• l3l Good

1 10.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know its going to be an exciting chapter when it starts off with a little girl cooking !

- lol but actually it was better than I expected and gave us a nice cross section of whats going on.

- So that Zero squad lady designs new clothes that allow them to better channel their powers I think. Just as Ichigo's power has always been reflected by his clothes.

- That bald guy also was using special spiritual weight training similar to Gravity training in DBZ. This also means Ichigo should be headed to that lady to get new clothes but he will probably meet up with Byaku and they will train together in Baldies place.

- So the next wave of special powers will be Ichigo, Kenpachi, Byaku, Renji & Rukia
    I hope Ichigo is not fitted with new Clothes. Ichigo's "Clothes" have always been part of his personal Reishi/Reiatsu. They recover/repair with his Reiatsu.

I doubt the Lady would be able to force Ichigo to take off his underpants. LOL, She and What Army?

I wonder what Shinji is really asking Hyori to go and fix, could it have something to do with the method the Quincies use to access SS? Does saying Goodbye to Ichigo mean that access to the Real World from SS would be Sealed? If so Isshin would have something to say about it.

Aside: I was hoping That Ichigo's boss, Ikumi Unagiya would be a relative (agent) of Isshin. She seems to care way too much to be a random boss.

I doubt Ichigo is going to be asked to Join Sqaud Zero for a while yet, they need his power to fight for now.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

I wonder what Shinji is really asking Hyori to go and fix, could it have something to do with the method the Quincies use to access SS?
    I think its the distortion that hiyori saw during the beginning of the arc before the invasion... when she commented that i smell shinigamis.... that was what they are ordered to fix due to the imbalance cause by the quincies killing multiple hollows in an instant

I doubt Ichigo is going to be asked to Join Sqaud Zero for a while yet, they need his power to fight for now.
    The special powers I was referring ot are the ones the Quincy boss mentioned.

Only those with special abilties that greatly attribute to SS can join Zero squad. I think Kisuke Urahara would be the most likely candidate to join Zero squad with his research into Hollwification and such assuming that becomes the standard of future shinigami.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The special powers I was referring ot are the ones the Quincy boss mentioned.

Only those with special abilties that greatly attribute to SS can join Zero squad. I think Kisuke Urahara would be the most likely candidate to join Zero squad with his research into Hollwification and such assuming that becomes the standard of future shinigami.
    I had just wanted to re-emphasize what you said about Ichigo Shihakusho, and yeah, I't gotta be something about Channeling or storing power, else why would SquadZ's mad scientist be playing Tailor?

Question, Why was Renji the only one asked to take his clothes off, not Rukia..it seems? I suppose Japanese culture with their Naked hot springs probably meant that Rukia disrobing was insignificant around the Lady, but then Rukia wouldn't wanna disrobe with Renji around?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Let's see, the SK has a:
    - a healer,
    - a cook,
    - a fashion designer,
    - a blacksmith,
    - a trainer.
    So, where is the pet ? Is it Ichigo or is it the Dog Clan and thus their survival was not coincidence ?

What did Renji mean by preparing a blade for Byakuya ? Is it a special resistant Asauchi, or is he going to get a new Bankai ?

So, is Byakuya super resistant to Kidou now ?

Looks like those that joined Urahara were Arrancars after all, probably Nel and Hallibel's fraction, as well as the armadillo-afro-fire-guy.

Looks like having 2 VC gives a Captain a lot of time to go to the Human World right in the middle of preparations for the next battle/continuation of war. Couldn't he have sent someone else ? Frankly at first I was hoping that the Humans only noticed Kyouraku as he was going to recruit Ishin, oh well, the Quincy will probably come for Ichigo's sisters so probably then we will witness Ishin's Bankai.

Beside H-cube Urahara the Mirror Hat seemingly has't come up with anything else on his own, plus he was already likely invited to RG, after all he "saw" the SK, as well as he knows well every invention of the RG members, as well as they themselves seem to recognize him as a man of value.

I wonder if they will only be given normal, but more durable uniforms or perhaps, the Reishi Armors .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

What did Renji mean by preparing a blade for Byakuya ? Is it a special resistant Asauchi, or is he going to get a new Bankai
    Perhaps they will destroy/modify Byakuya's old asauchi/zanpakuto so that he can have a shiny new one complete with new powers? hmm...
    Beside H-cube Urahara the Mirror Hat seemingly has't come up with anything else on his own, plus he was already likely invited to RG, after all he "saw" the SK, as well as he knows well every invention of the RG members, as well as they themselves seem to recognize him as a man of value.
    I wouldn't say he hasn't come up with anything else. He has come up with the untraceable gigai as well as that cloak that completely shields one's presence and reiatsu from detection.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I wouldn't say he hasn't come up with anything else. He has come up with the untraceable gigai as well as that cloak that completely shields one's presence and reiatsu from detection.
    Not to mention the seal that got Aizen.

I hope Ichigo is not fitted with new Clothes. Ichigo's "Clothes" have always been part of his personal Reishi/Reiatsu. They recover/repair with his Reiatsu.
    Well since he has access to his full powers now it kind of makes sense that he does have new clothes to channel his full powers.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    who thinks rukia may have bankai by now

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    who thinks rukia may have bankai by now
    Doesn't really matter if she had it or not, because she will have it after the training regardless anyway.

The question is, if she will have the time limitation like Hitsugaya has, or if it will be Hisagi, seeing as Toushirou has overcome it (and lost his bankai ), a new one might have it for balance purpose or whatever.

It's probably going to be something along the frozen lake.