2 20.00%
  • 3 -- Average

1 10.00%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    - edit nvm I read mangastream version it makes it clear.

- Kubo likes introducing new charcters

- anyways whats that bread like thing in the barrier?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- anyways whats that bread like thing in the barrier?
    I thought urahara was coming up with another hogyouku.... but seeing as its a 1 time thing to create such a complex item..... its probably more accurate that urahara is replicating the quincy bankai stealing medallion.... its design and shape is almost the same.... maybe he is creating a medallion that could take back the bankai's

How rude a shock would it be to Uryuu and Ryuken if Juha Bach was a Shinigami originally or even Yamamoto Genrussai's Son (hence he could not kill him 1000yrs ago).

The Proud Quincies would have a Coronary Malfunction to find that their powers were nothing but a specific offshoot from a special Shinigami. LOL

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Masaki didn't die because of Bach, she actually survived because she was a pure blooded Quincy she was stripped of her powers and left defenseless against Grand Fisher.
    I know, what I was wondering about, was if she would have collapsed later on that day as Katagiri did and seemingly every other Mixed Quincy did, if she wasn't slashed by Grand Fisher right after she lost her power (or even the exact same moment since she would notice that her power are gone as Uryu did and would chose a different tactic if she had lost it before meeting Grand Fisher).

...wait a minute, Katagiri collapsed and went into a few month coma after loosing her power, right ? Didn't a similar thing happen to Ichigo after using FGT ? Could it be that Urahara exactly knew how it would go, thanks to his previous experience with Katagiri (it seems that Ryuken would be ready to ask for help even from an Ex-Shinigami if that were to save his lover) ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Doesn't it seem as though Kubo has totally abandoned Fullbring powers? We know he might bring them back though since The Shiba clan rescued former Fullbringers.
    You see Paul, Fullbringers themselves aren't that important as Ginjou himself, because let's face it, they will need that pimp to take care of the SR girls ;P.

Nah, but really, no, Kubo hasn't abandoned Fullbring powers (why that assumption anyway ?). First of, he send Chad to HM and we know that last time it was very fruitful for his powers (more than the time skip), so quite soon we will likely see a new form, power up, or even a completed Fullbring from him.

Not to mention that there are Fullbringers training with Ganju and it does seem that Kubo will bring out as many alive characters of his series as possible, since it is the final arc... I think, even if it will take at least 3-5 years to complete :p.

I forgot to mention that the most likely "everyone" that came to Urahara's hidden HM camp, are Vizards, at least those that remained on earth up to now.

It's possible that Bach mentioned Uryu, because only in Uryu he doesn't have even a clue at what could be blocking his powers (this probably means that Uryu's Quincy Power Manifestation look different than Bach, since they were able to oppose Bach ?), while if he tried it on Kurosaki and his sisters and it didn't work, he might have possibly concluded that it was thanks to their Shinigami power. Or that simply he didn't use it on them, since Ichigo is a rare, valuable breed, while not on his sisters because perhaps they have none (?).

Well, we probably won't see Yuzu in battle, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone had approached Karin and offered her power, kukukuku.

How rude a shock would it be to Uryuu and Ryuken if Juha Bach was a Shinigami originally or even Yamamoto Genrussai's Son (hence he could not kill him 1000yrs ago).

The Proud Quincies would have a Coronary Malfunction to find that their powers were nothing but a specific offshoot from a special Shinigami. LOL
    Probably not, since neither the Dog nor the Cat clan have to be Shinigami to manifest their powers from the looks of it, but who knows ;p ? Then again, it depends on how old is Ginjou, so that we can ascertain at what point in time gigai with breeding capabilities have already existed (seems to be the work of Urahara, or perhaps the real reason why Mayuri was in prison yet seemingly were alive 1000 years ago ?). There is a high possibility that they weren't yet made over 1000 years ago (before formation of the Gotei 13), since at that point in time, Bach already had a ton of descendants (some looking older than him, lol, but he might have been a soul already then... or they were the other Magic Hunter Clans that Yamamoto summoned ? ).

Zero, I somehow doubt that the Quinces are Bach's DNA descendants. There could be other ways to give humans powers without cross fertilization.

I also suppose that Bach may at one time been a Shinigami substitute. What we do know is that 1000 yrs ago Bach showed up, did some things that SS didn't want, and bach was sealed. It is unlikely Bach was a Normal Human. It's possible that he was a Spirit Being all along, or A dead Person who had high Spiritual powers who somehow learnt forbidden techniques, or a human who got the powers of a Shinigami.

About fullbring, we haven't seen even a Hint of fullbring powers since Ichigo got his Shinigami power back. That is odd to me. Ichigo could have tried at least, to bend the Soul of the Cage the Quincies put him in. As it stands for now, The Fullbring power seems to be limited for Ichigo's use while he'd in his human form.

On an aside, Are you saying that a Male Shinigami and a Female Shinigami cannot produce baby Shinigamis?

Zero, I somehow doubt that the Quinces are Bach's DNA descendants. There could be other ways to give humans powers without cross fertilization.

I also suppose that Bach may at one time been a Shinigami substitute. What we do know is that 1000 yrs ago Bach showed up, did some things that SS didn't want, and bach was sealed. It is unlikely Bach was a Normal Human. It's possible that he was a Spirit Being all along, or A dead Person who had high Spiritual powers who somehow learnt forbidden techniques, or a human who got the powers of a Shinigami.

