Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece "So It's Official. There's Beef Between Oda and Mashima" - MangaStream

Since there's really no section good enough for this, I shall put it here in lieu of my bias towards One Piece. :p

If anyone has been reading OP lately you'll know that Oda-sensei has been taking subtle jabs at FT. Well, I guess Mashima-sensei either finally caught wind of it or decided enough was enough. Chapter 343 of FT has some...interesting dialogue. Stay tuned.
    Source: MangaStream

EDIT:

I don't really want any bad blood between these two and their fans. I just put this up because there hasn't been much to talk about here lately.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 07-11-2013 at 05:45 PM.

There's never anything to talk about here anymore :/

Anyway it's all a bunch of BS. People in the comments section were comparing the fire and ice setting of the new FT chapter to Punk Hazard. Natsu is the fire dragonslayer and Grey is an ice user, that's obviously why they were chosen. People are simply reading into shit too much.

EDIT: OMG THE TREES IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE NEW FT LOOK LIKE ODA'S TREES IN ONE PIECE
    THE GLASSES ON JORA IN THE NEW ONE PIECE CHAPTER LOOK LIKE THE GLASSES MASHIMA HAS DRAWN ON ERZA.
    THEY'RE COPYING EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Bunch of bullshit. Smfh.

Indeed.

I even thought that Oda and Mashima were just really having fun when they made those "subtle jabs".

It's just overblown. They are just having fun imo. Anyway we all know Mashima can't hold a candle to Oda lol! jk.

sig made by me

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Interesting,

so its really "true" huh? Cause that Idea came to me first when i saw this page with the stripped man that appeard right after the chapter of FT were Lucys clothes vanished (oh wow lucys clothes vanished you dont say :o!!) with help from that dragon magic (; .

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...er-710/page_19

Only if FT actually had a Goal for its story....well I guess it does Natsu looking for Igneel.
    If it wasn't for FT's art and characters. I probably would had quit this manga while ago.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 07-13-2013 at 07:35 PM.

^The problem with it is that Natsu has not searched for Igneel since the first chapter. After that just random FT mission so we could have a story.

sig made by me

We all know FT is the "Chinese version" of One piece(and Naruto)! Their quality level is worlds apart.

I already mentioned this in the chapter discussion for Fairy Tail, bunch of paranoia on Mangastream's part.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I agree with agger. Its making something out of a bunch of coincidences. I think theres nothing there, they are both making more money than they ever dreamed and have fans out the ass, why fight? Nothing in it for the two of them lol
    A pie in the sky?