Begin discussing/predicting!!!

Read Here: http://mangastream.com/r/one_piece/719/2028/1

or

Download Here: http://www.mangashare.com/dl/One-Pie...37#rawr=page-1

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Classic Oda. I liked it
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Garp was a freaking beast, I hope we get to see some of his battles with Roger.

Anyways things are moving along nicely, but I wonder if Luffy will stay for the entire tournament, everyone wants his head and theirs a lot of sh*t going on outside.

Awesome that Thor is now a cannon move that Luffy can use. Its more like a meteor than a lightning strike. And I bet Chinjoa is going to be insanely happy when he wakes up. Probably going to help Luffy with the fight against Doflamingo. However I am worried about him... He's probably going to be sent to the toy factory after this, I wonder what will happen then?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Ha, knew Garp was responsible for caving Chinjao's head in, though I didn't think he had so much! A great chapter that saw the conclusion to C-Block. It will be interesting how Luffy fits into the Colosseum with so many contestants know and want to kill him now. Curious where Oda goes next; does he stick with Luffy for another chapter and prepare for D-Block, or does he return to the other subplots.

Love love LOVE how Oda pulls off this freaking manga! Luffy's victory is also Chinjao's victory, and just like that, he has surely made another convert with the power Mihawk was talking about! What a fantastic way to work in the history behind Chinjao's beef, end this block, as well as provide a believable means of getting underneath the coliseum to the factory.

And now the heads of each block (pretty safe to say that Cavendish will take D) are interested in Luffy's head. Only good things can come of this (for us anyway)!

EDIT: What's up with Mangapanda's scan being so much better than Mangastream's this week? Don't know if it's cause I read MP first, but MS actually DETRACTED from my enjoyment of the chapter :-/
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 08-28-2013 at 08:27 PM.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Chinjao fight over now we can move on to taking down Doflamingo Family!

As expected Luffy took him down convincingly. But at the same time it the chap also showed how much more gap between him and a prime Garp. It's getting there though.

And oh yesh, Chinjao for the next crew member! lol.

sig made by me

Still think Burgess don't know Lucy is Luffy. He strikes me as an "idiot-character" like Luffy and Zoro. Interesting to see if the tournament will be put on hold now that the ground has been destroyed. Sure it will expose Doflamingo's factory, but it halts the tournament.

Amazing chapter! Loved this, brought me back to the good old days of OP when things were epic yet still funny, even in defeating Chinjao he helped him (unintentionally but still). I think hes going to the Toy factory though, hes going to wind up there, find his head in tact and then go ape shit from happiness, hes going to find his strength again and his pride and destory the toy factory on his own and then have a life debt to Luffy as so many do already. Lol shit was on as soon as he bad mouthed Ace. I wonder if anyone else stood a chance against Chin, Barotolomew? probably not cavendish, how about Burgess? They all watched that fight so nonchalantly like it would have been cake if they were down there...

Luffy didn't even have to go all out like he would normally, he just used one super punch, not his usual get beat up and see who last longest type fights.

Cant wait for next chapter!
    A pie in the sky?