About fullbring, we haven't seen even a Hint of fullbring powers since Ichigo got his Shinigami power back. That is odd to me. Ichigo could have tried at least, to bend the Soul of the Cage the Quincies put him in. As it stands for now, The Fullbring power seems to be limited for Ichigo's use while he'd in his human form.

On an aside, Are you saying that a Male Shinigami and a Female Shinigami cannot produce baby Shinigamis?
    First off, how do you imagine a soul and a living human breeding ? The whole point is it was thanks to (Urahara's ?) Gigai, for something like that to happen and be possible. Strangely enough a Human soul breeding with a Shinigami, produces only Shinigami (that's probably why GF called Ichigo a pure Shinigami). That's probably because the first Shinigami were likely Humans originally, that were given power from SK, probably in similar manner to the Quincy.

Well, this might be a bit tricky from Kubo you know, because Ishin said (he likely knows that from Masaki, Ryuken, Urahara) that Yhwach's blood flows in every and all Quincy:
    Spoiler!
    This might mean that every Quincy is his descendant, or that simply his blood flows in them, since it actually seemed that Uryu was drinking his blood, in order to awaken his power. So basically it's possible that his blood contains power that is later passed through blood relations naturally.

Bach is the Origin of the Quincy:
    Spoiler!

but he is never called one, in similar fashion as SK is not called a Shinigami.

As I mentioned before, according to what Ishin said, Bach chose those that he deemed impure and sucked their powers:
    Spoiler!

from his manner of speech and what he said to Uryu, it seems that even pure Quincy would loose their powers if he wanted to suck them dry, that's why Uryu is so special, or so it seems. Anyway, if what Bach said is the truth, then that means that he chose not to suck Ichigo and his sisters, as well as Souken and Ryuken and left them be.

Let's not forget that Quincy were only one (and likely the biggest) of the Magic Hunter Clans. So by sharing his own blood with them, he might have made them join the Quincy Clan with additional boost in power thanks to it. Thus a Pure Quincy would be then one that was born from parents that both had in them Bach's blood that gained it directly from him or from their own Quincy parents, preserving the Emperor's blood in them, without it being diluted or polluted.

Oh right, I forgot to answer things about a Fullbring :p.

Ichigo's Fullbring powers constantly work as a stat booster, it rises his natural speed and power, from what Ginjou said (probably not much anyway ).

No, Ichigo couldn't have bended that cage, because that's not how Fullbring works. The Cage was made from Reishi and Reyroku of Opie's. It had no soul in there, because it was made from soul power itself. Fullbring can alter the Soul in things, but not the Soul Power itself, neither can it alter Spirit Particles.

Currently there are technically two categories of power:
    - from within: Shinigami, Hollow, Arrancer, Vizard, other likely (like Dog clan),
    - from outside: Quincy, Fullbringers, Magic Hunters (probably ).

Technically, Fullbringers are a bit of the mix of both. They draw out the Soul in items and then add their own power to it, making it bend, alter. If one is truly bonded with an item, there is a certain resonance that truly showcase their capabilities. They are limited in what they can do.

Quincy themselves are far superior, they decompose whole Souls into Spirit Particles and from them can create whatever they want.
    Last edited by Zero; 07-04-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Urahara was able to send Humans to SS without their bodies being left behind or rather, the bodies are converted to Reishi. The reverse must also be true. That is how Chad, Inoue and Uryuu returned to Earth.

Spoiler!

Urahara was able to send Humans to SS without their bodies being left behind or rather, the bodies are converted to Reishi. The reverse must also be true. That is how Chad, Inoue and Uryuu returned to Earth.

Spoiler!
    I'm not so sure that it is that simple (it's Urahara after all, almost everything works differently from what he says :p). Not to mention that it seems like yet another invention of Urahara's that they didn't have 1000 ago... then again, Urahara is the Copy Scientist, the Mirror Hat, so who knows .

Speaking about the gate, that's how Fullbringers went to SS, from what I can tell, or at least their tools and clothes went through that. After all, all their gear and clothes went with them and that normally doesn't happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if that gate merely strips the normal particles of them, leaving only souls and spirit particles of items, clothes and humans and reequip them back when they get back through the same gate. It sounds more realistic, because the way that Urahara described it, it sounds too easy and too convenient, not to mention that the dead could return to life like nothing happened, if that was indeed how it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm not so sure that it is that simple (it's Urahara after all, almost everything works differently from what he says :p). Not to mention that it seems like yet another invention of Urahara's that they didn't have 1000 ago... then again, Urahara is the Copy Scientist, the Mirror Hat, so who knows .

Speaking about the gate, that's how Fullbringers went to SS, from what I can tell, or at least their tools and clothes went through that. After all, all their gear and clothes went with them and that normally doesn't happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if that gate merely strips the normal particles of them, leaving only souls and spirit particles of items, clothes and humans and reequip them back when they get back through the same gate. It sounds more realistic, because the way that Urahara described it, it sounds too easy and too convenient, not to mention that the dead could return to life like nothing happened, if that was indeed how it worked.
    Heh Hen, this is a Manga after all, Remember Edo Tensei?