• |3| Good

2 28.57%
  • |2| Okay

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece 713 Discussion / 714 Predictions

Just gotta hold out for a couple more weeks...then everything should get real interesting.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v69/c713/

That usoland face is epic.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yutterh View Post
    That usoland face is epic.
    It is Oda is the master of all faces!

So at some point of the story Ussop will be able to control "his" haki?! Referring to him lieing about it? Cool.

Best scene for me was when Robin said that hes an evil person xD.

Fujitora´s abillitys seem to be attraction and repulsion as it seems.

Cool chapter.

NIce chapter. I got to give to USSOP that face on the last page was pure GOLD.
    Like I saidbefore, Ussop is going to lead an army of dwarves !!!!!!!! the man who turns lies to reality!!

Now we know why Akainu was confident Fujitora would get things sorted in one day.

Green Bull is the name of the other Admiral eh? I wonder if Cross is going to get his plant Logia XP. Personally, I would love a Zoan Admiral though, Sengoku so far was the only one.

Also, God damn it Oda, why you so good at foreshadowing XD

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So Fuji is living up to the hype. Wonder who Green Bull is, must be another admiral. Also, very nice Chapter. After 700 chapters, I can still laugh at Usopp and the crazy situations he gets himself into. I see this arc shaping up in such a way that various factions of the SH will lead various parties into battle against Doflamingo.

Mangastream Version

So the other Admiral's name in Japanese is Ryokugyuu. I'm going to have trouble pronouncing that XP.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well, appears as if Oda is hitting another streak of manga gold here. Like Sir Chaos said, another few weeks and we should return to the chaos Dressrosa is breeding.

I suppose the debate over whether the Marines had Admiral level personnel or not following Marineford is finally resolved, seeing as Fujitora and Green Bull were appointed to their position following the Global Military Enlistment program. Obviously the two are beasts to simply jump all levels of Marine corps and find themselves at Admiral level. I wonder how many Admirals there are now....we have four at least now.

Damn, Law is taking a leap of faith by declaring him and Luffy allies; can't wait to see how it pans out for him!

Wonderful chapter with comedy, suspense, action, and plot advancement and foreshadowing.

Its pretty awesome to see such power coming from those 3 and they are only paramecia's. Nice chapter, and I love Usopp so much! I used to be annoyed by him, but now that hes kind of toughened up and is going to handle his lies like a man is awesome.

Cant wait to see whats going to happen by the end of this arc. I like where its going and I like how everyone is kind of becoming their own captains in a way. And right on Franky for finally shutting Sanji up and telling him Nami isn't as weak and useless as she used to be. Back off already Sanji, your creeper status is out of control
    A pie in the sky?