6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 16.67%

1 16.67%

1 16.67%

3 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    100% guaranteed we'll see its final form... it's just a matter of when. Maybe it'll continue to gather power while sealed within Obito, and will eventually transform.
    One of the questions heretofore unanswered is to whether the Juubi actually has a More Than Rudimentary mind/intelligence.

This question becomes more pertinent if the Juubi is like the other Bijuus in that A Jinchuuriki needs to befriend the Creature in order to be able to use its power maximally.

Even with Hashirama's cells, Neither Obito nor Madara have the SO6P's strength, and if the Juubi is drawing from their chakra when they draw on its own, it could potentially lead to problems.

Another consideration is that the Bijuus inside the Juubi still retain some levels of individual consciousness, I wonder if Madara realized that this would happen or not. Madara probably never planned for the 8Tails and 9Tails to remain free, and he probably felt that the Bijuus, even if conscious, are powerless to free themselves. Unfortunately for Obito and Madara, I think that Naruto is going to use the Kyuubi (Kyuubi Nii Sama) power and influence to suck the 7 Entrapped Bijuus into Naruto.

Remember the Chakra struggle where Naruto stripped the Kyuubi's Chakra from it, and Remember when Edo Nagato was sucking out Naruto's soul and Bee told him to pull back and resist just as he did against the Kuubi? I do believe that Kishimoto is going to re-enact this scene vs the Juubi. Right as of now, Naruto needs to regain the Kyuubi's Yin, and with the Yin, Naruto will somehow enter a Chakra sucking battle versus the Juubi.

In the end, it is not too difficult that this very method is how the SO6P stripped the Juubi's chakra after an internal chakra struggle (as the Juubi's Jinchuuriki) in the first place.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

100% guaranteed we'll see its final form... it's just a matter of when. Maybe it'll continue to gather power while sealed within Obito, and will eventually transform.
    Would love to see Obito slowly being eaten after the indside out by the Jyuubi lol losing his mind and his body till it was all gone. Maybe it needs the Zetsu to make an appropriate body to inhabit that wont break down and since Obito is mixed in with it then hes all ready to go as the new form of the Jyuubi, got a brain and a body to take over.
    A pie in the sky?

I can't wait to see Naruto finally make an impact in the Juubi fight... I know he's got the ultimate trump card against the Juubi, and all.. but I want to see him finally unleash some massive power in his own right, like gaining the Yin Kurama chakra and then entering Kyuubi/Sage Mode (possibly gaining new powers afforded by the Yin chakra / massive Sage Mode). He needs to get an opportunity to shock Sasuke/the Hokages with his powers.

Of course, he could also just give Sasuke/the Hokages his Kyuubi cloaks to help them remain in the fight... but Naruto himself should take the lead.

Is sakura still in the barrier?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    There is no barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    There is no barrier.
    She never was in a barrier when there was one

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    She never was in a barrier when there was one
    Yeah, she was in the big red barrier that the Hokages made (until Obito broke it this chapter).

SORRY Shock

I've started forgetting chapters, dagnabit!

I'm going on a Naruto Manga revision, right now.

BTW, Does SHANARO have a meaning? It's Sakura's war cry.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-14-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    SORRY Shock

I've started forgetting chapters, dagnabit!

I'm going on a Naruto Manga revision, right now.

BTW, Does SHANARO have a meaning? It's Sakura's war cry.
    It's always translated as "HELL YEAH!"