2 20.00%
  • l3l Good

1 10.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

2 20.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    From the looks of it, most of the current Quincy were born in a quite modern times on earth (the hospital that "Y"s were born looked quite modern). They were simply the "chosen ones" 9-18 years ago, while all other that were not chosen, had their powers stripped off and absorbed, except for Uryu. Though I have to wonder when Souken exactly died (maybe it was 9 years ago after all), because if he were indeed recognized by Bach as strong pure Quincy, then there is no way that a bunch of hollows could own him, rather it would make more sense if at that moment he lost his powers like Masaki. The other possibility is that the whole Ishida line is resistant to Bach.

Of course, let's not forget that Souken did communicate with other Quincy to some point, after all he did throw away their achievements, as mentioned by Opie.

By shooting condensed reishi, they annihilate the soul, or most of it's parts at least. It might be more akin to a sum of "+" and "-" giving "0", or simply that condensed reishi completely annihilates the target without leaving any remains to move on (the spirit does disappear and lave an empty spot in the balance).

I have to also wonder about the reason that Time-Space Kidou is forbidden and that might be perhaps that type annihilates the souls instead of cleansing it, thus destroying the balance that Shinigami themselves are meant to preserve.

Also, does the Shinigami themselves count into the balance ? After all, when a few 1000 Hollows were destroyed in Human World, Kurotsuchi had to eliminate a similar amount of Rukonagi people, but when a few 1000 Shinigami died in the attack, nothing happened to the balance (unless it was taken care prior to the attack by the Quincy ?) ? Unless most of those Shinigami survived, but are simply no longer in combat ready state.

I don't know, but didn't Kurotsuchi Mayuri claim to have experimented on Souken?

Also, I think the whole soul Balance Math is bad Math, otherwise Shinigami themselves would mess up the Math easily.

Someone should go out and Slaughter a few Shinigamis every now and then to balance the Soul Math, and I think Mayuri Should be the first one eliminated.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yeah Mayuri claimed to have experimented on his body, grabbed it before the shinigami could come clean up the mess from the hollows, he was the one who delayed them a little bit in coming too. Which lead to Uryuu going full quincy etc.

I really hope we get to see full quincy mode again, it was the best uryuu ever looked imo
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't know, but didn't Kurotsuchi Mayuri claim to have experimented on Souken?

Also, I think the whole soul Balance Math is bad Math, otherwise Shinigami themselves would mess up the Math easily.

Someone should go out and Slaughter a few Shinigamis every now and then to balance the Soul Math, and I think Mayuri Should be the first one eliminated.
    The thing is, Mayuri proved to have no remorse in killing Shinigami (remember that exploding guys in his squad ?) yet he took the trouble to send out people to go hunt other people, rather than make them explode at the spot ? I think it's because Shinigami themselves don't count, they are watchers, observers, a referee, they themselves are not being part of the balance seems like a likely conclusion (but is it the right one ?).

Perhaps we really should consider normal souls as "+" and hollows as "-" while every other type as "0" (even mixed beings ?) ?

I'm wondering from what race is the white hair trait coming ? After all, we have 2 white haired Shinigami (Ukitake and Toushirou) and 2 white haired Quincy (Ryuken and Hashwalth).

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Yeah Mayuri claimed to have experimented on his body, grabbed it before the shinigami could come clean up the mess from the hollows, he was the one who delayed them a little bit in coming too. Which lead to Uryuu going full quincy etc.

I really hope we get to see full quincy mode again, it was the best uryuu ever looked imo
    Don't worry, there are few hints that it is far greater than what the current Quincy have. After all, Souken denied the Complete Form in favor of the Final Mode, while Ryuken did mention something about Uryu loosing his power because they were incomplete/immature ?

Speaking about the Quincy, it's a bit funny as they always were presented as the one upholding honor, prideful ones, "in the name of the Quincy this, that and the like" , but now they kill even each other like it was normal. Not to mention that Souken's teaching were that Quincy's arrows should be released in order to protect and not to destroy (it's no surprise that he didn't want to join them).

Oh right, I forgot to mention that Bach was sealed 1000 years ago (seemingly after a mayor battle in SS), while the Quincy were supposedly wiped out around 200 years ago (on earth ?). Looks like remaining Quincy families, after 200 years, were actually those that didn't agree with the majority's policy of indiscriminatingly killing hollows and that's why were not killed ? Or is it that the remaining Quincy rose again 800 years later and now 1000 years later ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

Here it says that he only experimented on Souken's soul:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zero; 07-13-2013 at 11:45 PM.

