• |3| Good

2 28.57%
  • |2| Okay

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Now that's what you call a chapter.

@Agerroff, good catch! I'm telling you Oda already planned OP story way before he drew the first chapter. You can't just be this good for more than a decade if you just make shit as you go. He just put tweaks here and there.

And oh.. plant logia is just lame. It should be paramecia but has the ability to regenerate.

sig made by me

Those poor dwarves :'( they are going to get their tiny asses handed to them by Doflamingo.

Im thinking Fujitora is going to do another big attack to give Law a chance to disappear, or if the rest of them somehow get there in time, maybe a dwarf diversion/massacre...

So basically its up to Ussop and Nico, maybe Zoro to help Law out. Sanji, Samurai and Franky are after the factory. Luffy is getting ace's fruit back. And Chopper, Brook and Nami are at the boat? I think this should be a pretty good fight set up
    A pie in the sky?

yea i would be happy if luffy stays out of the main don flamingo fight, he lets the rest of the crew and law handle it

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Meteor strike! Insane ability fujitoru has there, power to summon meteor strikes.

Good chapter overall can't believe we still talking about Norland, you know how long ago that was, nearly a decade!

Usopp's face at the end had me rolling.

Wonder how Law is going to do this, keep Ceaser still and get away from the Admiral and Doflamingo.

oh and Law announcing he and the straw hats had form a alliance was awesome.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 07-04-2013 at 10:11 PM.

heheheheh this chapter had a bit of everything. One interesting thing I noticed about Fujitora is he seems to be very impartial and principled. Last week I thought Doflamingo would be pulling his strings and using him to fight Law but instead he's caught on to the fact that Dofla = Joker and that thru he may be overstepping his bounds as a shichibukai. Consequently he's confronting both Law and Doflamingo. I'd be interested to see how that pans out, this is the first time I've seen Doflamingo with an expression on his face that resembles something close to being worried.

great chapter ! loved getting more info on the scope of the new admirals powers, and an explanation as to why he was not there in the WAR. I am egar to get more information on this Global Drive that brought in such powerful people. Green Bull, Rose Logia here we come LOL.

I love how Oda just seems to take the time every once and a while to just do something to say this is how much better my story telling is than the others. I mean using Noland like that was amazing. The depth of this arc if absolutely fantastic. I really hope nothing happens to Sanji's new love interest, but i just have a bad feeling about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone else think fujitura's ability is gravity possession ? Or would something like that collided with Black Beards yami yami powers since he controls gravity also, in a way, guess you can say.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 07-06-2013 at 06:10 PM.

does any df user have the ability to control the ground yet? blind man's greatest enemy is the ground he walks on.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

@cross777: yea, most likely violet would die but sanji will avenge her death. i really hope she would end up joining SH when this arc is over. she has a good heart deep inside.
    If i am no wrong, law have teleportation ability. how about moving the battle to coliseum? the triple threat match would go to battle royal ^^

damn, if kind of Fujitora and Green Bull are not renowned before Pre TS, wonder how many outhere in their power level.

p.s. sorry if i confuse you

Well, we have already seen two similar DF's in CC and the wardens DF's.
    So, even if its a little similar to BB's DF, its still different and it works differently. See my understanding of BB's df is that it works almost like a black hole, he absorbs things and he can pull things in to the darkness. So, it would not be to strange if the purple tigers powers were gravity based. But i would not be shocked if it was something more complex than that. Well probably get a good explanation in a week or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]