2 20.00%
  • l3l Good

1 10.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Has there ever been an explanation for Shinigami having an inner being inside them that is a Separate consciousness, and yet spawned from their souls /whatever?

Do all Sentient beings who don't become hollows, and have a high spirit power, turn into Shinigamis?
    Hollows may have a Second release, but they don't have an inner self to argue with.

Will the undearly departed Fullbringers qualify as Shinigami as they are right now, or maybe they could develop an inner being and become shinigamis later.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Well since he has access to his full powers now it kind of makes sense that he does have new clothes to channel his full powers.
    Guess I am infatuated with Ichigo being so different from the others, to where he doesn't need some of the aids they depend on.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Why 2 terrible votes, I wonder... This wasnt one of Kubos best, but it was still pretty good, we saw Rukia and Renji, know that Byaku is healed up, that Ichigo will now probably go with them and train, hopefully we get to see Byakuya going through what Renji and Rukia experienced xD We see Ichigos friends and our new cliffhanger. I wonder if this means he wont be able to come back, because of the war, or he will stay at the palace? or he will be full shinigami, so most wont see his body, or his reiatsu will be too big and will make them faint? who knows. I guess we will see ^^

If his reiatsu becomes too big then they will simply no longer feel it, just like what happened in Aizen arc so it's not really a problem, besides if something they can always just put a dozen of limiters on him or something (eye-patch ) to limit his power.

Masaki was a Quincy and she still had an Inner Hollow/Being, so it's not limited to Shinigami. Still, it's strange that there was no Bach in there, hmmmmmmmm, so perhaps only Shinigami can naturally spawn an inner being and Masaki had one, because that one was from outside and made from Shinigami.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i wonder what byakuya will do know that his bankai was stolen....do you think he'll get a new one??????
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

So where are all the dead Quincy like Masaki and Ishidas grandpa? They were super powerful and should probably be there somewhere with Bach
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So where are all the dead Quincy like Masaki and Ishidas grandpa? They were super powerful and should probably be there somewhere with Bach
    Dead & soul eaten and the other one was slew to death and then spiritually experimented to death. They are gone, although they should have the chance at reincarnation, indifference to Fach and Yamamoto whose souls were unfortunately obliterated by Monk of Destruction's Techniques and thus ended up in Void. Well technically, Fach's arms and legs remained and Yamamoto's lower part, but with their soul cores obliterated, they are gone, without having the chance to reincarnate.

Well the Shinigami destroyed all the other Quincy in the Quincy war, I doubt they would of only killed the body letting the soul live on in the afterlife knowing it would be trouble, I think they thought they obliterated them as well but nothing really dissapears so they came back from whatever dimension they were sent to after they died. IDK its all speculation but I just think if your going to wipe someone out you would make it so that no trace of them could come back, yet here we are with a whole army of Quincy from the Quincy war/Bach selection process
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Well the Shinigami destroyed all the other Quincy in the Quincy war, I doubt they would of only killed the body letting the soul live on in the afterlife knowing it would be trouble, I think they thought they obliterated them as well but nothing really dissapears so they came back from whatever dimension they were sent to after they died. IDK its all speculation but I just think if your going to wipe someone out you would make it so that no trace of them could come back, yet here we are with a whole army of Quincy from the Quincy war/Bach selection process
    Well, a dozen of them were burned to crisp by Yamamoto's Zanpakutou and thus he was able to rise them from death against Fach, so I have to wonder, if this means that Zanpakutou only cleanses Hollow souls, while obliterates everyone else ? Actually it seems to be in accordance with that Spear Fenix, that had power of 1000000 Zans which was obliterating and not cleansing Shinigami souls.

So basically, a Hollow killed by a Shinigami is Cleansed, but everything else obliterated ? Or everything, beside Hollows, that Shinigami kill become Spirit Particles and the soul then goes through another step of reincarnation or simply remains as the spirit mass, but when a Quincy destroys everything, even particles, becomes void ? This would use some stretching up from Kubo ;p.

If Shinigami can reincarnate as well after their normal death, does that mean some of those Quincy might actually be reincarnated Shinigami ? After all, normal humans don't have white hair since birth for example and would also explain their power, hmmmmmm.

I think the Shiniami War versus the Quincies was not a war of Total Ethnic Cleansing, they left some alive on Earth, and others perhaps escaped to Hueco Mundo as spirits. Also Yamamoto chose to seal rather than kill Juha Bach himself.

A reasonable guess would be that the Quincies that were killed were completely destroyed, or had their memories and power stripped as they went to Rukongai. Those who survived on earth where were left in peace as long as they promised to stop destroying Hollows en Masse. The current bread of Quincies are probably Quincies who as spirits, had waited in Hueco Mundo for juha Bach's predicted return, along with those who were converted from Hollows into Quincies.

A quincy cand commandere Reishi and turn it into energy, perhaps that is what happens to a Hollow destroyed by a Quincy, there is nothing left to reincarnate. The white hair could just be a genetic trait signifying kinship among some Quincies.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If balance is so important to the Shinigami then I doubt they have the ability to obliterate anything, it would be too powerful for a ground level shinigami, maybe like CC or Squad 0 knows how but other than that I doubt anyone else could make a soul just dissapear (Aizen and the experimental types aside).
    A pie in the sky?