There is a lot of reasons, or nexuses (nexi?) where The Soul King, if he were a Compassionate character, may have had distates for the state of things, and left Matters to Room 46 and the Gottei 13. Even though the Gottei 13 were originally thugs and Killers, you wonder if they were formed before or after the Soul King left.

Another ponderment is that the Gottei 13 still acknowledge Zero Division Captains as above them. Question is this, in a conflict of Ideas, whose will will Win, Room 46 or Zero Division.

Who will the Captain Commander Obey (take orders from), Zero Division or Room 46? Note that the Captain Commander was appointed by .....OOPS can't really remember LOL.

^
    Spoiler!

The Royal Guards takes and delivers orders from Soul King, thus they are above Central 46, since they simply relay orders from the SK (plus each members has his/her own city to govern over).

Central 46 governs over SS and the military, assassination and magic corps in SK's name, at least in pace/normal times.

CC has total control over the military and at times of war quite likely gains more power, as it is seen by Kyouraku bending C46 to his will, in order to fulfill his role (as protectors).
    Last edited by Zero; 07-14-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^
    Spoiler!

The Royal Guards takes and delivers orders from Soul King, thus they are above Central 46, since they simply relay orders from the SK (plus each members has his/her own city to govern over).

Central 46 governs over SS and the military, assassination and magic corps in SK's name, at least in pace/normal times.

CC has total control over the military and at times of war quite likely gains more power, as it is seen by Kyouraku bending C46 to his will, in order to fulfill his role (as protectors).
    Well, I'd hope you're right, but didn't the SK leave everything to Room 46, does that mean he could reclaim power if he wanted?

Also The Bald Monk Captain seems to specialize in Reiatsu, I wonder how his power would have compare with old Yamamoto Genrussai.

Technically SK is still the ruler, he simply left C46 to take care of the things in SS for the time being. As you can see, when the Zero Squad came to deliver the orders from SK, there was no one that could object them.

Frankly speaking, his palace reminds me more of the Zenjutsu part of the Shinigami Academy. It's possible that he is what Yamamoto was suggesting that Sasakibe should become to be his right hand ? Plus he gave them training swords when they were getting used to the pressure.

Bleach

Idk, all of Ichigo's friends seem to be spiritually aware so, I'm guessing that maybe they'll find a way to keep their friend. Where there's a will, there's a way right? The reason I think he's not coming back is this: He is a Shiba or did you guys forget? I think that he's gonna become the new head of the Shiba clan and take Karin and Yuzu with him. I got a feeling Isshin ain't gonna make it out of this alive. Also, did anyone ever consider that his sisters might be just as strong as he is? Karin can already see spirits and i think Yuzu is spiritually aware but doesn't realize it. On another note, I want Mayuri to DIE!!!! I hate that guy with a passion! He's a douchebags character who for some reason hadn't got what's coming to him. Kubo better kill him off, horribly and spectacularly! I want his death to last a few pages and I want it to be painful. I just want that murdering psycho to suffer like all if his "experiments". Also, can Soi Fon smug ass finally get killed? She's too damn full of herself and needs to be seriously humbled before dying.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

How amazing would it be if Mayuri was actually making a super powered Quincy in there out of the parts of all the Quincy he had left over, even Uryuu's grandpa! lol that would be a little to twisted for this manga I think, but it might be enought to Uryuu's father involved in the fight a little more, maybe make him go full Quincy mode hmmmm.

I feel like the monk was one of the original Gotei back when they were killers with Yamamoto, he might of even been equal to or greater than Yamamoto, he definitely looks younger and stronger. I certainly hope he is a bankai trainer though. Rukia needs to pick up the slack on her end big time, especially after getting all this special attention from Squad 0 she better not waste it being her usual weak self (I know its a manga and she a main character, but still). Id also love for Renji to get something a little less impossing for a bankai, his bone bankai is so big bulky and slow :(. This is of course all under the impression that while Ichigo was in Karakura those 2 went to get thie bankais repaired/reforged with that new reiatsu or whatever they were talking about in SS.

Excited to see the new clothes too! Id love for it to be a little colorful like Shunsui (which could segway into a little piece about how he used to be one of them but came back to SS lol)
    A pie in the sky?