• |3| Good

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 714 Discussion / 715 Predictions

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is an awesome chapter. Need a better translation to understand it all though.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v69/c714/

Edit: Really need someone to comment bc there's a ton to talk about in this chapter.
    Last edited by Sir Chaos; 07-09-2013 at 08:48 AM.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Was Oda on LSD or what the fuck are those first few pages first Usoland now this xD awsome.

This Old ass granny looks like shes related to Mrs marry Christmals lol.

Wonder how Barto and Luffy are related, too!

Okay chap, nothing much. I wonder if Luffy ohko that giant using only g2. I remember WB ohko a giant using his (well I assume) base df power. This could be a good gauge how close or far the gap between Luffy and the top tier of OP world.

The old hag looks more like Kokoro more than anyone else. And as always the translation sucks but still appreciate the quick release.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Okay chap, nothing much. I wonder if Luffy ohko that giant using only g2. I remember WB ohko a giant using his (well I assume) base df power. This could be a good gauge how close or far the gap between Luffy and the top tier of OP world.

The old hag looks more like Kokoro more than anyone else. And as always the translation sucks but still appreciate the quick release.
    1. Jora turns people & objects into her version of "modern art". Donfla's crew is targeting momonosuke for some reason.
    2. Ricky & Rebecca are related, they could possibly be father and daughter.
    3. Bellamy is getting redemption and will most likely become an ally of Luffy's. This is especially awesome because he took one of the craziest/significant punches we've ever seen in OP.
    4. Bartolomeo is someone related to Luffy (let the Sabo rumors commence/continue).
    5. Luffy & the bull, awesome. Typical Luffy move and epic 1 shot of that giant.

I've been critical of the manga for the past few weeks but I think this was an incredible chapter. So yeah, imo I would say there's more than nothing much in this chapter.

Hee Hee, what an interesting power she has, At first I thought she turned them into toys, but I guess art works too. Though I must say, I like her style of art, she's just not good at it XP.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Was hoping to see more Law vs daflomingo vs Purple Tiger fight but the Coliseum fight Luffy taking out that giant was great too.

Yellow monkey
    Red Dog
    Blue pheasant
    Green Bull
    Purple Tiger

Admiral nicknames.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 07-09-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Was hoping to see more Law vs daflomingo vs Purple Tiger fight but the Coliseum fight Luffy taking out that giant was great too.

Yellow monkey
    Red Dog
    Blue pheasant
    Green Bull
    Purple Tiger

Admiral nicknames.
    Don't forget Golden Buddha (I presume).
    And Black...Arm...hmm......Zephyr doesn't fit. We'll just go with Black Gorilla and call it a day.

Great chapter! Luffy one shotting giants like a boss (took Gear 3 + signature attack to do that pre-TS). Just like in the previous arc where Luffy Grizzly Magnum'd Ceasar (or Jet Shell'd Moria way back in the day), I always love the panels that stress the size difference between Luffy and his opponents while he's completely owning them! Seriously, where does he hide that much power in such a small frame!

I don't mind the new weakling trio situation so much, but they had BETTER be the ones to retake the Sunny. No monster trio or Franky jumping in or some bullshit. It needs to be them. Pulling their weight as members of the Pirate King's crew. And it seems that no matter how good the chapter, the discussion here never limps beyond a few pages. Oh well...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

After getting to read this after a long day, I must admit I skipped the bit about Sunny. Will read that later, but it was looking to taxing to read, but I think this woman is just changing things to the way she sees them. If that's the case, I wonder how they if at all affect the abilities or the affected parties.

It was an ok chapter. Iv'e actually been enjoying the last 10 chapters a bit more but i still love the chapter. IM going to call it now, Bartolomeo will either be Gin, or Sabo incognito. I liked seeing luffy own a giant, a little more epic than the last time he did it but its still cool, even though he has owned a giant before. they will trick her in to turning the sunny back some how ! I can not wait to see what bellemy does?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]