3 50.00%
  • |3| Good

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Is the battleship in the cover page carrying Corribou&gang?
    Bellamy seems troubled about the assassination, a possible ally? (Theory time!)If the scenario plays out from a different perspective, he might actually become the new ruler of Dressrosa and carry SH's flag as it's protector! Very, very unlikely...
    WHAT'S INSIDE BARTO'S COFFER !

- Maybe the ppl turned into toys are a result of Jola's ability?
    Since she can somehow alter existing ppl & objects with her immagination.

- I wouldn't be surprised if Cavendish will be food-poisened when his turn comes,
    since Bartholomeo touched his food and i wouldn't put it past him... xD

-Wonder what Bellamy's going to do now... He's obviously hesitating since he's put the past behind him,
    + we and he himself know very well he won't be able to take down luffy =/

-Wonder what Bartholomeo's connection to luffy is. Oda with his subplots :I it never ends.

- And as mentioned before, the weaklings should pull their own weight and get the ship back.
    enough of their sad & whiny preformance.

The bull was quite surprising, but knowing Oda i went back a little and found this:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 08-07-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    - Maybe the ppl turned into toys are a result of Jola's ability?
    Since she can somehow alter existing ppl & objects with her immagination.

- I wouldn't be surprised if Cavendish will be food-poisened when his turn comes,
    since Bartholomeo touched his food and i wouldn't put it past him... xD

-Wonder what Bellamy's going to do now... He's obviously hesitating since he's put the past behind him,
    + we and he himself know very well he won't be able to take down luffy =/

-Wonder what Bartholomeo's connection to luffy is. Oda with his subplots :I it never ends.

- And as mentioned before, the weaklings should pull their own weight and get the ship back.
    enough of their sad & whiny preformance.

The bull was quite surprising, but knowing Oda i went back a little and found this:
    Spoiler!
    Link doesn't work, mangareader has taken down a ton of one piece chapters lately.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Don't forget Golden Buddha (I presume).
    And Black...Arm...hmm......Zephyr doesn't fit. We'll just go with Black Gorilla and call it a day.
    I put my money on an admiral with the name orange horse!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Don't forget Golden Buddha (I presume).
    And Black...Arm...hmm......Zephyr doesn't fit. We'll just go with Black Gorilla and call it a day.

Great chapter! Luffy one shotting giants like a boss (took Gear 3 + signature attack to do that pre-TS). Just like in the previous arc where Luffy Grizzly Magnum'd Ceasar (or Jet Shell'd Moria way back in the day), I always love the panels that stress the size difference between Luffy and his opponents while he's completely owning them! Seriously, where does he hide that much power in such a small frame!

I don't mind the new weakling trio situation so much, but they had BETTER be the ones to retake the Sunny. No monster trio or Franky jumping in or some bullshit. It needs to be them. Pulling their weight as members of the Pirate King's crew. And it seems that no matter how good the chapter, the discussion here never limps beyond a few pages. Oh well...
    Yeah Golden Budha forgot about him, who's Black Gorilla?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Link doesn't work, mangareader has taken down a ton of one piece chapters lately.
    Strange, since the link works for me. It's page 12 from chapter 706, where they show the main competitors for the C-block. Page 13 shows the D-block, which has the fighting lion.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    It was an ok chapter. Iv'e actually been enjoying the last 10 chapters a bit more but i still love the chapter. IM going to call it now, Bartolomeo will either be Gin, or Sabo incognito. I liked seeing luffy own a giant, a little more epic than the last time he did it but its still cool, even though he has owned a giant before. they will trick her in to turning the sunny back some how ! I can not wait to see what bellemy does?
    Sorry cross777, your reign of theorizing is over! Get it?? No? Just me? Ok.. well you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to say that. You're losing your edge bub. Sabo being Bartolmeo was called many many chapters ago..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah Golden Budha forgot about him, who's Black Gorilla?
    No one, Sirxx just wants to call Zephyr Black Gorilla instead of his real title, Black Arm.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Strange, since the link works for me. It's page 12 from chapter 706, where they show the main competitors for the C-block. Page 13 shows the D-block, which has the fighting lion.
    Really? I tried to go back and read past chapters of mangareader but I'm unable to access any of them save the last 5 or 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Really? I tried to go back and read past chapters of mangareader but I'm unable to access any of them save the last 5 or 6.
    Try Mangapanda, it works better. oh and here are the bull and lion shown in the line ups

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off