3 50.00%
  • |3| Good

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I was going to post this yesterday but work has me swamped.

Some evidence that this could be Gin,
    !. look at the lips and the eyes. some fake teeth and fake hair.

Also I came across this

and Look at the tattoo on his arm, that could definitely extend down on to the tattoo that Bartolomeo has on his chest, and we can not see bartolomeos arm, its a possible clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    If you say the lips could be an indicator for Gin than I have to say that the rest of his damn headīs not even close. Look on his forehead and the section around his mouth and nose. Thats not even close to Gin.

Bartolomeo is in no way Gin, he has no remarkable simililarities to gin at all, and him beeing Sabo??? Did Oda ever go so overboard by changing a charakters looks and seemingly attitude???

Btw. the weakling trio seems like is definitely has been hit by that nasty art ability, which can be seen at Namis oviously vanished cleavage....

reasons it might be sabo
    1)its aces fruit thats on the line so if sabo is alive he would be trying to get it
    2)he said he had history with luffy, idk to me going way back or a history seems like a "story" that happened a long time ago, sabo is the only character that we know of that meets the requirements with luffy.. that we know of
    3)oda is sick so his creativity is low haha

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I was going to post this yesterday but work has me swamped.

Some evidence that this could be Gin,
    !. look at the lips and the eyes. some fake teeth and fake hair.

Also I came across this

and Look at the tattoo on his arm, that could definitely extend down on to the tattoo that Bartolomeo has on his chest, and we can not see bartolomeos arm, its a possible clue.
    What tattoo? Thats his shirt.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Its been how many years since oda drew Gin, he could have made changes plus in the time line its been 2 years, and ok that his is shirt but there could still be a tattoo there ! If oda did just put gin in there, that would be fantastic and creative. Even if its sabo, it's still pretty creative.

He could also maybe jsut be some one with an untold past with luffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its been how many years since oda drew Gin, he could have made changes plus in the time line its been 2 years, and ok that his is shirt but there could still be a tattoo there ! If oda did just put gin in there, that would be fantastic and creative. Even if its sabo, it's still pretty creative.

I really just think he just escaped Imperial Down during Luffy's breakout. I'm guessing he was Level 6, and is angry at Luffy for not breaking him out.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    What tattoo? Thats his shirt.

Damn I was super high last night and almost actually believed what cross was saying, but aggeroff completely shut it down hahaha. Give this one up cross, almost every new character that shows up is gin to you -______-

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    No one, Sirxx just wants to call Zephyr Black Gorilla instead of his real title, Black Arm.
    oh yeah forgot about Z.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    reasons it might be sabo
    1)its aces fruit thats on the line so if sabo is alive he would be trying to get it
    2)he said he had history with luffy, idk to me going way back or a history seems like a "story" that happened a long time ago, sabo is the only character that we know of that meets the requirements with luffy.. that we know of
    3)oda is sick so his creativity is low haha
    Funny!

Doubt Bart guy is Sabo or Gin. Gin is not coming back and Sabo probably won't appear for a long time, think its too soon for him.

Luffy should jut jet gattling his way to victory in this coliseum.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    http://static.mangainn.com/mangas/67...3_10_09_03.jpg

In the down half, did Luffy lost his beard or did oda forgot to draw it ;o ?