Hybrid View

Angry Abuse of moderation powers

Everyone would already have noticed, but lately users can't posts any releases anymore. This is because someone is reserving the releases for it's own. Today I have tested this with the release of Bleach 544 by Mangastream. This was released today at 4:51am PDT, and I've posted it at 4:52 PDT (It happened accidentally, I've renewed the page four times in a row and it jumped up between them). It basically not possible to post it in less than a minute. But the database says it's already added, I would say it is broken, but it is noticeable that this happens only with releases with a standard release time and with that moderator active.
    The only way it's possible is with posting the release before it's released (reserving it), and this would explain the suspicious 10-15 minutes delay that it's moderated.

To make things worser it's for personal gain, it's really noticeable that their is only one download link. And that your basically are forced to use the adfly link, so that this moderator can runs his bushiness. As proof I would say that he's always the first in comment section. And with the stuff that isn't mainstream, well, he let them wait and doesn't moderate them until I'm in bed. Also, why does Mangashare allow it? And how can a moderator, moderate his own posts? It's the same as not moderating it at all.

Anyway, which admin checks other users/moderators that they don't break the rules?
    Check the fifth rule of the general rules, please. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...ated-08-12-09)
    I consider that everyone can read English.

A small notice, that reader link that is generally used is only decoration, you won't wait until the release is added on Mangashare for reading it. Everyone that is at least a bit smart would just open the reader page and waits until it pops up.

You can't prove anything chomio without actual proof so stop accusing me of something I don't do. I approve properly submitted submissions and whichever submissions come first if I ever reject something from you it's because I submit it first than you which entitles me to having it first in the manga tracker so stop making duplicates like Bleach c544 for example every time I submit it properly and first than you.
    Last edited by StryderHyriu; 07-04-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StryderHyriu View Post
    You can't prove anything chomio without actual proof so stop accusing me of something I don't do. I approve properly submitted submissions and whichever submissions come first if I ever reject something from you it's because I submit it first than you which entitles me to having it first in the manga tracker so stop making duplicates like Bleach c544 for example every time I submit it properly and first than you.
    Someone can't read English, check fifth rule.

I've got prove enough, or how do you explain all the suspicious long time between moderation.

And for that release of bleach, it is human impossible to do nothing else than renewing the page every second for 36 hours long.

1. Take a screenshot next time.
    2. Using an ad link to distribute scanlations = bad. Moderator or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    1. Take a screenshot next time.
    2. Using an ad link to distribute scanlations = bad. Moderator or not.
    The tracker is exploding with ad links, even if the rules say that it's forbidden. Even worse, they use the bandwidth of the scanlation group to steal the money. (copy pasting the direct link in an adfly link and transferring the blood of the group as money in their own pocket, and then they go on vacation with it.)

a vacation.. come on, how much do you think they get from those ad links? i'd be surprised if annually they earn enough to keep their website running

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    a vacation.. come on, how much do you think they get from those ad links? i'd be surprised if annually they earn enough to keep their website running
    On a Wednesday it can get easily a $50-$75 coming in for the mainstream releases only, I've calculated it considering most users of Mangashare are living in the USA. In a good month he can go on vacation with it.
    Last edited by chomio; 07-04-2013 at 11:16 PM.