesting sets of chapters. FT people are really old!! Maybe it has something to do with the magic beneath the guild or life span in FT world normally exceeds 100 (pretty much like Japan lol).

I'm curious who is the other dude. It can't be Makarov but the dude looks like Laxus. Maybe he's Makarov's dad?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Very interesting sets of chapters. FT people are really old!! Maybe it has something to do with the magic beneath the guild or life span in FT world normally exceeds 100 (pretty much like Japan lol).

I'm curious who is the other dude. It can't be Makarov but the dude looks like Laxus. Maybe he's Makarov's dad?
    Well, all the life that Zeref steals, just where do you think it goes ? It seems hard to imagine that he could house it all within his own body, plus it would explain why Lumen Histoire can be considered as "darkness" or as "light", it would also explain why Precht got interested into Zeref and later become Hades. It might turn out that all those magic that are supposedly powered by "bonds" are actually powered up by LH.

Yes, I also think that it might be Makarov's dad, because when Makarov was younger than the man in the flashback, FT already existed:
    Spoiler!

This manga is almost borderline hentai, Mashima running out of ideas and fuels with fan service xD