• l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 545 Discussion / 546 Predictions

It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/545

Start discussing/predicting.

P.S. - Sorry about not putting up a Poll (I forgot to do this before submitting this thread, if by any chance a global mod can make one for this thread I would greatly appreciate it.)

Wow early release? do we expect the same thing next week? or is there a break in shounen jump again... i sure hope they will continue next week and with no breaks

So byakuya is fully healed..... rukia and renji is training under the monk dude..... and man.... is his realm similar to the effect of the gravity training thing in DBZ.... this time its reiatsu that is so heavy that renji and rukia are kneeling to the ground before they got use to it....... and i wonder what senjoumaru's clothes do? or what the hell does she even do......

Plus we got to see the rest of the visordes.... and it seems love isn't reinstated... i wonder why? does he have a reason not to?.... its seems SS is letting them handle the rapture of SS to the real world....

Finally what is this farewell... parting ways with ichigo mean? what does kyoraku intend to say... that ichigo will never be human anymore? its either he knows that ichigo will completely leave his friends forever... maybe ichigo will indeed end up being a vessel to the spirit king

^Or Ichigo needs to be a pure shinigami and not just a subtitute which means he needs to leave his human body.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^Or Ichigo needs to be a pure shinigami and not just a subtitute which means he needs to leave his human body.
    If its that... then ichigo can still visit them in the real world right?........ Maybe that ichigo can no longer be present in the real world coz now that he is awakened his true power.... his presence and reiatsu alone would crush all his friends.... and at some point the real world cannot contain his power and it'll crumble once he fights or simply by being there... its either that or indeed he would end up being a vessel of the spirit king and be in line as the next balancer... "linch pin" of bleach world

Quote Originally Posted by StryderHyriu View Post
    P.S. - Sorry about not putting up a Poll (I forgot to do this before submitting this thread, if by any chance a global mod can make one for this thread I would greatly appreciate it.)
    you can add a poll after the fact, up at the top of the thread under thread tools... don't pray for mods, I think they died off years ago in these here parts... lol

Edit -- Manga Stream version: http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/545/1978/1

I'm not a big fan of the skipping over of what exactly senjoumaru did for Renji and Rukia besides the somewhat crappy and vague flashback. Hopefully we will see in greater detail what she did when Ichigo and Byakuya have to go see her, I wanna know what made her special enough for the royal guard.

Also, it seems to me that Ichigo will probably be selected for royal guard duty or something like that by the soul king himself. That is what I assume Kyoraku is preparing Ichigo's friends for. That seems like the answer that makes the most sense as to giving a reason why Ichigo would not see them anymore. If it were just merely Ichigo being a permanent shinigami then he would be able to visit, but if he were a part of the zero squad he would not be able to leave the soul king's palace.
    Last edited by SquadZero; 07-09-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Also, it seems to me that Ichigo will probably be selected for royal guard duty or something like that by the soul king himself. That is what I assume Kyoraku is preparing Ichigo's friends for. That seems like the answer that makes the most sense as to giving a reason why Ichigo would not see them anymore. If it were just merely Ichigo being a permanent shinigami then he would be able to visit, but if he were a part of the zero squad he would not be able to leave the soul king's palace.
    I know this is out of the question but since Batch is appointing a new heir to the throne I wonder if the Soul King will do the same thing with Ichigo.

He has all the different powers at his peak his probably the most powerful being, he changed SS and the Soul King himself likes Ichigo. I don't know for certain but I do know after the war is over Ichigo is going to take a major role which is why he won't be coming back.

So... are all of the manga character in mangastream version going to be calling everyone "bitches" or what ? I guess Hiyori is a bit more foul mouthed than the rest of the cast, but it starts getting on my nerves, grrrr.

All members of the Royal Guard are Shinigami that have made big changes in SS's history and from the previous arc, we already know that Ichigo qualifies for it power wise and historically importance.

Still, you can always decline that position from what I remember (though was it in a novel ?).

Perhaps Kyouraku is preparing everyone in case Ichigo dies and well if Ichigo dies, then SS also ends up destroyed, thus meaning that there would be no one that could relay the news of his death, since everyone would be dead.

Looks like the Monk guy is going to be teaching kendo or something (so does this mean that he is better than Unohana ?) ? Wait a minute, did RG exist 1000 year ago at the time of the war against Quincy ?

So, let me get this straight, she created the design for the Shinigami Clothes and that's why she is one of RG (beside being powerful) ? But that had to be so long ago, what's more, how old would Kurotsuchi had to be to know her ? ... wait a minute, he was already morphed from a normal soul when Urahara came for him, so perhaps he is superbly old actually ?

Added poll.

Very interesting read.

Am gonna just throw this out there and say when Ichigo gets to where Renji and Rukia are with the monk RG guy he won't have the same breathing problems they had.

Please Kubo, show what happens when Byakuya goes to see the seamstress, I just know that shit is going to be funny.

Right now let's just say that all the answers we came or will come up with regarding Kyoraku telling Ichigo's friends about preparing to part ways with Ichigo are all true for now until it really happens.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 07-09-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Okay... so she is the one who made the uniforms worn by shinigami or something? If so, she is going to have a interesting time with Ichigo. That is, if his cloths are still part of his Bankai form.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You know its going to be an exciting chapter when it starts off with a little girl cooking !

- lol but actually it was better than I expected and gave us a nice cross section of whats going on.

- So that Zero squad lady designs new clothes that allow them to better channel their powers I think. Just as Ichigo's power has always been reflected by his clothes.

- That bald guy also was using special spiritual weight training similar to Gravity training in DBZ. This also means Ichigo should be headed to that lady to get new clothes but he will probably meet up with Byaku and they will train together in Baldies place.

- So the next wave of special powers will be Ichigo, Kenpachi, Byaku, Renji & Rukia

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you